Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman (12976 Views)

Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27
helinues:
Toh

Let the drama continues. It's really entertaining.

cheesy grin
Mugu!!
Happy World Betrayer's day in advance
Waka!!!๐Ÿ–

3 Likes

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by Killerofpigs: 11:42pm On Mar 27
But you are crying allover their threads.

They must be important to make you cry constantly. grin

ILoveNG:

I feel relieved that you know exactly what the party is.
You made sense for the first time bro! ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by OgbeniOja1: 11:43pm On Mar 27
Closns

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 11:50pm On Mar 27
Ibrahimcoomasie:
NLC rejects Abure's re-election as LP national chairman as Abure declares NLC and TUC positions vacant.

https://allnews.ng/news/nlc-rejects-abures-re-election-as-lp-national-chairman
NLC should shah not call for a national strike because of this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by FashionCookie(f): 12:02am On Mar 28
Oya twe twe twe twe...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ chaiiii
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by opamoses1: 12:06am On Mar 28
ILoveNG:

I feel relieved that you know exactly what the party is.
You made sense for the first time bro! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Instead ofthe agulu fraud to find a way of building structure, he is busy eating conviction rice and local halal fowl with abokis. As it is now, Abure may even kick him out before 2027 and sell the ticket to the highest bidder. The same way he sold their tickets to the highest bidders for HOR, Senate, Gurbanitorial and state house of assembly elections. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by opamoses1: 12:08am On Mar 28
FreeStuffsNG:

NLC should shah not call for a national strike because of this
Don't underestimate the foolishness of that iPOB NLC chairman. He could call a strike on behalf of the agulu fraud that's now in danger of the LP excos. They have the agulu fraud cornered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by opamoses1: 12:10am On Mar 28
MemphitzDgreat1:

Mugu!!
Happy World Betrayer's day in advance
Waka!!!๐Ÿ–
if e easy, go run am.

You could start by joining the labour party in your ward first then work your way up to win a gurbanitorial election cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by PropertyBuying(f): 12:37am On Mar 28
But he got reelected. Isn't it?
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by Branduche: 12:44am On Mar 28
The Party was founded and established by the NLC. If the NLC is dissatisfied with the current executive council of the party, they have the right to express their criticism, conduct an investigation, and remove the chairmen if their actions constitute a legally punishable offense.
Ance4Liverpool:
N L C should go to hell, they are the ones making it seem as if labour party is having problems

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by 99thEnemy(m): 12:45am On Mar 28
funshint:
NLC under this current leadership is a big disgrace.
youdonminit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by 99thEnemy(m): 12:46am On Mar 28
opamoses1:

Don't underestimate the foolishness of that iPOB NLC chairman. He could call a strike on behalf of the agulu fraud that's now in danger of the LP excos. They have the agulu fraud cornered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by Jayhome24: 12:55am On Mar 28
This is unbelievable so NLC is working with LP? No wonder NLC boss was beaten in Imo so this is what is going on?

I said it when NLC kept threatening strike and protest over every little I knew something is behind it now see how Ajaero have ridiculed NLC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by Jayhome24: 1:03am On Mar 28
Branduche:
The Party was founded and established by the NLC. If the NLC is dissatisfied with the current executive council of the party, they have the right to express their criticism, conduct an investigation, and remove the chairmen if their actions constitute a legally punishable offense.

Are you alright? So NLC that belong to all Nigetia workers from.all parties now the one that formed LP? Are you insane or something?

When did NLC now forming political party?

This is one of the reason I hate you obidient with passion infact I hate all of you to the point if I see any obidient dying and I'm in a position to rescue him or her I won't I will let him.or her die to tell you how much I hate you guys. If its Tinubu or Atiku party caught in this mess the by now you will have break the Internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by omoiyalayi(m): 2:14am On Mar 28
Season film

Let the drama continue
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by oyeb15: 2:15am On Mar 28
NLC that cannot hold a successful strike. Ajaero is a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by AngelicBeing: 4:07am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
Ajaero the mumu politician should shut up. He canโ€™t run NLC and LP at the same time. If Abure is bad, he should align with the Apapa faction of the party.
wink

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by adamusuleiman1: 4:13am On Mar 28
oyeb15:
NLC that cannot hold a successful strike. Ajaero is a disgrace.
He has been compromised. He was doing the bidding of his labour party during the imo election. It was so glaring that it was election interference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by onuman: 4:22am On Mar 28
Come ooo. What has a Labour Congress got to do with a political party?
Even if the political party sprang up from the labour congress, that should not be a basis for the labour congress to have any affiliations to the political party. Has common sense left this Nigeria?
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by Honestey: 4:32am On Mar 28
From now on it's NLP
Nigerian Lanour Party. The NLC is dead under the imp
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by essentialone(m): 4:32am On Mar 28
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by freetheking: 4:41am On Mar 28
Ibrahimcoomasie:
NLC rejects Abure's re-election as LP national chairman as Abure declares NLC and TUC positions vacant.

https://allnews.ng/news/nlc-rejects-abures-re-election-as-lp-national-chairman
As expected.
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by frankson1(m): 4:43am On Mar 28
opamoses1:

Go and listen to Obidients spaces on twitter and check their posts as well. Go and follow key Obidient called @germanprinz and listed to angry Obidients. You won't see any problem only if you are in Abure's camp VS those on Obidient or NLC camp.

It's Obidients crying blood because their agulu fraud lord and Savior lost the election. Kiss my black arse grin

They're all living in denial cheesy

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by abibun: 4:43am On Mar 28
Why not use that energy to fight FG to get salary increment for those you feed on
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by frankson1(m): 4:48am On Mar 28
OgaTheTop2:
What's NLC problem over LP matter? I just don't gerrit angry

Very big disgrace and very shameless entity angry

Don't try to take us back because this question has been answered weeks ago.

The LP is in shambles now and it's a shame that this is happening at a time both leaders of the NLC and LP are from the same region.
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by Honestey: 4:49am On Mar 28
ILoveNG:
LP is more corrupt than INEC, but trust Obi-dents to avoid this discussion. โ€˜Good thingโ€™ is meant for everyone else but them.

Since the day they cursed Yakubu the party has been in one party problem or the other. Since then I have believed Yakubu did fair job with the last presidential election

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:00am On Mar 28
opamoses1:

Instead ofthe agulu fraud to find a way of building structure, he is busy eating conviction rice and local halal fowl with abokis. As it is now, Abure may even kick him out before 2027 and sell the ticket to the highest bidder. The same way he sold their tickets to the highest bidders for HOR, Senate, Gurbanitorial and state house of assembly elections. grin
I don't know why people political life becomes a source of concern to you guys that makes you to be sleepless over time. It was the same way you guys were claiming he has no structure, it was two people twitting inside one room, until his tsunami hit both APC and PDP grounds and they have to resort to fortifying votes in many states. Why not just cool temper and learn another scope to politics, everything is not by gragra. Reasonable people need people with integrity and foresight and new ways of doing things and not the ojelus ways you're used to. E lo fo kan ba le.
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:07am On Mar 28
frankson1:

Don't try to take us back because this question has been answered weeks ago.

The LP is in shambles now and it's a shame that this is happening at a time both leaders of the NLC and LP are from the same region.
See hallucination, you claimed both NLC and LP leaders are from the same region. Let me clear your blurring eyes. Ajaero the NLC leader is from Imo state, that's South East region while Abure the LP chairman is from Edo state, that's South South region. Please, how do they come from the same region? Must you comment and later looked stupid?
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by frankson1(m): 5:07am On Mar 28
It's not surprising to know that the LP presidential candidate in the last elections hasn't made moves to settle the disorganisation within the party.

Besides, why is this thread so sluggish cry cry

It is now clear who the real noise makers are cheesy
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:14am On Mar 28
frankson1:
It's not surprising to know that the LP presidential candidate in the last elections hasn't made moves to settle the disorganisation within the party.

Besides, why is this thread so sluggish cry cry

It is now clear who the real noise makers are cheesy
Issue like this with political undertones are not easy to resolved. PDP went through the same route sometimes back. Same with APC recently. Time will surely heal all differences. Keep tab.
Re: NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman by Afamed: 5:19am On Mar 28
Joke of the millennium

Gbajue perfectly fits their description.

No State congress, No ward congress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment / โ€ŽLasun Dismisses Defection Rumour / Akpabio Responsible For Akwa Ibom Crises โ€“ Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.