Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention (19205 Views)

INEC Disowns Purported Final List Of Candidates / Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Dchampion65: 9:59am On Mar 28
bizzle2:

"We dodged a bullet" is buying rice at ₦70,000
1$ at ₦1,345, petrol at ₦630 ,

While the bullet they didn't dodged is spending billions on foreign cars, foreign trips, and unending renovations . As His cronies actively syphon billions of dollars through scam palliative programmes, white elephant projects, ₦180 million boreholes, ₦2 billion freezer allocations and so on.
"We dodged a bullet" is busy enjoying 2 hrs power supply , Weekly kidnappings, unending insecurity , rising living costs and ofcos . . 50k "APC Online nuisance allowance"

The stewpidity of man knows no bounds.

So all these you enumerated can't happen under the Saint Obi or Atiku?
You dey wine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by rotadeco27: 10:00am On Mar 28
Dchampion65:

Your hatred is now deep rooted.
Let's call a spade a spade, LP is not ready at all. Ego, greed, tribalism are eating deep into the party.
They won't listen
LP is not a smart party at all. They still do not understand the dynamics of Nigeria politics. It is obvious there is no party leader. You can not project an easterner as a presidential candidate and still bring party chairman from the same zone and if the same faith! The beginning of failure. Christians and southerner can vote for a northerner they judge competent, this can never happen with the north, their voting pattern shows polarization on religion and ethnic imprint. I am not obidient, Atikulator nor Batist, but if LP will want to make anything out of the next election, they should look for an heavy weight Muslim northerner to be their chairman for political regional equity. All the break of fast , burrhole sinkage can not take obi anywhere, he should go and ask Jonathan, they will collect his money and still not vote him. If LP can woo the north to vote obi massively, they only have a major region to contend with and chance of winning is higher.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by citizen202(m): 10:00am On Mar 28
helinues:
Toh

Same convention already agreed on reserving the Labour party presidential ticket for Peter Obi in 2027.

Reserving a ticket for one person when he his not the only one having ambition to be the party flagbearer. That's pure tyranny .

Labour party is actually the total opposite of what they claimed they are .

The good thing is, Nigerians are now aware about Obi , LP and their supporters. Everything about them are fake.

Am I surprised, NO, Peter Obi never believed in democracy to start with. While the likes of President Tinubu was fighting for the return of democracy during Abacha's period, Obi was being appointed by Abacha as one of the board members in Lagos port. Out of the 8 years Obi served as Anambra state governor, local government election wasn't conducted for good 7 years, the last year self was due to court order.

This is the Peter Obi some people want to force on Nigerians. Even God forbids bad thing like Peter Obi as Nigeria president.

LP executives are not up to 20 members yet the acclaimed saviour from Jupiter couldn't put the party together, same messiah that want to govern 200m people.

Tueh

You will die of bitterness
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by rummmy: 10:02am On Mar 28
helinues:
Toh

Same convention already agreed on reserving the Labour party presidential ticket for Peter Obi in 2027.

Reserving a ticket for one person when he his not the only one having ambition to be the party flagbearer. That's pure tyranny .

The good thing is, Nigerians are now aware about Obi , LP and their supporters. Everything about them are fake.

Am I surprised, NO, Peter Obi never believed in democracy to start with. While the likes of President Tinubu was fighting for the return of democracy during Abacha's period, Obi was being appointed by Abacha as one of the board members in Lagos port. Out of the 8 years Obi served as Anambra state governor, local government election wasn't conducted for good 7 years, the last year self was due to court order.

This is the Peter Obi some people want to force on Nigerians. Even God forbids bad thing like Peter Obi as Nigeria president.

LP executives are not up to 20 members yet the acclaimed saviour from Jupiter couldn't put the party together, same messiah that want to govern 200m people.

Tueh

focus on your renewed suffering and leave OBI out from your agony'
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by bizzle2: 10:06am On Mar 28
Dchampion65:

So all these you enumerated can't happen under the Saint Obi or Atiku?
You dey wine.
"You dey wine" typical brain dead illiterate language.
Scurry along
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by xtimconsult(m): 10:09am On Mar 28
helinues:
Toh

Tueh

This energy you put in typing all this nonsense, is enough to invest into something that you can pass to your generation...

Tinubu
Obi
Atiku and all this politician you insult for the sack of money or another politician have well invested into the feature for their kids...

Bro be wise
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:27am On Mar 28
Brownemeka:
I heard you...But can You please enlighten Me small?? I want to know how APC is responsible for whatever is going on at LP.. thanks

Do you mind them!!! They never accept responsibility for their misfortunes. Always looking for who to blame. Victims FC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Sangoamadioha1: 11:04am On Mar 28
Exousiang01:
Everything about this party looks fishy.
The country dodged a bullet

MODIFIED:
So many mentions just to insult me and insult APC. These Obidient folks feels any one who is not for them is APC.
When you point out a wrong doing they don't even provide superior points to out out a defence. They just go about raining insults.
Makes me wonder.........

Their LP just gave the 2027 presidential ticket to Obi, same people who complain about Democratic process in PDP. Obi left PDP because he felt his here being twisted and the process wasn't Democratic, At least PDP had a primary election and voted, rigged or not, they voted.
The party crying for free and fair national elections are SELECTING a candidate.
But APC is their problem

Don't mind that fraudulent party and their equally fraudulent Obidients. They know these things but they prefer to gaslight others that see through their deceit.
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by slowice(m): 11:40am On Mar 28
They are afraid of a strong and united LP hence they are making crazy effort to drive a catastrophic wedge into LP formation
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Quaddafi29: 11:46am On Mar 28
INEC is always a willing tool used by apc to dismember the opposition
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Bfly: 12:51pm On Mar 28
Obi kekereke lol
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by DestinyNigga: 12:58pm On Mar 28
helinues:
Toh

Tueh

Who is Labour Party without Rotimi Adebayo Peter Obi Muhammad 😘😝 Peter Obi is bigger than LP. He may even decide to dump LP before 2027. He's Big Fish in this game 🥰🥰🥰
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Bennycollins: 1:36pm On Mar 28
helinues:

Fingers must be pointed. Self distancing from one's actions must be observed. Continue blaming others for your woes.

Only a failure blame others for his misfortunes
so you no get misfortune like this?
Are you the president, his vice, SP, or even ward councillor? If yes then truly you have no woes yourself.
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Betanaija42moro: 2:54pm On Mar 28
helinues:
Toh

Tueh

Rubbish!
The only time I will take you serious, is when you take a placard and move to the street to protest
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by waveman2: 3:07pm On Mar 28
The problem is that both the PDP and LP don't have leaders.APC is the only party that will tell their members wait for your turn and they will obey.Only that hey are just united in looting Nigeria.
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Chiefpriestt: 3:10pm On Mar 28
helinues:
Toh

Tueh

Shut up
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by patomberekpe(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28
Exousiang01:
Everything about this party looks fishy.
The country dodged a bullet

MODIFIED:
So many mentions just to insult me and insult APC. These Obidient folks feels any one who is not for them is APC.
When you point out a wrong doing they don't even provide superior points to out out a defence. They just go about raining insults.
Makes me wonder.........

Their LP just gave the 2027 presidential ticket to Obi, same people who complain about Democratic process in PDP. Obi left PDP because he felt his here being twisted and the process wasn't Democratic, At least PDP had a primary election and voted, rigged or not, they voted.
The party crying for free and fair national elections are SELECTING a candidate.
But APC is their problem

BIGOT, I'LL RATHER A CHINESE MAN BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT AND EVERYONE BE HAPPY ANF FULL OF LIFE THAN MY FATHER OR BROTHER BE THE PRESIDENT WHILE I SUFFER.
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Afamed: 9:54pm On Mar 28
Confirmed Confused party of Ip-+ob
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Kurugu92(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28
Ekaette1621990:
Please WHO or WHAT is INEC?

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Inec is the only body recognized in Nigeria to hold and declear a candidate winner in an election,so bro if you don't know if LP present Jesus as it's candidate in Nigeria he would need Inec to declear him winner

1 Like

Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by Kurugu92(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28
patomberekpe:

BIGOT, I'LL RATHER A CHINESE MAN BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT AND EVERYONE BE HAPPY ANF FULL OF LIFE THAN MY FATHER OR BROTHER BE THE PRESIDENT WHILE I SUFFER.
ironically you know your father or your brother can not 🚭 be president of this nation so run to China
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by hardam003: 12:31pm On Mar 29
The whole thing is more of an ethnic agenda first before every other things, but some people don't actually know...
Re: INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention by GoodLife4live: 1:37pm On Mar 29
Amumaigwe:

Cry me a river. In spite of this APC's shensnegans against LP, a great Nigeria is still POssible.
yes but under Tinubu and other lovers of Nigeria...Not under that agulu thief ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House / Oba Akiolu, Gbajabiamila And Owoseni At Eid Prayers / Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.