Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Learn How To Use Microsoft Powerpoint Professionally. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Use Microsoft Powerpoint Professionally. (96 Views)

Great Business: Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books! - Make Regular Income! / Training On Business Powerpoint Presentation / Training On Business Powerpoint Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Microsoft Powerpoint Professionally. by DMHubNg: 7:49am On Mar 28
Learn How To Use Microsoft PowerPoint Professionally.

Step By Steps Video Lessons

Learn All The Lessons At Your Pace With Life Time Access To Them Anytime.

Get The Course Now Today For #2000

WhatsApp: 09044688796.

Re: Learn How To Use Microsoft Powerpoint Professionally. by Kingofhoes: 6:40pm On Apr 01
@FuckHomophobes I came across your dairy and I’ve been on it for days and it’s to say the least one hell of a read. What caught my attention tho was the fact that you’re into web3 and a beta tester at that. So I came to humbly asked to be on-boarded by you. I have so many questions.
What’s the job like?
How long do you wait for pay?
How do you get new jobs?
Are jobs frequent?
Do I need money to start?
And so many more. I need a source of income to support my degen lifestyle 🤧. WAGMI Thank you in advance.
Re: Learn How To Use Microsoft Powerpoint Professionally. by Kingofhoes: 4:43pm On Apr 02
FuckHomophobes I done replied your pm chief.

(1) (Reply)

Market Square Unveils Its 30th Retail Outlet In Asaba, Delta State / New In: Simple Financial Planning Tips for Small Business Owners" / Make 10 To 50k Daily Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.