Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) (18572 Views)

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by TruthsFM: 9:59am On Mar 28
I pray the abandoned Amosun Abandoned projects is been done in the second term of governor Dapo Abiodun government
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by flexyrule(m): 10:00am On Mar 28
helinues:

Iru iso wo ni yen?

grin
Nso ke atang?
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Inspirer1: 10:00am On Mar 28
Riskymarvelous:
This is my first time to see Dapo news about road Wow....
and its 2.5km...wowwwww
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Jewskillmohamed: 10:01am On Mar 28
helinues:

Iru iso wo ni yen?

grin

so eyi lehin mi Omo egun ni mi ti o ye ki o wulo
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by ngwaIgbo223: 10:01am On Mar 28
Is this clauwn gofernor?2.5km gaam it's news.

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by aguluobi: 10:02am On Mar 28
As expected. Did you appreciate this one he did why then should I expect more. Just imagine if Alex Otti your tribesmen was the one doing this road.

You fit talk say make Jesus no bother to come back to save the world as Alex Ottti is doing that already but can we compare the projects n road n other infrastructure Dapo Abidioun completed in his first 4 years to Alex Otti to see Alex Otti will remain the failure till eternity.

christejames:
My governor Abiodun will use pictures to finish us all because of this paltry 2KM of road he managed to construct? undecided

Abiodun, you are a failure!
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Trustyourself: 10:04am On Mar 28
Let him go to Abia State and see a working governor.
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Trustyourself: 10:05am On Mar 28
TruthsFM:
Concluding the last portion of the Ilaro-Owode roadworks at Owode End represents a significant achievement for our administration.
This final 2.5 kilometres, when completed by the engineers, will result in the full reconstruction of the entire 27-kilometre span.
This will undeniably enhance transportation and accessibility for all road users in that area. There is no doubt that this endeavour will bring advantages to both the community and the entire region.
#BuildingOurFutureTogether #ISEYA #DapoAbiodun #OgunState #InfrastructureDevelopment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02QaXjKh39axfvk8CErigTp5a9piovA64stv8s8fye7iLMRfaMvdKHHBYuJgXExTSjl&id=100044336323950

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by edenex: 10:09am On Mar 28
Ogun and useless governors sha. Which kind dirty road be this.
With all their IGR. It's a shjthole
They are all claiming lagos

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by sylve11: 10:11am On Mar 28
TruthsFM:
Concluding the last portion of the Ilaro-Owode roadworks at Owode End represents a significant achievement for our administration.
This final 2.5 kilometres, when completed by the engineers, will result in the full reconstruction of the entire 27-kilometre span.
This will undeniably enhance transportation and accessibility for all road users in that area. There is no doubt that this endeavour will bring advantages to both the community and the entire region.
#BuildingOurFutureTogether #ISEYA #DapoAbiodun #OgunState #InfrastructureDevelopment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02QaXjKh39axfvk8CErigTp5a9piovA64stv8s8fye7iLMRfaMvdKHHBYuJgXExTSjl&id=100044336323950

@Gov. Dapo Abiodun.

Your Excellency, Sir.

Please, look into the roads in Ifo LG area. Most especially the one connecting Nitel, Ibogun and Olaogun.

God in heaven! Those roads are really terrible.

If you enter bike pass those roads, the gallops go affect your brain for at least 10 minutes.

The roads are in terrible state.

Thank you, Sir. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:12am On Mar 28
Trustyourself:

hmm šŸ¤”. Alex Otti is doing wonderful road construction in Abia State. Kudos to him
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:12am On Mar 28
sylve11:

@Gov. Dapo Abiodun.

Your Excellency, Sir.

Please, look into the roads in Ifo LG area. Most especially the one connecting Nitel, Ibogun and Olaogun.

God in heaven! Those roads are really terrible.

If you enter bike pass those roads, the gallops go affect your brain for at least 10 minutes.

The roads are in terrible state.

Thank you, Sir. cool
but most of this LG have chairmen and councillors now. What are they doing šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Bbbwings: 10:15am On Mar 28
Crazy people 2.5km with all these funfair
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by IPDGP: 10:16am On Mar 28
Worst governor 8n Ogun state, na small small road the guy the do, roads that need to be extended self he no extend, for my town na block dem use for guater
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Muhylonaire007: 10:25am On Mar 28
Ogun state is cursed with bad leadership.
And again, it has never been this worse in Ogun state.
The only thing this white bearded fowl know how to do is pose for pictures. What is Ilaro to owode compared to Sango Ota, Ifo road networks?

Sango ota road network that generates revenue for this silly Ogun state is in comatose and all he can do is 2.5km Ilaro-owode? I am ashamed.

Iā€™m from Ogun state tho, but I weep for that state.

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by able20(m): 10:38am On Mar 28
Abiodun the scammer, he will claim that the cost is 2.5 billion, and 1 billion naira for the opening ceremony
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by delpee(f): 10:39am On Mar 28
Dapo Abiodun needs to do better in Sango Ota and the boundary areas with Lagos State...Akute, Magboro etc. One needs to visit the Ota Industrial Estate, a good source of IGR. The roads have been terrible for years. Same with many township roads across the State.

2 Likes

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Onewazobia(m): 10:42am On Mar 28
I don't if there's any satete with worst road like Ogun State in Nigeria
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by malali: 10:50am On Mar 28
2km road ?

really ?

Even i can donate 2km road without a state budget or FAAC.

This one dey thief money no doubt.
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Winning123: 10:51am On Mar 28
christejames:
My governor Abiodun will use pictures to finish us all because of this paltry 2KM of road he managed to construct? undecided

Abiodun, you are a failure!

He is more than a failure. He is still constructing Akute - Isasi Road, a 4.5KM road for five years. He is the worst performing governor completely heartless.

2 Likes

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by tuzle(m): 10:51am On Mar 28
aguluobi:
As expected. Did you appreciate this one he did why then should I expect more. Just imagine if Alex Otti your tribesmen was the one doing this road.

You fit talk say make Jesus no bother to come back to save the world as Alex Ottti is doing that already but can we compare the projects n road n other infrastructure Dapo Abidioun completed in his first 4 years to Alex Otti to see Alex Otti will remain the failure till eternity.

I don't know why u guys always use excuse and comparison to justify someone's failure. I stayed in Ogun state for 5years and I can tell u dapo abiodun is a failure when it comes to infrastructural development, in fact in governorship as a whole. So I will ask u, are u from Ogun state? If yes I have some questions I want to throw to u.

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by fitinwell: 10:58am On Mar 28
TruthsFM:

Tell DapoAbiodun to check ABIA state and see what a FIRST TIME Governor projects he is constructing for the good people of the STATE..

ALL THESE PICS SHOWING SINGLE LANE..

IS JUST KARIKATURE PROJECT

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by youngsahito(m): 11:02am On Mar 28
You all voted the inactive governor for second term. Enjoy your hypocrisy and selfishness in peace. I still wonder how a reasonable human being will vote Dapo after his first term failure?

3 Likes

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Omenlon: 11:03am On Mar 28
helinues:

Sango OTA is a federal road
are you not aware it has been handed over to this useless governor to maintain and toll by the federal government? Sango - Lagos Abeokuta -road.
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Omenlon: 11:07am On Mar 28
Riskymarvelous:
This is my first time to see Dapo news about road Wow....
his Media team has woken up. But you can't sell a bad products, very difficult.
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Omenlon: 11:09am On Mar 28
Winning123:

He is more than a failure. He is still constructing Akute - Isasi Road, a 4.5KM road for five years. He is the worst performing governor completely heartless.
this man incompetence has made former governor Amosun a super governor

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Omenlon: 11:11am On Mar 28
delpee:
Dapo Abiodun needs to do better in Sango Ota and the boundary areas with Lagos State...Akute, Magboro etc. One needs to visit the Ota Industrial Estate, a good source of IGR. The roads have been terrible for years. Same with many township roads across the State.
so you think there is a governor in ogun state, you are joking.

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by Omenlon: 11:11am On Mar 28
Peejayz:
I will say this anywhere, there is no worst governor than Dapo abiodun in the whole world.....

The guy is so useless , useless is an understatement
you are on point.

1 Like

Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by goody234: 11:13am On Mar 28
The sooner this useless fraudster governor goes the better, Ogun state has been in comatose under his redundant leadership ...Nothing is being done i cant wait to see the back of him
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by godwon01(m): 11:30am On Mar 28
TruthsFM:
Dapo Abiodun should extend his works to Sango-Ota axis
Iyana iyesi, iyesi Ota is an eyes sore. The people there are completely abandoned.
Re: 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) by TruthsFM: 11:32am On Mar 28
godwon01:
Iyana iyesi, iyesi Ota is an eyes sore. The people there are completely abandoned.
yes soo. Very bad road in that axis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs / Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking / Tragic Accident Along Akure Expressway Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.