Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ghanaian Singer, Fantana Shares Bosom Video To Showcase Success Of Op (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Singer, Fantana Shares Bosom Video To Showcase Success Of Op (video (156 Views)

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Singer, Fantana Shares Bosom Video To Showcase Success Of Op (video by Tokotaya: 10:53am On Mar 28
Microsecondnews.com Reporter March 28, 2024 0 1 minute read

Ghanaian singer, Fantana shares bare bosom video to showcase the result of her bust lift (Video)

Caption: Fantana

American-born Ghanaian Afro dancehall musician, Francine Nyanko Koffie, better known as Fantana, has shocked netizens with a brazen display of her upper body on Instagram to showcase the result of her latest cosmetic surgery.

Fantana does not hide her love for surgical enhancement of her body and has openly talked about going under the knife to achieve her desired looks.

She recently went to Turkey, to visit The Clinique in Instabul for the modification of some parts of her body.

The Clinique Istanbul calls itself the best clinic in Istanbul for hair transplants, cosmetic surgeries, and dental treatments.

They also claim to have some of the most skilled and internationally educated, board-certified medical professionals.

The health facility has shared before and after photos of the Ghanaian singer’s boobs on its site as one of their satisfied customers.

Fantana went in for a procedure to lift her boobs which she believed were fallen.

A proud Fantana could apparently not contain her joy after undergoing a procedure to lift her assets.

She shot a video of her assets now with only her hands covering her nipples.

Some netizens commend her courage for going for what she wants without caring who is offended, but others condemn her for doing too much to win public approval.

See the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2024/03/28/ghanaian-singer-fantana-trends-after-she-shared-video-to-showcase-result-of-her-bust-lift-video/

(1) (Reply)

#juniorpope'sdeath: Late Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Biography, Age, Wife, Child / Jnr Pope: Abigail The Make Up Artist, The Ultimate Sacrifice For Her Family’s Li / 500 Nollywood Actress Divorced & Single Or Married Like Ekene Umenwa Cynthia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.