Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Who Can Monetize Facebook Group And Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Monetize Facebook Group And Page (180 Views)

We Tonez United Enterprises Can Monetize Your Bank Guaranteed / 8 Ways You Can Monetize And Make Money With Your Bulksms Websites / Build, Grow, And Monetize Facebook Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Monetize Facebook Group And Page by dailytells: 11:04am On Mar 28
I have a Facebook group that has 50k followers. I want to use it for business and make money from it. Who can help.
The Facebook is upto 5years old. I want to use it in advertisement. I also have a page of 45k followers.

Please what should I do. Thanks
Re: Who Can Monetize Facebook Group And Page by sharpwriter(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28
dailytells:
I have a Facebook group that has 50k followers. I want to use it for business and make money from it. Who can help.
The Facebook is upto 5years old. I want to use it in advertisement. I also have a page of 45k followers.

Please what should I do. Thanks
You want person to help you do it (social media manager) or you wanna do it yourself? What kinda business are you into?
Re: Who Can Monetize Facebook Group And Page by dailytells: 2:03pm On Mar 28
To do it myself
Re: Who Can Monetize Facebook Group And Page by dailytells: 2:03pm On Mar 28
I want people to be advertising on my group and page also

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Owns These Cars, Jets And Boats In 2024 / I Need A Car On Rentals For E-hailing / Do You Have Product To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.