Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) (19228 Views)

NAFDAC Busts Syndicate Importing Banned Crusader Soap / FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / Police Recover Toyota SUV Snatched From Owner At Gunpoint In Port-harcourt.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by Dminister(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28
Omo, The very day I stopped buying soda drinks in Nigeria was the day I bought Fanta plastic, and i decided to pour little on my palm to see how it looks before drinking from the plastic bottle.

After i poured little on my palm, I waited for about 2 minutes before i poured it out to allow my palm to dry. Few minutes later that i poured it out, and my palm was completely dried the whole of my palm turned pink like a painted palm. Like seriously, it was like I dipped my palm inside a bucket of paint.

It took me two days to wash off the colour completely despite using dish washing liquid to wash my palm.

Nigeria is de*dly
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by Ezeifeduba: 5:16pm On Mar 28
They should do more work to catch high wealthy Nigerians doing illegal production. Not only the poor who are easy targets
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by HardBishop: 5:28pm On Mar 28
post=129151201:
Just imagine shocked
Wicked animals everywhere...

In the same breathe.......

What manner of people do we have in this nation for Krissake

Yet, Another one

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Some bad Nigerians are always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!
Toh if you mean well for yourself, tell them to form their BIAFRA. Stop disturbing your peace cos no matter the criticism and propaganda against them, THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE.
After all una go wan marry Igbo.
Useless tribes in Nigeria
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by Zinpat: 6:54pm On Mar 28
NairaOcean:
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has made a significant breakthrough in its ongoing efforts to curb the production and distribution of counterfeit goods. In a recent operation in Port Harcourt, the agency uncovered a sophisticated syndicate responsible for the production and sale of fake bottled water.

Acting on a tip-off from vigilant citizens, NAFDAC's enforcement team, accompanied by security operatives, raided a location in Port Harcourt suspected to be involved in the illegal production of bottled water.

Upon entering the premise, officials discovered a makeshift factory where large quantities of unregistered bottled water were being produced under unsanitary conditions. The bottles were found to have fake labels and branding, designed to mimic popular and trusted water brands in the market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtAVPO8xpc

Please what's the name of the company?
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 28
I wonder why these fake impostors don't copy the quality of brands they pirate but can't only copy packaging.
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28
I wonder why these fake syndicates don't copy the quality of brands they pirate but can't only copy packaging.
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by BigBashiru: 12:01am On Mar 29
NairaOcean:
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has made a significant breakthrough in its ongoing efforts to curb the production and distribution of counterfeit goods. In a recent operation in Port Harcourt, the agency uncovered a sophisticated syndicate responsible for the production and sale of fake bottled water.

Acting on a tip-off from vigilant citizens, NAFDAC's enforcement team, accompanied by security operatives, raided a location in Port Harcourt suspected to be involved in the illegal production of bottled water.

Upon entering the premise, officials discovered a makeshift factory where large quantities of unregistered bottled water were being produced under unsanitary conditions. The bottles were found to have fake labels and branding, designed to mimic popular and trusted water brands in the market.

The black man...
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:08am On Mar 29
Heartless people
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by lhurd: 1:54am On Mar 29
NairaOcean:

This is pure wickedness. The punishment for such adulteration should be death.
Re: NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29
They really need to clamp on them really haed!
3exe3:
give him all the water to drink.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many / Peter Thomas: Tiv Leader Leads Thugs To Attack Residents In Lagos / Rival Bandit Gangs Clash In Katsina Over A Woman, One Leader, 3 Others Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.