Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

This Is How Titanic Was Made (Would Blow Your Mind) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is How Titanic Was Made (Would Blow Your Mind) (188 Views)

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” / Z : The Beginning (a Sci-fi/post Apocalyptic Short Film) It Would Blow U Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Titanic Was Made (Would Blow Your Mind) by Bolaji38(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28
This behind the scene video on how Titanic Movie was made would blow your mind. The way everything was planned, even forensic analysts were invited is really amazing. Watch and subscribe for more. The flooding is even real, wow!

To think that they really flooded the boat and even built an elevator to elevate the boat into the water is absolutely crazy. This is definitely a must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKlFUDApcfs?si=p3HZS-_TB4ZpPmXd

Please like and subscribe
Re: This Is How Titanic Was Made (Would Blow Your Mind) by GreatSuccess: 6:44pm On Mar 28
This is amazing !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Titanic Was Made (Would Blow Your Mind) by Bolaji38(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28
GreatSuccess:
This is amazing !!!!!!!

Bro I was wowed, I would definitely post more that would blow your mind. Hope you have subscribed to my youtube channel😄

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Frequent Price Changes Shows A Company In Distress / Entertainment / The Living Church [watch & Download Movie]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.