Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? (1400 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / 3 Units Of 4 Bedroom Terence Duplex With BQ At Lekki, Lagos For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? by gift2xl: 10:53pm On Mar 28
Make una de fear God, una too lie " you've spent 80m or over 80m" for that skeleton.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? by AcadaWriter: 11:11pm On Mar 28
This coming to front page soon.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? by mkoabiola: 12:20am On Mar 29
Zonefree:

No windows
No doors
No plumbing fittings
No electrical wiring

If you've spent 80M for this naked house, it means you'll spend roughly N200M before finishing.

You're a thief!
Lol
He may b using d best and quality materials
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? by mkoabiola: 12:22am On Mar 29
advanceDNA:

Me too I'm not talking of finishing.... grin grin

When u want to use a whopping 120M for this
Me too thought I should quality materials than your own....

Decking and roofing are the most expensive here....even if ur stone coated is from heaven, u will roof this conveniently with 7million even with current inflation..and with current price of iron and cement...11million can still give u solid decking....with the crazy cost of iron and cement

So is it foundation, lintel, plastering, plumbing
and wiring u want pour....103 million on....
Me sef get quality materials ooooo
Lol

It shows u knw about building..
D guy ɗe jonz us .lol
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Free2Fly: 6:15am On Mar 29
Zonefree:

You're a thief. You don't need to write epistles to justify your criminality.

From perdonal experience, i believe you.
The worse thing anyone can do is to allow Nigerian engineers to buy materials for his project.

Most of the 80m has probably gone into the guy's pocket
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? by dangoteinlaw: 6:51am On Mar 29
So its a 4 bedroom duplex that someone is quoting 120m? I hope whoever gave you that contract sees this and have you arrested so that the whole over 60m you have pocketed should make you vomit everything onye oshi.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? by tobbyboy2011: 12:48am On May 01
Depends on the engineer you're giving your job and the type of materials you're using.
I spent 13m building a 2 bedroom in my village, bought the materials myself and only paid the workers.
I have a project i'm starting soon, 5 to 6 beds duplex (2 floors) with piling and I am getting a quote of 120m to 155m and most of them are even telling me to get the materials myself and they will bring their workers.

Everything depends on your taste, one even told me 75m but I can't give him the contract because of the piling that will involved in the project.

dangoteinlaw:
So its a 4 bedroom duplex that someone is quoting 120m? I hope whoever gave you that contract sees this and have you arrested so that the whole over 60m you have pocketed should make you vomit everything onye oshi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fenced Land 4 Sale @ Minister's Hill, Maitama Abuja. (1,226). C Of O / House For Sale At Agura Gberigbe Along Ijede Axis Ikorodu Lagos State: / 5 Acres Of Land @ Onosa Town, Ibeju Lekki For 2.2m Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.