Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo (5172 Views)

Security Breach At Lagos Airport As Man Was Found Inside United Nigeria Aircraft / Anambra State Born Ifeanyi Obike Launches Obike Air(pix) / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by danzaki63: 2:32pm On Mar 29
My freind, this is called a drone, Aircraft is the one used to carry persengers and goods. many Engineering students in Nigerian universities does this as a project. A good attempt anyway
Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by chopnaira: 2:50pm On Mar 29
BigkokoRep:
Commot here. You jobless stipend earner! Come to think of it, how does your joblessness bother the hairs on my hairy ass? No way bruh.

Since you ain't playing around with toys, oya show us the ones you dey toy with. By their comments we know them. They can't function in a sane place where rogue politicians don't keep hanger on!

Go and get a job.

I do tell my mentees, if you they don't work hard and have hand work, they will end up like Mr Hellinus and Reno Omokri!

Trashy and ignorant post from your lack of exposure.

Ordinary 30 dollars would get one of those kids rc toys from Walmart, and even for much less on sales.

Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by BigkokoRep: 5:04pm On Mar 29
Hey piggy... that's what I'm saying. The Young Man have at least 30 quids and doesn't have to ass lick a rogue politician as you do, and have proved it by buying, modifying and producing something. Why have you not done something better?

Shut up your dirty trap and don't be like Asiwaju wealth without enterprise! Produce something, even Aunt Remi don tell una to stop coming to beg rice and Amala for her husband house!

chopnaira:

Trashy and ignorant post from your lack of exposure.

Ordinary 30 dollars would get one of those kids rc toys from Walmart, and even for much less on sales.
Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by Cosbyrich: 5:48pm On Mar 29
BigkokoRep:
Hey piggy... that's what I'm saying. The Young Man have at least 30 quids and doesn't have to ass lick a rogue politician as you do, and have proved it by buying, modifying and producing something. Why have you not done something better?

Shut up your dirty trap and don't be like Asiwaju wealth without enterprise! Produce something, even Aunt Remi don tell una to stop coming to beg rice and Amala for her husband house!

So if he does he will come and announce it on Nairaland that he has invented an aircraft?
Use your head small nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by LastProphet: 5:51pm On Mar 29
BigkokoRep:
"Anybody".....but you have done something like this, have you? Mr. Igbo person!

Stop behaving like Soludo pepper 🌢️ eye. If you can not encourage, shut your trap up and face your prophet work, abi you no be lastprophet again?

Like Soludo, see the road he built got washed away within one week of commission. Go and build your own aircraft, or aircraft carrier if you want. We go still praise you.

"Thelastprophet" commented and you replied to another user (me) called "Lastprophet," and I'm sure you attended basic school at least. No wonder you are celebrating an assembled part as an original invention as the earlier commenter said. Ibos and silly sentiments, that's how you all cried victim trying to defend a forged JAMB certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by BigkokoRep: 7:57pm On Mar 29
Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ busted! Awon Igbo man. Abobaku with a touch of Yaba left. Go and sit down somewhere uncomfortable! Assembled parts. Show us the manufactured ones you did at least. Na una no assemble or manufactured anyone, yet na still una dey dish someone wey try at all to assemble.....

Jealousy wey do una something! If at all you be Igbo, na Soludo type you be. We don see the roads wey he build for his Taiwan Dubai dreams. Ndi Ara discouragement one of Naija!

A clown 🀑 would think writing correctly in English means someone is schooled. Maybe I should send you texts written in Chinese or Russian. Travel out and get enlightened before wallowing in abject ignorance!

I feel more comfortable writing and educating people with IQ lower than that of a domestic donkey, in Naija customized pigin than some shitty English language you can't even pass if I Pay for an enrollment for you free of charge, for a TOEFL test!

Thelastprophet indeed! Someone who doesn't know even the most sophisticated hight Tech manufacturers assemble parts from all over the world.

LastProphet:

"Thelastprophet" commented and you replied to another user (me) called "Lastprophet," and I'm sure you attended basic school at least. No wonder you are celebrating an assembled part as an original invention as the earlier commenter said. Ibos and silly sentiments, that's how you all cried victim trying to defend a forged JAMB certificate.
Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by Chimarto: 8:05pm On Mar 29
Idun2024:

Hehehehe

All countries are afraid of the Igb0 man because of news like this

That tribe is giving you sleepless night
Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by LastProphet: 8:10pm On Mar 29
BigkokoRep:
Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ busted! Awon Igbo man. Abobaku with a touch of Yaba left. Go and sit down somewhere uncomfortable! Assembled parts. Show us the manufactured ones you did at least. Na una no assemble or manufactured anyone, yet na still una dey dish someone wey try at all to assemble.....

Jealousy wey do una something! If at all you be Igbo, na Soludo type you be. We don see the roads wey he build for his Taiwan Dubai dreams. Ndi Ara discouragement one of Naija!

A clown 🀑 would think writing correctly in English means someone is schooled. Maybe I should send you texts written in Chinese or Russian. Travel out and get enlightened before wallowing in abject ignorance!

I feel more comfortable writing and educating people with IQ lower than that of a domestic donkey, in Naija customized pigin than some shitty English language you can't even pass if I Pay for an enrollment for you free of charge, for a TOEFL test!

Thelastprophet indeed! Someone who doesn't know even the most sophisticated hight Tech manufacturers assemble parts from all over the world.

So apple gathers all their parts, Tesla gathers all their parts? Eyah, on top of that see how he's hallucinating about nnamdi kanu, just a simple check would have revealed which tribe I blast most, unfortunate person

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by tubolancer(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29
BitterTruth01:

Go and make one let’s see
This guy stop disgracing Igbo people here, there is nothing in what he has done.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by heniford2: 3:30am On Mar 30
SisterAnn:
I'm on the Plateau bro.
alright dear
Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by chopnaira: 4:19am On Mar 30
BigkokoRep:

Local man doesn't even know what 30 quid is πŸ˜‚. I said 30 dollars not 30 pounds.

I am sure you saw the age on the toy. This is what kids 8 - 12 years old assemble and play with not a full grown man.

Red-headed agama feeling like African dwarf crocodile.
Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by BigkokoRep: 6:28am On Mar 30
See this jobless boy with an ass like a hummingbird...Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ 🀣🀣🀣. Na quid & bucks be your problem. Try visit a sane society you go understand how damaged you are upstairs supporting a known druggie.

Our local drone enthusiast has built something for everyone to see and appraise or condemn out of envy. Motherfvckers like you choose to downplay his efforts, yet have not done something better or At least similar. He has demonstrated that it works and fly too. Build your own no be to dey do o yes follow rogue politicians be your destiny.

If 🀑 Clowns with low IQ like your likes know anything good about been proactive, that crazy drone he built can be fitted with a resolute camera and used to monitor the high Ways at hourly intervals so that clowns like you can travel freely without fear of State or non State kidnapers or terrorists, but sadly una no dey think at all!

Even Russia with all it's Tech still depends on low cost Iranian Shahed drones with engine made from motor cycle standards to fight.

Foreign man that depends on Asiwaju shitty stipends to survive, which one have you build?
Well, wetin I Sabi sef. People wey support Asiwaju are known to have IQ lower than that of a domestic donkey! So continue.

If you continue like this, even Mr. Hellinus and Reno Omokri will do better than you when you clock 40... that's if you neva pass 40.. hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Continue.

chopnaira:

Local man doesn't even know what 30 quid is πŸ˜‚. I said 30 dollars not 30 pounds.

I am sure you saw the age on the toy. This is what kids 8 - 12 years old assemble and play with not a full grown man.

Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by BigkokoRep: 6:34am On Mar 30
I know say you no understand anything about products & production, so I forgive your ignorance. Na so una accuse Innosson of car assembly yet una never still fit assemble toothpick...... truly ndi ara plenty for Naija!

Make una go build una own. People wey no build anything, has no right or moral stand to even talk where people who build talk!

A simple cursory just of Google will clear your ignorance about the source parts of Apple & Tesla products. I know you think Tesla produces everything used on making their cars including upholsteries. Chaiii. The schools una dey go for Naija!

By the way, wetin MNK do you? So even pa Ayo Adebanjo is hallucinating too. People with low IQ Sha? Continue, one day prophet work go pay!

LastProphet:

So apple gathers all their parts, Tesla gathers all their parts? Eyah, on top of that see how he's hallucinating about nnamdi kanu, just a simple check would have revealed which tribe I blast most, unfortunate person
Re: Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo by BigkokoRep: 6:41am On Mar 30
Continue na so Reno Omokri take use mouth sell made in Naija goods, yet the werey no even fit open & run common pure water company! But I'm sure Reno Omokri will be better than you when you gets to his age!
Political jobber no be work. Activism no be work. O yes to politicians no be work. Allowing politicians to use you rig elections no be work.

At least if you try get sense while young, you go get the chance to truly chop naira the work of your hand give you.

chopnaira:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria / Buhari’s Ministers List: New Details Emerge / Exposed: 15 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Houses In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.