Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out (16010 Views)

DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Omihanifa: 9:17pm On Mar 28
Wasiu Ayinde, the Fuji singer fondly called Kwam 1, has opened up on his plans to return to school.

“All my life I do research. Every opportunity that I have. Presently I am in school.

As a matter of fact, I will soon be a fresher at Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). I am just trying to do things in my own way to suit myself. You learn till you die,” he said.

“Very recently I had the opportunity to go and attend a function at the OOU. We had a mass set of graduands. The bands on the stand tried their hands on some of my works to recognise my presence.

I was so overjoyous that time. So, in the form of wanting to appreciate them more, I sought to speak to the leader of the band and there I was told it was a band from the music class of OOU and they just started that class.

I showed so much interest. I called for further discussion and in the cause of doing that I told them I want to enroll. I want to be part of them to see how we can develop a lot out of that.

“… part of what I also discussed with the dean of the school of music at OOU was that we can do better. To bring a whole lot of artistes. The state is blessed with many names like Haruna Ishola, Ayuba, Shina Peters, Wizkid, Olamide, and D’banj. I told the dean that people like me can be used to bring everybody together and develop.

That is what prompted me to want to go back to school
[/b]
“I am a school dropout… I know the value of education… will I say I have self-education? Any sane person will never criticise the beauty of education.”

Ayinde, an indigene of Ijebu-Ode, was born in Lagos in 1957.

Kwam 1 attended Government College, Isolo, Lagos. He was unable to complete his education as a result of his father’s death.

With over five decades in the music industry and several awards and accolades, Kwam 1 is regarded as an icon in Nigeria.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/kwam-1-plans-to-return-to-school-after-dropping-out/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Stevenson20: 8:22am On Mar 29
Education has no age limit. Anytime you wake up from your sleep in education, you continue from where you stopped.

Some desperate fellows will go as far as buying the certificate and forging of certificates in a bid to answer certificate holder.

Nothing special about this FTC thing sef

8 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Ricindob(m): 8:22am On Mar 29
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by FreshCalamcus: 8:23am On Mar 29
Old man abeg clear road

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by kingthreat(m): 8:23am On Mar 29
All he is doing is getting an education to prove he was a graduate. Not like he is using it to learn more or to improve his career. He just wants it to be said that KWAM1 was a graduate. Well if that's what suits him, so be it.
Maybe after this he will be treating his staff way better so they will not feel used.
Congratulations to KWAM1 on his future degree.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by tydi(m): 8:23am On Mar 29
He is trying to deviate the Media from his promiscuous life his drummer has been opening up about him..
Now he plans of going back to school him go fvck wetin no good.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by toy2020(m): 8:23am On Mar 29
Good for him
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by bigdammyj: 8:23am On Mar 29
Noted.
Good luck to him.
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Diligence: 8:23am On Mar 29
All parents: caution your female children. Haven't u heard the confessions of his band member?

Again, what is he hunting for nah?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by BluntCrazeMan: 8:24am On Mar 29
Ok
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:24am On Mar 29
Mtcheeeewww
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Olamideayomide(m): 8:24am On Mar 29
Good
Etc
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by MaziObinnaokija: 8:25am On Mar 29
cool Ayinde Wasiu....
Talazo 85 cheesy

Those years back in Ita faaji

4 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Tjra: 8:25am On Mar 29
Political career loading.

Kwam 1 is a good musician. His only problem according to many people is pride.

He is the Fuji version of Burna boy. Gifted but arrogant according to them.

4 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by dankorode(m): 8:26am On Mar 29
Shebi you don get money wetin you won go do for school again aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by IamAtAnger: 8:26am On Mar 29
grin Occultic man

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by JAMO84: 8:26am On Mar 29
The importance of education cannot be overestimated, his God father is the President, he would have been appointed to a big position if he was educated, now he has to nominate someone instead.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by aylive02(m): 8:26am On Mar 29
He should just order a certificate like his boss Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by louken(m): 8:27am On Mar 29
Good one
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by SeeWahala: 8:27am On Mar 29
Na so, check what he wants to study now and it MUST be LAW

check all of them prostitute politicians, they were all back to school to study law . . . Why?

He gains admission this year, after 7 years he's done. Tilumbu gives him portfolio plus appointments (because Tilumbu will own nigeria by then wink ) and he's a made political force due to his fans and followers cool

This above is kwam 1's strategy for the next decade grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by IamAtAnger: 8:27am On Mar 29
He no get children?... abegi forget
JAMO84:
The importance of education cannot be overestimated, his God father is the President, he would have been appointed to a big position if he was educated, now he has to nominate someone instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Jewskillmohamed: 8:28am On Mar 29
Yoruba wayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by happney65: 8:28am On Mar 29
Baba o

Young fresh pussies them for baba.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by pretydiva(f): 8:30am On Mar 29
There's no age limit
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by enemyofprogress: 8:31am On Mar 29
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwweeeeeeeeeew

Girls on campus, run o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by toujurs: 8:32am On Mar 29
Agbero. grin. Women are so cheap. Once they see fame. I still wonder, how his wife re recently got married to was still single at such age.

If he wasn't popular, she would have called him an illiterate.
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by enemyofprogress: 8:32am On Mar 29
JAMO84:
dey there dey whine yourself
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by theantidote: 8:32am On Mar 29
MaziObinnaokija:
cool Ayinde Wasiu....
Talazo 85 cheesy

Those years back in Ita faaji

So you're a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by Usmanovic95(m): 8:35am On Mar 29
JAMO84:

Why is he entitled to a political post because his godfather is the president? Honestly if we continue rewarding people with position because of affiliation with president and not based on merit,we will still be in this position for a long time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out by free2ryhme: 8:35am On Mar 29
Omihanifa:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/kwam-1-plans-to-return-to-school-after-dropping-out/

When you read statement like this know it is riddled with lies.

He is doing oju aye

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Onyinye Oguebie Shares Books To School Kids In Aso Villa (Photos) / Charly Boys' Latest Bike! / Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.