Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

This Is Your Sign To Start Accessorizing Your Outfit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is Your Sign To Start Accessorizing Your Outfit (70 Views)

'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / To Be Trendy In Your Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Sign To Start Accessorizing Your Outfit by EstieKaez: 11:15pm On Mar 28
Hello, Nairalanders!

My name is Esther, and I am thrilled to introduce you to Nnee Haven –a jewelry and accessories brand based right here in Abuja.

Nnee Haven aims to become a leading online destination for trendy and budget friendly jewelry and sunglasses in Abuja, Nigeria. By offering high-quality products and exceptional customer service.

Connect with Us
Visit our WhatsApp 08165046511 to explore our collections and learn more about our mission. Follow us on social media @nneehaven to stay updated with our latest designs, offers, and the inspiring stories of women who are transforming into their best selves with Nnee Haven.

Let’s Connect!
I would love to hear from you! Share your thoughts, your personal style preferences, or how you believe jewelry can empower and transform.

Thank you for allowing me to share our passion and mission with you.

1 Share

Re: This Is Your Sign To Start Accessorizing Your Outfit by EstieKaez: 11:28pm On Mar 28
In the realm of fashion, where trends come and go, accessories remain timeless. They are investments that carry through seasons, often becoming more cherished over time. So, the next time you find your outfit feeling a little incomplete, remember: it's probably just in need of that perfect accessory. Whether it's a statement piece or something understated, the right accessories have the power to complete your look, ensuring you step out in style, fully expressing who you are.

All items are in stock and selling fast. WhatsApp 08165046511 or Send a message on Instagram/TikTok @nneehaven To order!

(1) (Reply)

Huangyifu Spruce Steaming Cage / Women's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Community - Empowerment Through Connection / **** WHOLESALE PRODUCTS – JEWELRY & OTHER FASHION GOODS ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.