Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa (32208 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by fredoooooo: 9:02am On Mar 29
Oh no ... just fed his balls to the Lion . Wicked soul
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Jewessgratitud3: 9:03am On Mar 29
All this randy cousins abeg trust no one.

That was how one came to spend some days in our house and my Mom feeling safe with him asked him to join us in our room to sleep. He started touching me at night pretending like he didnt know what he was doing. I giam better slap and reported him to my Mom the next morning.

My Mom said he has overstayed his welcome. Gave him attitude and he left.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On Mar 29
yet to be established what really happened

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Skoonheid(f): 9:04am On Mar 29
South Africa my south Africa;
Why has what is so grotesquely abnormal become normalised to us in this country?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by CondemnBattery(f): 9:05am On Mar 29
After castration, he can't have a functional prick again
DSC7:

Jail keh....

He will rape other inmates....

Death by hanging is better....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by NOwazobia: 9:05am On Mar 29
Let me not conclude yet.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by bizzy500: 9:05am On Mar 29
Please help me out my mum is extremely sick.the nurse said she needs drip and injection.i have been all around looking for money to no veil. Please check my post for details im frustrated.may we not loose our parent when its nt time
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Dagger111(m): 9:06am On Mar 29
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Slytiger: 9:07am On Mar 29
Satafricans and Indians dey contest in taking competition.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by donprinyo(m): 9:08am On Mar 29
Teach young boys abt masturbation including the pros and cons
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by osazsky(m): 9:12am On Mar 29
Jannyclay food don done
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Emmanuel30a2: 9:15am On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/17-year-old-girl-raped-and-strangled-to-death-by-her-cousin-in-south-africa.html
Omo, kudos to this one! Like merlin like cocoelin, that is what we want merlin&cocoelin to be doing to helen and evelyn...until they are lean... Keep throwing your javelin until evelyn and helen becomes lean... Don't forget to use maclean and klin, before you throw your javelin or the javelin... Make sure you are clean... We want helen and evelyn to lean or becomes lean... Helen and evelyn don't be left behind, do the same to merlin&cocoelin... Hang them to ceiling, before you would gives them pound sterling... Let them be rolling and keep rolling, before you would gives them pay rolling... Afterall, their name isn't fatai rolling dollar...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:15am On Mar 29
G
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Careente7(m): 9:16am On Mar 29
If SA police ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ are good,they should investigate into this case properly; properly.

No comment; next question

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Farmerforgoats: 9:20am On Mar 29
Your mother bore a dunce. Oloriburuku Ashiere.
ppogba:
The first solution to the rape of teenagers in SA should be a change of their school uniform.

The skirts are too tantalizing for pedophile to behold.

Thereafter, the can think of cutting of dia Dickson.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by tiswell(m): 9:21am On Mar 29
SA men,rape and toxicity always goes on the same page.

No wonder their white colonialists dealt with them
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by OriOko88(m): 9:24am On Mar 29
South Africa and India. Countries of rapists. D world "s Sodom and Gomorrah undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by MySolace: 9:30am On Mar 29
CondemnBattery:
cool
Evil cousin. He should be castrated before sending him to jail for life
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by traware(m): 9:30am On Mar 29
Farmerforgoats:

He posted a very moronic comment

It doesnt matter the outfit a woman wears,she can cover herself from head to toe and a man who wants to rape her will still rape her.

Rape is not about sex.It is about power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by MySolace: 9:31am On Mar 29
CondemnBattery:
cool
Evil cousin. He should be castrated before sending him to jail for life
Dats if hes eventually d culprit. because he said he didnt do it.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by judedwriter(m): 9:33am On Mar 29
Not just in South Africa, rape is a global problem.

Only the fear of God can curb it, nothing else... not even the law.

The sexual urge can be so strong.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Afonja007: 9:35am On Mar 29
South Africa is a terrible place for to be a woman black areas
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by DrMuzungu(m): 9:35am On Mar 29
Cantonese:
The culture of SA men.
All they do is to rob, kill, lazy around, xenophobia, rape women and share HIV.

Except xenophobia, everything else exists in Nigeria in abundance so stop that cr@p.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Kloenboi: 9:35am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
All this randy cousins abeg trust no one.

That was how one came to spend some days in our house and my Mom feeling safe with him asked him to join us in our room to sleep. He started touching me at night pretending like he didnt know what he was doing. I giam better slap and reported him to my Mom the next morning.

My Mom said he has overstayed his welcome. Gave him attitude and he left.

You once said that your hairy legs are your selling point.

Maybe he saw them and boom!

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Cruzmaster: 9:37am On Mar 29
This is the monster Jennyclay created ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Rip to the dead
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Jewessgratitud3: 9:38am On Mar 29
Kloenboi:

You once said that your hairy legs are your selling point.

Maybe he saw them and boom!

Me that was wearing a long nightie.

He's lucky I didn't have brothers, dem for commot him teeth.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by kay29000(m): 9:40am On Mar 29
Godada:

It's not wise to leave females in the presence or care of males, regardless if they are family or whatever.

Libido is an emotion that is not to be trusted.

It's just distasteful that the guy should walk that path and end the life of his own family.

He should be prepared for what's coming for him.

These sex workers play an important role in the society. If he took advantage of such services, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

My heart goes out to the family of the lady

The guy said he didn't do it though...and he is the one that turned himself in. Maybe someone broke into the house when he was away, or he did it on PVP drug and can't remember.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by ppogba: 9:42am On Mar 29
Farmerforgoats:

Wonderful!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Cantonese: 9:42am On Mar 29
DrMuzungu:

Except xenophobia, everything else exists in Nigeria in abundance so stop that cr@p.

Donโ€™t add your mouth to what you do not know anything about oga crap.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Justiceleague1: 9:46am On Mar 29
In south Africa, only the women,girls and the elderly are useful..their men and boys are completely useless
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by BoldBrainz(m): 9:55am On Mar 29
But what if he didn't actually do it, as he has claimed?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by themanderon: 10:03am On Mar 29
immortalcrown:
May justice not be tampered with mercy in the case.

Those male versions of Jennyclay deserve no mercy.

Tempered with mercy ke? The full weight of the law should be brought down upon him if he is found guilty. Castrating rapists should be the new norm in this modern age.
See how he sent a beautiful little girl who trusted him to an early grave. He should be hanged if found guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over โ‚ฆ435 Billion, $397 Million, โ‚ฌ9.9Million Frauds / Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol / How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.