Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? (442 Views)

MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu / How Oro Festival Paralysed Activities In Ikorodu Town, Lagos / Movement Around Ikorodu Will Be Limited Tomorrow Due To Oro Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Egharevba4: 10:33am On Mar 29
flokii:
The 'oro' term was used to pass message across to political actors of Yoruba stock in Lagos that strangers must not be allowed near the governorship polls.. there is 'oro festival' as well' where strangers without prior knowledge of the ritual fall victim in most cases.

Isn't it funny that even the self acclaimed omo Yoruba called Chinedu didn't understand the simple trick.
The NIGERIA constitution clearly state you can vote anywhere you reside
If this country done tire una like the igbos, start una own IPOB or Biafra
How dare u stop people from voting in a state they reside in
Are the yorubas operating another constitution different from NIGERIA?
The illiteracy in most of you sha

It is because we dont implement laws in this country
In sane country, it would have been a treason to stop a NIGERIA citizen from voting
But here is a banana republic where every rubbish is allowed
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:34am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Snatch it grab it and run away with it .

You guys are really daft seriously so you see no problem with Muslim Muslim ticket but you see problem when Peter obi tells Christians to wake up ?
Same Muslim that Peter Obi is now fasting and breaking fast with. Obidients are truly gullible and zombified grin

But ch of hypocrites

Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Jewskillmohamed: 10:34am On Mar 29
Slytiger:

Same Muslim that Peter Obi is now fasting and breaking fast with. Obidients are truly gullible grin

But do you know that Mohammed raped a o years old Aisha?
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:35am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

But do you know that Mohammed raped a o years old Aisha?
How is that my business?

If he like he should rape a camel.
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Jewskillmohamed: 10:36am On Mar 29
Slytiger:
how is that my business.

And he was poisoned by a Jewish girl like a church rat ?
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:36am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

And he was poisoned by a Jewish girl like a church rat ?
If he like, he should get poisoned by an Ibo man. I don't care tongue
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Egharevba4: 10:39am On Mar 29
Exousiang01:

ORO is not a festival.
Do your findings of what ORO is before you start getting sentimental.
The few times I am currently in the country and it's been don. ORO was brought out at Jakande some months back when a young man was killed in a fight.
ORO is brought out for many reasons.
ORO is not a festival.
And in what way was ORO used to rig elections.
I keep saying these Obidients lack basic intellect.
First he calls ORO a festival.
Now he says ORO was used to rig election.
See abeg
The first part in election rigging is to prevent people from coming out to vote

U were very quick to label obidients as people that lack brain but you yourself doesn't even know that trying to disenfranchise people from voting is election rigging 🤣🤣

As per Oro not been a festival, please do u know the meaning of festival? 🤣
It is very clear u dont

Next time, before u call people dumb, look at the mirror and see the real stupidity staring at you

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by flokii: 10:40am On Mar 29
Egharevba4:

The NIGERIA constitution clearly state you can vote anywhere you reside
If this country done tire una like the igbos, start una own IPOB or Biafra
How dare u stop people from voting in a state they reside in
Are the yorubas operating another constitution different from NIGERIA?
The illiteracy in most of you sha

It is because we dont implement laws in this country
In sane country, it would have been a treason to stop a NIGERIA citizen from voting
But here is a banana republic where every rubbish is allowed

Mr. know it all welldone.. custodian of the Nigerian constitution we hail thee.

How many Yorubas were allowed to vote in the South East during Presidential elections (not even Governorship polls) the way all tribes voted in Lagos and other parts of South West?.
Didn't we see viral videos of Igbo youths humilating voters in the South East with preference for other candidates apart from Obi?.. why didn't you travel down to East and educate them there that every citizen has right to vote and be voted for where they are.

Shey your Obi won Lagos and you were jubiliting, whereas neither Tinubu nor Atiku got up to 5 percent of votes in any of the 5 South East States.. continue fo0ling yourself, you can't steal our State through a trojan horse who doesn't think in Yoruba.
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Jewskillmohamed: 10:40am On Mar 29
Slytiger:

If he like, he should get poisoned by an Ibo man. I don't care tongue

If I join the death cult called Islamabad today when I leave will I be beheaded?
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:40am On Mar 29
Anyway, OP it appears that you are Bini. Please support our brethren AI or Olumide, don't be like some tribalist nf hypocritical Edo Obidients like the girl below 👇

Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:42am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

If I join the death cult called Islamabad today when I leave will I be beheaded?
If you dash them your head or you push your usual white powfer to their country. I saw a video of your SE brethren being flogged the other day in Afghanistan.
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Jewskillmohamed: 10:42am On Mar 29
Egharevba4:

U were very quick to label obidients as people that lack brain but you yourself doesn't even know that trying to disenfranchise people from voting is election rigging 🤣🤣

It is very clear u dont

Next time, before u call people dumb, look at the mirror and see the real stupidity staring at you

You are talking to a person from the dumbest tribe in Nigeria that claims sophistication
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Jewskillmohamed: 10:42am On Mar 29
Slytiger:

If you dash them your head or you push your usual white powfer to their country. I saw a video of your SE brethren being flogged the other day in Afghanistan.

Show me the black dot on your forehead ( mark of the beast)
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:43am On Mar 29
Some more tribalist Edo Obidients below

Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:44am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Show me the black dot on your forehead ( mark of the beast)
You can check out Google for a million black dot abi dem block the images on your phone..
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Jewskillmohamed: 10:45am On Mar 29
Slytiger:

You can check out Google for a million black dot abi dem block the images on your phone..

Maaaaaad Mohammed
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:46am On Mar 29
Unfortunately for those tribalist Edo Obidients, both AI and Olumide are our men grin

Head we win, Tail we win grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uae86da0H0Y?si=9bxFXfbhdnBYwsER

Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:46am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Maaaaaad Mohammed

bloody Mohammed 😂
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Jewskillmohamed: 10:47am On Mar 29
Slytiger:
bloody Mohammed 😂

Did mad Mohammed visit the 7th heaven with a flying donkey ?

Asian areo engineering
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Slytiger: 10:48am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Did mad Mohammed visit the 7th heaven with a flying donkey ?

Asian areo engineering
AI may have the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uae86da0H0Y?si=9bxFXfbhdnBYwsER
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Egharevba4: 10:50am On Mar 29
flokii:

Mr. know it all welldone.. custodian of the Nigerian constitution we hail thee.

How many Yorubas were allowed to vote in the South East during Presidential elections (not even Governorship polls) the way all tribes voted in Lagos and other parts of South West?.
Didn't we see viral videos of Igbo youths humiliating voters in the South East with preference for other candidates apart from Obi?.. why didn't you travel down to East and educate them there that every citizens has right to vote and be voted for where they are.

Shey your Obi won Lagos and you were jubiliting, whereas neither Tinubu nor Atiku got up to 5 percent of votes in any of the 5 South East States.. continue fo0ling yourself, you can't steal our State through a trojan horse who doesn't think in Yoruba.
Why are u shooting yourself in the leg this young man?
Or is it that u can never find a yoruba man or yoruba ronu man that can ever say the truth?
Why are u people trying so much to twist what happened in 2023?
Do u think we all have forgotten or will easily forget?
Maybe u believe the saying that "when u repeat a lie for a long time, people just accept it"🤣

It is on record
1. Mc oluomo can out to threaten the igbos in lagos not to come out and vote
2. Even yorubas and other tribes that looks like igbos were all stopped from voting
3. The violence recorded in the election all happened in the SW (lagos)
4. On the day of the governorship election, announcement were made all over lagos that if you are not voting APC and you value ur life not to ever come out
I remembered my friend in Germany called me that morning asking whether there is a war in Lagos

Why are u people trying so hard to change what we all know and witnessed here?
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Egharevba4: 11:02am On Mar 29
Slytiger:
Some more tribalist Edo Obidients below
Lolz
U see say u nor get sense?
I'm from Edo south. Benin precisely
I voted Obi and will vote him again except i find someone more credible

Majority in Edo agreed power goes to central and the central presented their best to us.
I'm a Benin man
PDP presented the best candidate followed by LP and then APC
I will support the best candidate regardless even if I'm not in Benin to vote
Its that simple but i expect a yoruba ronu not to understand
Re: Why Are We Not Hearing News Of ORO Festival This Year? by Exousiang01: 12:05pm On Mar 29
Egharevba4:

It is very clear u dont

How can a living human be walking about with a dead brain. ORO was performed on the election eve.....
DID INEC SET THE VOTING TIME FOR MIDNIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION?
ORO came out at night you voted the next day, were you planning to go out and vote at night on a day before the election?
ORO is a ritual not a festival.....

What do you retards do with your brains for Hell sake.....

How did a ritual that was carried out in the middle of the night disturb your voting in broad day light?

How is ORO a festival....
Please Google the meaning of festivity for shit sake, I can't believe are still this stupid.....

Please show me anywhere where INEC said you will vote on the night before the election....
4king retard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wealth Creation 101, Let's Discuss It / Words Correctly When / Google Search Is Very Easy Like U.. Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.