Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake (20147 Views)

Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy / Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Most-streamed Nigerian Album On Spotify In 2020 / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Glitter – Best Of Seyi Vibez • Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by brownbib(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29
Wetin him dey sing

1 Like

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29
Really Good for him tho
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29
Please 4give my ignorance, is seyi law
a different person from seyi vibe?
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by udemzyudex(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29
Stream farm grin
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Moniya4Real(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29
Portable will not like this news
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Dickson178(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29
Baba don do better sacrifice to win this thing with his rubbish music of all Time!
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by UrPapa: 6:17pm On Mar 29
I just know most nairalanders are local boys
See as dem Dey beef Seyi vibez

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by MrJames007: 6:19pm On Mar 29
Nemere2020:

#AfricaFactsZone
So how useful is this news now? undecided
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Kingzmate(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29
VIBEZ BOY cheesy
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by newoffer: 6:40pm On Mar 29
Sweet music to people wey don high in liquor. I no fit blend with his kind of street mix
hslbroker2:
Maybe it is because of age, but me I don't see or hear anything meaningful in what this guy's are always singing, it's my own opinion.

Meanwhile check my signature for your building materials supplies for your construction work.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by wonlasewonimi: 6:41pm On Mar 29
You look say your friend better you
I have seen it before DEJAVU
Iya kan mbe won pe lagan
O bi mo aye ma lanu, sanu mi oba iyanu
O da sanmo pelu iyanu
You say make I pray pe o ma dahun
Nibo loju re wa Allahu
Maami o nwo owo lo o pade ola ati iyi lona
Wooli tanmole ki shona
Ko ma fi white pe colour
Ogo f'oluwa Amin
O ni bawo ni temi se je
Akanda omo, omo lo je
Nobody fit block my way se
My way my way, no one fit block my way.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Slimlord(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29
vonnelixir:
That means users in audiomack are wack...for seyi vibes that sings rubbish to be the most streamed.
Unless he uses stream farming, this is wack
Audiomack users are mostly the street people. Forget, Seyi lyrics are very relatable in the hood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Felaincarnated: 7:00pm On Mar 29
AUDIOWACK
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by AnambraPikinSel: 7:13pm On Mar 29
DenreleDave:
That's guys is fucking good.... No Seyi No Vibez

The best of his song that I listen to is Bank of America 🇺🇸

Lemme drop small lyrics: cool

Ko gbe're wa s'odo mi (s'odo mi)
Make I no beg for money, 'yy-yy, 'yy-yy
Bi mo she'n fe l'okan mi
Ah, Americana baby
(Oluwaseyi), shebi Oluwa lo sheyi
Ma gbe're mi fun elomi, 'yy-yy, 'yy-yy
Mo ju'ba angeli t'oun k'orin (mo ju'ba oh-oh)
Ah-ayy-ii, ahh, ayy-ii

Public Attention
Anytime a troll (Prigidypogodo aka AlhajiCSO) mention you, just ignore..

His modus operandi is to insult you with his Prigidypogodo acct, then if you insult him back, he reports you with his AlhajiCSO acct..

He is the same person.. See screenshot... Those are his previous moniker that was banned by the mods.....

Don't fight with a pig less you will be drawn to the muds and get dirty too

cool cool cool

God bless you for the update, I don't reply to any mention from Obidient mad Men here, I drop my comment and leave the thread, let them cry from now till next year I've moved to the next thread

1 Like

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29
AnambraPikinSel:

God bless you for the update, I don't reply to any mention from Obidient mad Men here, I drop my comment and leave the thread, let them cry from now till next year I've moved to the next thread
I'm watching you
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:32pm On Mar 29
Who is he?
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Caleb15(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29
If no be for seyi vibez, i for don go house Ehen

1 Like

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Josephkabila12: 8:29pm On Mar 29
DenreleDave:

Bi mo she'n fe l'okan mi
Ah, Americana baby
Ah-ayy-ii, ahh, ayy-ii

Public Attention

His modus operandi is to insult you with his Prigidypogodo acct, then if you insult him back, he reports you with his AlhajiCSO acct..

He is the same person.. See screenshot... Those are his previous moniker that was banned by the mods.....

cool cool cool

Seyi Vibes is too good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Fortune109: 8:41pm On Mar 29
Who says Seyi vibes sings rubbish??

Shake my head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Jagabanarmy: 8:41pm On Mar 29
vonnelixir:
That means users in audiomack are wack...for seyi vibes that sings rubbish to be the most streamed.
Unless he uses stream farming, this is wack
Wack songs!!! I swear
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by 2DADDEY: 8:55pm On Mar 29
Zool6:
Am I the only one who dont no singel hit song done by this Seyi ? his Songs also hardly appear in
Nigeria mixed tapes
Aje you are not living thing
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Myrepublic(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29
DenreleDave:

Bi mo she'n fe l'okan mi
Ah, Americana baby
Ah-ayy-ii, ahh, ayy-ii

Public Attention

cool cool cool

So this one na song to you? Gen z them
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Damian911: 9:20pm On Mar 29
chibc:
Person wey dey do incantation una call am musician. cool
He seemed to have stopped that incantation of a thing.
Dude is now singing normally

1 Like

Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by ekukeku(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29
Its our baby for here, NSNV
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Iamthoney(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29
winner37:
In today's world people are more comfortable seeing and listening rubbish...

I’m running a writing words on my WhatsApp status everyday except on Fridays which is a party day, I will be writing rubbish and post nudes. I came to noticed 60 percent of people do view my status on Friday because of the nudes and stuff I will be posting...

No one cares about the truth!!
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Iamthoney(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29
newoffer:
Sweet music to people wey don high in liquor. I no fit blend with his kind of street mix
You can’t like or accept everything sir

In his own right he’s good and he is pursuing greatness
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Barrister900(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29
jetguy:
If you don't understand Yoruba, some of Seyi song's wouldn't make sense to you...

He used to try sha
....he's a local ugly ewedu Yoruba boy...sings trash.
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29
Seyi Vibez, the musician of Yahoo boys

Those are his fans
Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by Lamanii22(f): 11:51pm On Mar 29
Hmmmm… I have some of his songs in my phone but I have never listened to it… but cause of this thread I would listen to it and then judge his music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) / Top Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums Of 2022 / "This Is UNIPORT" - UBL Crew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.