Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Basket Mouth Defends Wizkid With Touching Evidence Of Kindness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Defends Wizkid With Touching Evidence Of Kindness (221 Views)

Davido’s Daughter, Imade Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Touching Photo / Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Defends Wizkid With Touching Evidence Of Kindness by Dailygroove: 3:45pm On Mar 29
Sometimes people condemn other people not just because they were not good to others but actually because they did not benefit from that particular person and this is very disheartening for humanity. Not everyone will be as good as you want them to be, but we always have to accept people's personalities, Wizkid does not belong to a sect of very talkative human beings. Recently, people are even trying to get him to become a media announcer just because of the high demand for vawulence.

Basket Mouth gave a moving speech about a good deed Wizkid did for him some time ago. It's not that everyone is good to everyone, but there are still people who will appreciate your good deeds, whether they come back to recommend you to the public or not. Basket Mouth is one of those people who still appreciates the good he received from wizkid.

Here’s what he said that got many talking: “All these talks about Wizkid being proud will always be funny to me. In 2014 I did my show in Lagos and I really needed Wizkid to perform and I was willing to pay him anything.

I contacted him and he told me not to worry about paying. He promised to come as a surprise guest and perform a free,

Read complete information from our website address under my profile.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shock Wizkid, Burna Boy With New $81 Million Private Jet, 30BG Neck Chain / Davido And His Wife Hit The Dance Floor As They Celebrate Her Birthday, Wizkid / BBN Star Kiddwaya's Controversial Advice & Saskay's Emotional Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.