Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (22879 Views)

Poll: She Looks Better Than Before?

Yes: 8% (6 votes)
No: 91% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

AMAZING: Rukky Sanda Transforms Into An Indian Woman in New Photo / Funke Akindele Or Rukky Sanda: Who Wore It Better? / She Altered Her Looks With Botox And Surgery, So What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Oby1(f): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2011
Nollywood Actress Rukky Sanda is on Plastic Surgery and She thinks it is cool and it’s actually no Sn to go on plastic surgery but we think Rukky Sanda was cool and pretty as she was before now. Rukky took to twitter to defend herself when people started to critics her.

We at Najaurban thinks the choice is hers cos it’s her life but what do you think do you think it’s a wise decision to go from ever radiant to PLASTIC Surgery. Scroll down to her tweet below.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tgGjliuwZJ4/TsIvzI4uyHI/AAAAAAAAK5E/smCgoy1hUlM/s1600/1.png[/img]

Ruky Sanda Now
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WuI_vgavTME/TsBIWryeYdI/AAAAAAAAK0M/nlR7YJVwEZo/s320/0rukkysanda+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Rukky Sanda Before
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WpQLvMlJXIg/TsBIVL7xd0I/AAAAAAAAK0E/5OzM-j1ad18/s320/1rukky_sanda.jpg[/img]

http://www.naijaurban.com/actress-rukky-sanda-got-a-new-face-through-plastic-sugery-see-how-she-looks-detail-inside/
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by TeeJay6(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2011
SPOT THE DIFFRENCE TIME? I hope the operation comes with a money-back guarantee, cos me i no see any difference
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by maxtum(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2011
i talk am, Nigerian girls!!, she wan increase her price for bleeping!

hissing away to another thread,
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Suntemi(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2011
She looks like a cartoon to me

2 Likes

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by blank(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2011
What exactly did she fix? Seems like she went for botox injections.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by strangest(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2011
Don't think its her face that she fixed, from the pics though, Maybe her boobs or back,
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by tpia5: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2011
That's a staple of the entertainment industry.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by lifestyle1(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2011
Its her life!  lipsrsealed

Remember mj ?

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by sesman(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2011
Rukky who
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by jaybee3(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2011
looking more like a drag queen now

2 Likes

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by snthesis(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2011
^^yes o shocked
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by thehunted(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2011
THE BABE ISNT TALENTED SO SHE HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO GET PEOPLE TO NOTICE HER.

1 Like

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
Come on! People should stop criticizing on the ground of demeaning others for some personal decisions. There is nothing wrong in plastic surgery if it works well for them. When you engage in correcting some flaw about your look and it is affecting your whole body system or it has been a preoccupation, that is when it is bad. It is a personal decision. Why are many women bleaching their skins? Why do you use creams? Why do you take medications? and many questions which lead to the same path of correcting something.

As plastic surgery get better with advanced equipments the side effect of face-uplift, liposuction, Nose corrections, optical corrections, cellulites removal,etc will be parts of everyday activities. Just like medicines, in many way - from food supplements to chemotherapy. She has every right to do whatever pleases her but faces any consequence based on her decision. It would be very nice to steer clear from criticizing her for surgical correction. Now, we can point to very large numbers of Hollywood stars  going for surgical corrections - it is nothing new. Even in the musical industry, many beautiful people are engaging in surgical correct, Beyonce for example did a nose retouch, etc. But,what are our fuss all about in personal decisions - should they be waiting on people to tell them what to do and not to do with their bodies?

I think she made some decision about what's good for her. However, let me say here that not all surgical corrections are as bad or dangerous as the Michael Jackson's in this present advancement in the medical field. The going through needles and cutting pains are not for anybody to judge because it is her that has gone through them.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by ksam(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
I guess now she will be acting cartoon.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by ortopazz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nt getting her point, she was quite kul, nw? Mehn u luk wahtever, na u sabi o!
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by ortopazz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
I doubt if i dnt see am 4 screen b4 o!
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by MissEZ(f): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
I have never heard of this babe before. The before picture looks alot better, however, this may be due to better lighting. On a normal day, na fine babe she be, why she come de alter things wey no need altering? Anyway sha, its her money and also her decision. As for me, i am happy with what God gave me.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by ElmA1(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
Wow! I guess its botux injection. She looks Plastic now!
Sad.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Lex1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
She looks like Play station 3. Am so sorry for her cry.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by blackpanda: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
From beauty to plasticky!

This speaks volumes of very low self esteem
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
Who ask her? Cheap publicity. Who even gives a ffuck?
sad

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Osama10(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
Must she do what she sees people doing?

Now she really looks like plastic. grin
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by ideylaff: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
Who?
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by ideylaff: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
Who?  
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by randyorton: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
NAIJA BABES SHOULD REPAIR THEIR PUNNIES INSTEAD OF SPENDING SO MUCH ON JUST THE FACE. IF U HAVE THE BEST FACE IN D WORLD ND U HAVE A WIDE PUNNY,NA F.UCK UP NA. I SUPPORT THEM GOING UNDER THE KNIFE BUT FOR PUNNY RECONSTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by beejaay: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
she looks like musu 'ologbo iya agba' mshewwwwwwwwwwww rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
smh & walkin 2 another thread
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by bolorunfem(f): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
beejaay:

she looks like musu 'ologbo iya agba' mshewwwwwwwwwwww rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol lol lol

I wonder why she did that. She looked much prettier and younger the way she was. Now she looks older - like gagool

1 Like

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by yme1(f): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ewwww she looked a lot better before
Now she just looked like a rumpled old aged woman undecided
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
I think she injected botox to enhance her cheeks! smiley
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by GWslim(f): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
More trouble for the rich
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by ace4luv69(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
i dont know if that is her but if it is, she is looking older, darker, uglier, in fact add your own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Bleaching Away Your Destiny / Your Lace Fashion Styles / Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.