Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

THE OTHER SIDE... A TRUE LIFE STORY - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / THE OTHER SIDE... A TRUE LIFE STORY (348 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" / True Life Stories: Prophet Eddie Nawgu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE OTHER SIDE... A TRUE LIFE STORY by CTee1: 5:16pm On Mar 29
I threw away the broken glass cup, blood on my hands as I ran the street barefoot without a destination. This is not real, it's just a dream, I made several attempts to wakeup as I closed and open my eyes but nothing changed. My life is over OMG 😭...
I located a customer, cleaned up and head toward the park to travel by bus to Lagos. The problem was I didn't have cash, phone or my atm card on me 🙆🏿‍♂️. called my guy ( borrowed phone)
Ringing.....
hello... who plz

Bro is me

sup

I'm in deep sh**t

where u dey?

heading to park

come huz

ok.....

DECISION!
( there's DEEPER LIFE inside deeper life)

TO BE CONTINUED....
Re: THE OTHER SIDE... A TRUE LIFE STORY by Ejanlaa: 8:39am On Mar 30
Ment
Re: THE OTHER SIDE... A TRUE LIFE STORY by CTee1: 9:05am On Mar 30
Ejanlaa:
Ment
How bro?
Re: THE OTHER SIDE... A TRUE LIFE STORY by CTee1: 9:06am On Mar 30
Na wao
Re: THE OTHER SIDE... A TRUE LIFE STORY by CTee1: 10:48am On Apr 01
I visit my sister at her laundry shop on my way home from work, we drove home together, and then the phone rang, manager was calling.
I had 5 works, three girls, two boys and a manager. people come here to watch football game, bet, or chase the hot ladies who would welcome u with a broad smile on their faces in order to sell tickets and meet their targets. The place was on point, I loved this betting business, I loved my shop.
normally, people prefer to make payment when they finished betting for the day because virtual no be ur mate. But on this faithful day, one guy refused to pay after owing 30k, as he was about leaving the shop, the manager approached him to request payment only to receive the beating of his life and was left with broken head and a scar face.
I was heading home with my sister when
my phone rang.

how are you?

they want kill me o.

how, wetin happen?

I'm receiving treatment plz hurry the cut is deep.

on my way.....

(what will be, will....)

TO B CONTINUED.....

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Stage New Attacks On Chevron, NNPC Facilities / BEWARE! Kidnappers Now Use Job Interviews As New Method Of Operation (MUST READ) / Vendor Escapes N44,000 Recharge Card Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.