Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff (12977 Views)

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun / Gov. Otti Has Abandoned Governance, Engaging In Financial Recklessness — PDP / Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by AcuraZDX: 6:58pm On Mar 29
Goodvibes007:

You dey mind me wey be idiot.
Fixed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by opamoses1: 6:58pm On Mar 29
ekineme:

it has been approved but they have not accessed it yet. You people should try to read and comprehend.
Lol. You think you are speaking to idiots cheesy
Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by AcuraZDX: 6:59pm On Mar 29
opamoses1:
That short man devil has borrowed more money in less than one year than PDP's 24 years in power in that state

Evidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Putindbutt: 6:59pm On Mar 29
AcuraZDX:
Aba South LGA headquarters left in ruins under PDP for 24 years before Otti came to the rescue in less than 10 months.
Then we should clap for him repainting an old building?. How much did he budget for media propaganda?
Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by opamoses1: 7:00pm On Mar 29
Putindbutt:
what has he done in the first place?
Gutters and Julius Berger signboards. A few substandard roads here and there and they all started ejaculating on each other. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by AcuraZDX: 7:00pm On Mar 29
opamoses1:

Lol. You think you are speaking to idiots cheesy

Obviously you're

If you cant distinguish between an approved loan and accessed one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by opamoses1: 7:00pm On Mar 29
AcuraZDX:

Evidence?
Use the Google on your phone. Check Abia's state debt prior to The short man devil taking charge.

Don't expect me to spoon feed you.
Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by AcuraZDX: 7:01pm On Mar 29
Putindbutt:

Then we should clap for him repainting an old building?. How much did he budget for media propaganda?

I never mentioned building.

I said he built Wells.

Stick to that comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by AcuraZDX: 7:01pm On Mar 29
opamoses1:

Use the Google on your phone. Check Abia's state debt prior to The short man devil taking charge.

Why not use it and get your sef tutored.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by opamoses1: 7:02pm On Mar 29
AcuraZDX:

Obviously you're

If you cant distinguish between an approved loan and accessed one.

You are extremely gullible. Approved means he has access to the loan.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by AcuraZDX: 7:02pm On Mar 29
opamoses1:

Gutters and Julius Berger signboards. A few substandard roads here and there and they all started ejaculating on each other. LMAO.

Atleast better than building a small airport for the past 3 years in the city with the gdp of Russia China US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by AcuraZDX: 7:04pm On Mar 29
opamoses1:

You are extremely gullible. Approved means he has access to the loan.

It hurts me when I see supposed educated people talking without their senses.

If you're credit worthy, I want to give you a free trial note now.

Take your phone, download Fair money app, register, apply for a loan, and see if Approval is same as taking the loan.

Please Do this before coming to comment trash further.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by adamusuleiman1: 7:09pm On Mar 29
Only fools believe this type of propaganda. They approved plan but a Nigerian politician did not draw on it grin

That was how Peter Obi said he left 75billion for Obiano till APGA busted the lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by opamoses1: 7:14pm On Mar 29
adamusuleiman1:
Only fools believe this type of propaganda. They approved plan but a Nigerian politician did not draw on it grin

That was how Peter Obi said he left 75billion for Obiano till APGA busted the lies.
Of course they know there is no way to verify without being in government. We won't know till he leaves office. They would cook the books tire.
Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Putindbutt: 7:15pm On Mar 29
AcuraZDX:

I never mentioned building.
I said he built Wells.
Stick to that comment
I agreed, the picture in the screenshot was that of a well.
Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Feintline: 7:16pm On Mar 29
Slytiger:

Dapo Abiodun has same performance as Peter Obi when he was Anambra governor. Two shit governors.
What smoke are you smoking?
You think peter obi is your tinubu?
Peter obi was an exceptional governor not only in anambra but in Nigeria.
Only sick people do not know PO exceptionality as governor

Alex otti is just like peter obi. Exceptional clear leadership not propaganda.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by aguluobi: 7:16pm On Mar 29
Awesome can we now have the list of the project completed without the loan.

AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/Nedunaija/status/1772983530676523041?t=Jr-YFimsHEzEBPLxV9t4vA&s=19

Mr. Nedu Ekeke, the deputy chief of staff to the governor, made the revelation while responding to a question on who is bankrolling Otti on the projects he has carried out and still embarking on.

I agree but I need the list of the project Alex Otti as completed
Feintline:

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by adamusuleiman1: 7:18pm On Mar 29
opamoses1:

Of course they know there is no way to verify without being in government. We won't know till he leaves office. They would cook the books tire.
Yes. He instead left a debt for Obiano.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by adamusuleiman1: 7:18pm On Mar 29
Feintline:

Peter obi was an exceptional governor not only in anambra but in Nigeria.
Only sick people do not know PO exceptionality as governor

LMAO..
Same Obi that lied about how much he left in state coffers. Same Obi that was insulted day and night. Same tribalist Obi that caused division amongst Catholic and Anglican in Anambra. Same Obi that did excluded non Anambrans from government.
We can go on and on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by aguluobi: 7:21pm On Mar 29
Till Otti leaves office he can not accomplish half of what Dapo accomplish in his first 4 years

Malroux:
While Dapo Abiodun has borrowed trillions with nothing to show for it.
Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Feintline: 7:22pm On Mar 29
adamusuleiman1:

LMAO..
Lmao your brain man.
Povertalized thuggery miscreant leadership has ruptured your brain so you cannot access quality men.
Gold is different from carrot.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by adamusuleiman1: 7:24pm On Mar 29
Feintline:

Lmao your brain man.
Povertalized thuggery miscreant leadership has ruptured your brain so you cannot access quality men.
Gold is different from carrot.
Mtchew. More testimony of the failure called Peter Obi.

Propaganda can only deceive weak minded people. Peter Obi is a carrot.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by SoNature(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29
Feintline:
Alex otti following in the foot step of Peter obi.
Likes attract likes.
This is not the usual useless lies and propaganda of tinubu and his people.

Leadership is not propaganda.
Leadership is not pushing useless news to deceive the gullible.
You dont need to wait donkey years to know a leader .

Leadership is clear visible direction from day 1.
Leadership raw feasible results
Leadership is productivity
Leadership is impact

Nigeria today is a grave mess because of people whose idea of leadership is to grab and steal power by all means only to end up defecating and destroying and throwing over 70% of citizens into hunger and pains.

Alex Otti might not have borrowed now, but Abia State budget shows he intends to borrow a lot of money. There's nothing bad in borrowing though. The most important thing is having clearcut repayment plans.
Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Feintline: 7:30pm On Mar 29
adamusuleiman1:

Mtchew. More testimony of the failure called Peter Obi.

Propaganda can only deceive weak minded people. Peter Obi is a carrot.

I just told you your brain cannot access or comprehend true leadership.
Faceless entities writing bull crap is what a man with a brain puts out to defend his stupidity.

Go and verify facts. Nigeria till date has not had a governor like peter obi.
This is 2024. Go and verify. Dont let poverty of the mind ruin your life.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Feintline: 7:32pm On Mar 29
SoNature:

Alex Otti might not have borrowed now, but Abia State budget shows he intends to borrow a lot of money. There's nothing bad in borrowing though. The most important thing is having clearcut repayment plans.

Borrowing or not borrowing is not the issue.
Having a clear set out direction is what matters. Which is what Alex otti has shown.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by adamusuleiman1: 7:33pm On Mar 29
Feintline:

I just told you your brain cannot access or comprehend true leadership.
Faceless entities writing bull crap is what a man with a brain puts out to defend his stupidity.

Go and verify facts. Nigeria till date has not had a governor like peter obi.
This is 2024. Go and verify. Dont let poverty of the mind ruin your life.
True leadership of Mumu people. Even labour party is getting torn apart right in his very eyes and he is looking like a dullard that he is. Zero leadership skills.
Someone that can't manage ordinary crisis in the mushroom party called labour cannot manage a more complex state like Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by nabiz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:
So where is he getting the money from. Trees?
so at your age you don't know the difference between approve and borrowed . Approval means authorize to borrow. It means you are qualified to borow which you can reject. I once mistaking apply for a loan in access bank just to know what will happen. When the loan was approved I realized that I don't really need the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Ofunaofu: 7:38pm On Mar 29
Malroux:
While Dapo Abiodun has borrowed trillions with nothing to show for it.

helinus, are you aware of this information

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Ofunaofu: 7:39pm On Mar 29
adamusuleiman1:

Yes. He instead left a debt for Obiano.

Election is long over and when the election is over governance begins

Move on, this is 2024

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:

He was still in APC in 2022. He horned his skills from being an APC member and also from his time at APGA..
His main party was APGA
He was in APC for just 8 months
He never even contested under APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff by Goodvibes007: 7:40pm On Mar 29
Pgirigory:
Like Peter girigory Obi condemning lawmakers for buying 400 SUVs but he was exposed for greater injudicious spending and unquantifiable hypocrisy, he bought 400 SUVs for 149 Ezes and Obis.
You dey mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? / Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss / How Fayose, Others Made Me PDP Chairman – Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.