Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M (1160 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Orders Payment Of Pensions / Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29
Abia State Governor at the Holy Thursday Solemn Mass (March 28) told Parishioners that backlogs of their unpaid pensions dating back to 2014 have been processed and asked them to watch out before the end of the very day.

Some have been reporting receiving alerts of N1.6M, N1.4M, N700k etc

**VIDEO can't upload. Maybe mynd44 will post it.

2027 is for Christian Labourers. Jesus, Lord of the Vineyard, have mercy on us. Send all aboki to Niger. St. Joseph, pray for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by 123yes(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29
Miracle governor on the move. Light has taken over darkness in Abia State. I wished Otti kind of leadership will be replicated by the federal government. I learnt that the governor has not borrowed a dime since he became governor of Abia State.

13 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by yarimo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29
That's not an achievement as a governor, only failure like otti see it as achievements.
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by DaddyRochie1642: 6:48pm On Mar 29
yarimo:
That's not an achievement as a governor, only failure like otti see it as achievements.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

19 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by yarimo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29
DaddyRochie1642:

otti is a disgrace to good governernce nothing is happening in Abia state

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29
yarimo:

Today is Good Friday. Make sure you kiss cross, genuflect and stand before midnight.

Flectamus genua, levate. Keep from meat today. Fast. Observe silence. Pray to the Seraphim.

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Feintline: 6:59pm On Mar 29
When light comes darkness disappears.
When light comes propaganda disappears
When light comes story of this and that disappears.

You dont need donkey years to know a leader that has the people at heart.
You dont need donkey years to know a leader with direction.

This is how darkness, propagandas and criminalities will disappear when the people's president Peter obi takes the mantle of President of the federal republic of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Namaster: 7:05pm On Mar 29
Big if true.

A great one from Otti.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by DaddyRochie1642: 7:15pm On Mar 29
yarimo:
otti is a disgrace to good governernce nothing is happening in Abia state

Oga to still slap you dey hungry me

7 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Kelklein(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29
this same Abia once had a governor that was giving N500 to women that gave birth in government hospital that time..

He was asked by a journalist in one of those news channels and he defended it..that day I was ashamed for him🤔

1 Like

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Ensa777(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29
Alerts dey rain since yesterday.Imagine the lifespan it would add to the lives of these old ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by fkelly(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29
People's choice
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Ofunaofu: 10:19pm On Mar 29
yarimo:

What has your governor achieved?
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Ofunaofu: 10:20pm On Mar 29
When the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Truths9ja: 10:28pm On Mar 29
Nice 👍 work form Abia State governor, Alex Otti. Good job from him here.
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by christejames(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29
When the righteous is on throne the people rejoice shocked

1 Like

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by ChildofGod012: 10:50pm On Mar 29
This man has been doing a lot for the benefit of abians, hope he continues this good work.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by stacyadams: 10:05am On Mar 30
Ensa777:
Alerts dey rain since yesterday.Imagine the lifespan it would add to the lives of these old ppl.

We wey our mama don die as former governors no gree pay,how we go get her pension like this?
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Paraman: 10:10am On Mar 30
If Tinubu didn't beg the governors to pay, Otti will still be owning by now
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by aguluobi: 10:49am On Mar 30
When I see the report on vanguard I will believe it like I saw when Alex Otti bought Pick up for 2 billion. I didn't not see the news on Ipob page such as this.

NigerianAngelo:
Abia State Governor at the Holy Thursday Solemn Mass (March 28) told Parishioners that backlogs of their unpaid pensions dating back to 2014 have been processed and asked them to watch out before the end of the very day.

Some have been reporting receiving alerts of N1.6M, N1.4M, N700k etc

**VIDEO can't upload. Maybe mynd44 will post it.

2027 is for Christian Labourers. Jesus, Lord of the Vineyard, have mercy on us. Send all aboki to Niger. St. Joseph, pray for us.
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by aguluobi: 10:51am On Mar 30
The news is even a lie
No governor will pay pension to an individual n vanguard punch Sahara premium times will not air the news.

Check the FB page the air the news you will see it is owned by Ipob.

yarimo:
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by lastempero: 11:12am On Mar 30
yarimo:

The fact that the mods allows this cow to be roaming about speaks volume. Tomorrow ozuos will be blaming only emilokan but ordinary mod work they want die on top am
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by omsglobal: 6:36pm On Mar 30
DaddyRochie1642:

Bros abeg make I support you with one slap, make u add join. For him face.
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by magoo10(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30
Good news
In track
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by makemoneywbsite: 7:21pm On Mar 30
A state is working at last. This couild have been Nigeria if Peter Obi wasn't rigged off
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by makemoneywbsite: 7:23pm On Mar 30
yarimo:

Don't let accumulated curses from those old people rest on your head o. As it stands, your existence as a NL zonebee is bad enough.
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by stacyadams: 12:05pm On Apr 19
Many people were not paid sef
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by yommen: 1:21pm On Apr 19
Receiving 1.6m after 10 years. That's not for me. I will never be poor.
Re: Abia State Gov Clears Backlog Of Pensions Since 2014; Some Receive 1.6M by Melagros(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19
COMRADES, weldone Otti

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Till 2007 / American, Briton Seized From Nigeria Oil Ship / Niger-delta Gov In N200b Fraud, Could This Be True ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.