Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea (133 Views)

If Your Gas Cylinder Is On Fire, Don't Ever Pour Water On It. Instead Do This. ( / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea by flexit: 6:32pm On Mar 29
What are the websites where I can find people to talk to and pour my heart out without being judged?
Re: What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea by Therepentant: 6:48pm On Mar 29
Reddit
Use the keyword that relates to your problem to search for a community and join.
And it somehow anonymous..just like nairaland
Re: What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea by 123yes(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29
I wish God will heal you from these pain you are passing through.
Re: What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea by Myrepublic(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29
flexit:
What are the websites where I can find people to talk to and pour my heart out without being judged?
Visit the bible.. Study and Meditate .. Everything you need is wrapped up in the word.. Pour your heart to God at midnights... For more counselling ,i dey wait your reply
Re: What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea by Zeeia: 1:07pm On Mar 31
I know an app that helps with this in Nigeria.... It's called Truthshare. On the app you can anonymously share your thoughts and feelings with a Professional or someone from the community that genuinely cares....or you can visit their website
https://truthshare.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Basic Things You Must Do To Stay Safe From Contracting Coronavirus / 6 Steps On How To Prevent Coronavirus Covid-19 / China Reports Rise In Imported Virus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.