Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Career In Tech? How About Learning This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career In Tech? How About Learning This (91 Views)

Women In Tech: How To Stand Out In A Male Dominated Industry / How He Processed More Than 600k A Day After Learning This / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career In Tech? How About Learning This by TechGee: 9:49pm On Mar 29
I know alot of people want to transition into tech, that’s one of the best decisions anyone can make right now because tech is one career that can guarantee you a successful lifestyle.

The good news about what I’m going to introduce you to is that you don’t have to learn coding before you can start making money as a tech guy or tech girl.

I can’t just introduce you to it without wanting to help you learn. So Incase you’re curious, You have to learn Wordpress development. With Wordpress, you can build any type of website without coding. A lot of people are looking for web developers, so if you can learn Wordpress, you can be able to do this jobs for this people without having to code.

If you really want to learn from me. You can reply with your no. So that I can easily reach you.

(1) (Reply)

ACCA Course 2024 Complete Eligibility Criteria Duration Fees / Do You Own A Logistics Business? Here’s Why Your Competitors Are Winning / Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.