Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief (186 Views)

Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams / What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Ken4Christ: 10:15pm On Mar 29
We have billions of people all over the world and you only have the opportunity to meet very few people. However, there is one person everyone will meet. His name is Jesus.

You either accept him as your Lord ot meet him as your judge. The choice is yours. Jesus is the head of all principalities and powers. He is the one God has appointed to judge the world.

He said!

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

In another place he said;

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Your unbelief will not stop it from happening. No one can stop Jesus. Please, fear him and receive the free gift of salvation today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by FxMasterz: 12:03am On Mar 30
Most definitely!

1 Like

Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Ken4Christ: 12:17am On Mar 30
See what will happen at the sign of the appearing of Jesus;

Revelation 6;13-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. note

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Ken4Christ: 12:02am On Mar 31
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by paxonel(m): 5:52am On Mar 31
IN OTHER WORDS, EVERYONE WILL DIE SOMEDAY.

IT'S NOT A NEWS
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by helinues: 6:52am On Mar 31
At ISS right?

grin cheesy
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Honchoslim16(m): 6:56am On Mar 31
You want people to believe this rubbish 🤡

But why can't you believe theirs? 🤡
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Ken4Christ: 1:16pm On Mar 31
paxonel:
IN OTHER WORDS, EVERYONE WILL DIE SOMEDAY.

IT'S NOT A NEWS

After death, you will meet with Jesus. He is the one God has ordained to judge the world.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Ken4Christ: 1:21pm On Mar 31
Honchoslim16:
You want people to believe this rubbish 🤡

But why can't you believe theirs? 🤡

There is no superior being than Jesus that ever lived.

There is also no one on earth who made certain bold statement like Jesus did.

Besides, Jesus is the only man on earth who died and rose again on the third day. And he is still alive.

So, why would I believe someone else is is inferior to Jesus? How can you be offered an expensive car and you say you want a bicycle instead?
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by David0002: 4:18pm On Mar 31
Ken4Christ:
We have billions of people all over the world and you only have the opportunity to meet very few people. However, there is one person everyone will meet. His name is Jesus.

You either accept him as your Lord ot meet him as your judge. The choice is yours. Jesus is the head of all principalities and powers. He is the one God has appointed to judge the world.

He said!

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

In another place he said;

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Your unbelief will not stop it from happening. No one can stop Jesus. Please, fear him and receive the free gift of salvation today.

It will be a great tradegy if you lived your life in this earth without knowing Jesus or coming into a relationship with Him. It is better you were not born.

How I wish God will open your eyes to see or your body to feel how horrible hell is.

Remember escape and run for your life. Run to the mountains lest you be consumed. The anger of the Lord is coming upon this earth and no one can withstand it.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Honchoslim16(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31
Ken4Christ:

There is no superior being than Jesus that ever lived.

There is also no one on earth who made certain bold statement like Jesus did.

Besides, Jesus is the only man on earth who died and rose again on the third day. And he is still alive.

So, why would I believe someone else is is inferior to Jesus? How can you be offered an expensive car and you say you want a bicycle instead?

Why y'all so delusional?
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Ken4Christ: 7:01pm On Mar 31
Honchoslim16:

Why y'all so delusional?

You acknowledge him indirectly whether you like it or not. Your birthday is with reference to Jesus Christ. Other dating are also with reference to Jesus Christ. It's either BC or AD.
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by xproducer: 9:20pm On Mar 31
Indeed...

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad." - 2 Corinthians 5:10

1 Like

Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Honchoslim16(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09
Ken4Christ:

You acknowledge him indirectly whether you like it or not. Your birthday is with reference to Jesus Christ. Other dating are also with reference to Jesus Christ. It's either BC or AD.
Just lol 😂

See the level of madness 😂 😂 😂
Re: Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief by Antiislaam(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09
Quran says Muhammad and his followers shall stand before Jesus for judgment

(1) (Reply)

Take The Garment But Not The Glory / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / In The Place Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.