Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment (13996 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by ManirBK: 10:17pm On Mar 29
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has announced that it will conclude the ongoing recruitment process into the Federal Fire Service (FFS) on June 15, 2024.

The Minister of Interior and chairman of the Board, Olubumi Tunji-Ojo, said the new date was in line with the Board’s reviewed timeline for the conduct of employment in the paramilitary Services under its purview.

Tunji-Ojo who spoke through the secretary of the CDCFIB, Ja’afaru Ahmed, at the end of its quarterly review meeting with heads of the four paramilitary agencies under its supervision, said shortlisted candidates would be requested to visit the Board’s portal via messages to their emails and mobile phone numbers.

The minister urged the public to ignore messages on social media inviting them to pay some amount for placement, adding that they were from fraudsters.

He also said the Board considered 118 cases of erring officers of the four Services under its purview and took appropriate disciplinary measures.

The summary of cases and resolution of the Board made available to Daily Trust after the meeting indicated that 48 officers of the Nigerian Correctional Service, 21 officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service, 12 officers of the Federal Fire Service and 37 officers of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps were involved.

The breakdown shows that 30 officers were dismissed from the service while five others were to be dismissed and prosecuted.

Also, 9 were recommended for retirement and 17 were to be de-ranked and punished while 14 others were recommended to be discharged, acquitted and issued commendation letters.

https://dailytrust.com/fg-announces-date-to-conclude-ongoing-fire-service-recruitment/

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by ManirBK: 10:18pm On Mar 29
Good development
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Aboks(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29
Good
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by edoncast: 5:48am On Mar 30
Ise panapana..work wey be sey na free money u go dey collect every month ..once a year ,na im u go dey work when dem embezzle JAMB money n throwey fire inside office .

Make I quickly apply

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Mar 30
Alhamdulillah!
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by hslbroker2(m): 5:49am On Mar 30
Good development, in right direction.

Meanwhile check my signature for your building materials supplies for your construction work.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by silvoclaira: 5:50am On Mar 30
How much is their SALARY and take home to note?!

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by CamsedVacancy: 5:50am On Mar 30
How to apply?
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by 111sunshine: 5:50am On Mar 30
Good.

I wish those who deserve it success in their interview
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by chenny360(m): 5:51am On Mar 30
If anyone have the link to those recruitment process, fire service and if at all. Post it .
Good morning and happy Easter. God bless us amen.
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by PlutoChief: 5:53am On Mar 30
Okay
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Emu4life(m): 5:57am On Mar 30
Lol! How much be thier salary and allowances sef??

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Nahunger(m): 5:59am On Mar 30
angry
After they don finish already.
If you know you know.

Why them no dey announce FIRS CBN NNPC NFIU AND NCC own Yimu

Na Nigerians like fire 🔥 bah

7 Likes

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by silvoclaira: 6:04am On Mar 30
edoncast:
Ise panapana..work wey be sey na free money u go dey collect every month ..once a year ,na im u go dey work when dem embezzle JAMB money n throwey fire inside office .

Make I quickly apply

You wey don pass 40 years

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by free2ryhme: 6:10am On Mar 30
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-announces-date-to-conclude-ongoing-fire-service-recruitment/

Recruitment concluded even before announced.

They already have their candidates

4 Likes

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Phred1717: 6:13am On Mar 30
Na who know who dey get job for naija
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Caramia2020(m): 6:25am On Mar 30
They should not use who know man pattern o, because they always allocate slot to politicians.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Felaincarnated: 6:26am On Mar 30
50kpa
silvoclaira:
IHow much is their SALARY and take how to note?!

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by LeopardX: 6:35am On Mar 30
free2ryhme:

I thought so too.
It's quite unfortunate.
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by qanda: 6:37am On Mar 30
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by free2ryhme: 6:38am On Mar 30
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by tunde1200(m): 6:43am On Mar 30
Hm... M..

Slow and steady we would get there one day
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:45am On Mar 30
edoncast:

Make I quickly apply
portal way don close over a month back undecided
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Honestfrend: 6:52am On Mar 30
I remember wen I went for custom cbt recruitment test in Ikeja... While we were preparing 2 enter the hall..

A guy among us said there is no vacancy available in custom that they have given the vacant post to there people.. If we are in doubt he wil call someone to send us a copy of appointment letter that the person has received since 2 months before the cbt..

Na lie na lie we all they shout until the guy send a video of his friend with the later for a recruitment that we came to do cbt for...

12 Likes

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:09am On Mar 30
Hmmm
Wetin dey don share finish
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by chidi2003(m): 7:19am On Mar 30
Honestfrend:
I remember wen I went for custom cbt recruitment test in Ikeja... While we were preparing 2 enter the hall..

A guy among us said there is no vacancy available in custom that they have given the vacant post to there people.. If we are in doubt he wil call someone to send us a copy of appointment letter that the person has received since 2 months before the cbt..

Na lie na lie we all they shout until the guy send a video of his friend with the later for a recruitment that we came to do cbt for...
Federal government jobs are not gotten through merit, it is always hijacked/shared by our Leaders. Know this, and know peace! How can Nigeria progress when: both the Leaders and the masses are criminals?

5 Likes

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by edoncast: 7:37am On Mar 30
silvoclaira:

You were don pass 40 years

Yes I am 43 .can't deny my age

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by silvoclaira: 7:39am On Mar 30
edoncast:

Yes I am 43 .can't deny my age

The requirements should be lower than your age. But this is NIGERIA. There are 100 ways to get recruited in the service
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by M0M0SHIKI: 7:43am On Mar 30
The link to apply abeg
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by adefitim(m): 7:43am On Mar 30
I registered January 2023 and December 2023 I hope I will be picked
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Zaheertyler(m): 7:45am On Mar 30
free2ryhme:

Omo I got my recruitment link from nairaland in December
Re: FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment by Oghene86: 8:00am On Mar 30
ManirBK:

Not just employing, but ensuring they have the state of the art fire fighting equipment, employing more people is not the issues for now, the existing personnel don't have what it takes to put out a fire, get them the latest fighting equipment and ensure they are well trained before employing more people

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For Lafarge Cement LTD Graduate Trainee Programme / General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / FG Approves ₦‎19 Billion For N-Power Training, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.