Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi (1605 Views)

The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi / Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads / Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Benwallt(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29
The former governor of Anambra state and Labour Party (LP) candidate in the 2023 presidential election, Peter Gregory Obi has stated that he going through a lot in the hands of the government.

He made the statement while speaking with his supporters on a media space known as Parallel Facts on Friday.

It would be recalled that Peter Obi had earlier announced that he would be speaking on the space.

Peter Obi wrote on his page;

"Dear Nigerians, I wish to remind you of my scheduled X space engagement with you on Parallel Facts tomorrow, Friday, 29 March 2024 by 7pm".

However, Peter Obi has now stated that if he speaks about what he has been going through in the hands of government, many people will ask him why he is not yet on the street shouting.

Parallel Facts quoted him as saying;

“If I tell you what I'm going through in the hands of government, you will tell me why am I not on the street shouting".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Benwallt(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29
Another lambs from the renegade

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by brain54(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29
So why aren't you shouting...?

Very sensational man.

Maybe you should just squeak instead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Massiveglory: 11:33pm On Mar 29
There are certain things in life that you steal that will hook you till you die or you return what you stole.

Tinubu and his team know they stole your mandate.
They know they committed a heinous crime against nature, the land of Nigeria and themselves.
It is a huge bone that has hooked their necks.
Many of them are paying various prices for the crime personally.
Everything they do is crashing.
The nation is on a free fall.

As they see you transversing the length and breadth of the nation, they are scared. Nature is against them. The land is against them. They are afraid something might happen.
They try to do anything to weaken or subdue you so as not to have you around.

Unfortunately they are failures. Criminal failures. What goes up must come down.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by victorclean(f): 11:38pm On Mar 29
Ride on. Those eating agbado and ewedu is dying of your antecedents.

They will definitely drink acid than see you succeed. Where is Reno Omokri. Hope is not tired

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Kelklein(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29
I am suspecting the government is probably using the CBN to hound Fidelity Bank or deprive them of certain benefits. A bank Obi has a stake at.

A Nigerian federal government is capable of anything..

It's only normal that if they try such pettiness,
he and the bank should cry out..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Jostoman: 11:59pm On Mar 29
W
Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Mar 30
Silly fraudster no wonder UK immigrations are looking for you

10 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by aswani(m): 2:14am On Mar 30
Massiveglory:
There are certain things in life that you steal that will hook you till you die or you return what you stole.

They know they committed a heinous crime against nature, the land of Nigeria and themselves.

He went to court and did not once disagree he came third, he only went to try and get President Tinubu disqualified.

Sadly his charge and bail lawyers did a poor job but he isn't bothered because it was Obidients money he used to pay them.

11 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Alexis11: 2:46am On Mar 30
Massiveglory:

As they see you transversing the length and breadth of the nation, they are scared. Nature is against them. The land is against them. They are afraid something might happen.

Unfortunately they are failures. Criminal failures. What goes up must come down.

Keep decieving yourself 😂

grin

6 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Pgirigory: 4:43am On Mar 30
The Nzogbu Nzogbu yes daddy religious war ezu river mortuary owner want to sway his gullible hypocritical people

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by okoro: 4:53am On Mar 30
Kelklein:
I am suspecting the government is probably using the CBN to hound Fidelity Bank or deprive them of certain benefits. A bank Obi has a stake at.

A Nigerian federal government is capable of anything..

It's only normal that if they try such pettiness,
he and the bank should cry out..
he used fidelity bank to steal public funds when he was the Governor

3 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by richiemcgold: 4:58am On Mar 30
All these cho-cho-cho won't take you anywhere. Learn to talk less and strategize more. Whatever you face today, Tinubu has faced far more than that in the hands of previous govt.

4 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Alexis11: 4:58am On Mar 30
Pgirigory:
The Nzogbu Nzogbu yes daddy religious war ezu river mortuary owner want to sway his gullible hypocritical people

I tell you bro.

He has to keep his confused followers mas*turbating on rubbish. 😂

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by ElSudani: 4:59am On Mar 30
Obi is going through a lot. The government has mandated him to visit all disaster areas in Nigeria, attend as many funerals as possible even if doesn't know the deceased.
He must pander to Muslims and break fast with them even if he still believes we are fighting a religious war.
Sports events nko? He must go.
An obscure media personality is having a birthday? Obi must be present.
Why is the government doing this to Obi?

5 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by KillahPriest: 5:09am On Mar 30
Benwallt:
Another lambs from the renegade
how far your papa wey no be renegade ?

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by adekolaelect(m): 5:16am On Mar 30
This is sensational statement from Gbajue leader

4 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Rolings: 5:35am On Mar 30
Massiveglory:

So when will peter Obi return the stolen party to its founders and owners ?
Abi you wan pretend Obi no be usurper for LP.

Surely what goes up must come down, Obi and Abure will account for their snatching of LP from it's owners ......as is already playing out with the charade convention.

The problem with you Obi supporters is you willingly do the same things you are fighting other people for while defending your position as not based on tribal sentiments
But at the same Hate others and Bully and blackmail them for doing exactly what you did.

5 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:42am On Mar 30
Here we go again
Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by AsomughaChuks05: 5:42am On Mar 30
You have to take whatever Peter Obi says with a pinch of salt. He is a known pathological liar. Someone who publicly swore with the lives of his family members never to leave APGA but left all the same, also left PDP and is about to leave LP too, is not to be trusted. His words are as unreliable as Nigeria's electricity grid.

4 Likes

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Cassandraloius: 6:57am On Mar 30
May the good lord see you through sir.

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Killerofpigs: 7:15am On Mar 30
Peter Obi has made Agbadorians miserable with general stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by AfonjaScud: 7:42am On Mar 30
Massiveglory:

But the man who claimed his thing was stolen is the one being restless, meaning his lies are peppering him.
Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by AfonjaScud: 7:44am On Mar 30
Very ussless sensational man, Grigory Homo Obi, of the rainbow family.
How's Esolika, your hooker ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by SeeWahala: 7:47am On Mar 30
Every agbado knows that come 2027 it is Peter Obi who will unseat their mandate thief that's why they follow him everywhere everyday just to try and catch a glimpse of wrongdoing to use I propaganda to make him unpopular undecided

They never believed they would have to rig 2023 election against LP and not PDP. That shock is what is still driving them all mad till today 🙄

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Brenbentondiaz: 7:54am On Mar 30
Another of his legendary lies to tickle his braindead followers. He knows they'll believe him, knowing fully we'll they were daft enough to believe that al Sudani crap their former puppeteer threw at them.
Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by Chigorkizz(m): 8:35am On Mar 30
AsomughaChuks05:
You have to take whatever Peter Obi says with a pinch of salt. He is a known pathological liar. Someone who publicly swore with the lives of his family members never to leave APGA but left all the same, also left PDP and is about to leave LP too, is not to be trusted. His words are as unreliable as Nigeria's electricity grid.
Coming from someone that defended Buhari for Solid 8 years and now comes back to say TINUBU is fixing the mess Buhari created.

No one take you guys serious

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by AgentGoat: 9:13am On Mar 30
Go sit down one abeg!!
Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by aswani(m): 9:54am On Mar 30
SeeWahala:
Every agbado knows that come 2027 it is Peter Obi who will unseat their mandate thief that's why they follow him everywhere everyday just to try and catch a glimpse of wrongdoing to use I propaganda to make him unpopular undecided

Will he unseat president Tinubu the way you Obidients said the latter will lose in court or will never be inaugurated?

Or the way you thought he will have to resign after FBI release their files on him?

I don't know who will win in 2027 but if Peter Obi doesn't shred his Obidients who cannot accept that he came third in 2023, he will not win shishi.

1 Like

Re: If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi by SeeWahala: 10:22am On Mar 30
aswani:

Will he unseat president Tinubu the way you Obidients said the latter will lose in court or will never be inaugurated?

Or the way you thought he will have to resign after FBI release their files on him?

I don't know who will win in 2027 but if Peter Obi doesn't shred his Obidients who cannot accept that he came third in 2023, he will not win shishi.

Oga remove me from your nonsense undecided

Agbado wey dey disguise grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Laws: Alms To Beggars, Loittering & Littering Can Lead To Jail! / Nigeria Blacklisted By Us? What About The British Suicide Bombers? / Goodluck Vs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.