Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. (704 Views)

Sales Associate Position At A Store In Silverbird Galleria Mall, V/I, Lagos / Store Keeper Needed At Marina And V.I / How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29
Looking for a self contain to rent in areas close to v.i..... budget is 500-600k total package. I know it will be hard for the money to get me a a room in places like yaba, Gbagada and costain but if there's any way possible for me to circumvent paying agent fees and getting an affordable place in those areas I'll be very happy.... I'll need a place before next weekend.

And what's the least I should budget if I need a place in those places I mentioned?

Please help!
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Meerahbel: 11:56pm On Mar 29
Na Pako house you go fit see o
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 3:57am On Mar 30
Meerahbel:
Na Pako house you go fit see o
what other options do I have?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:57am On Mar 30
Boole3:
Go rent house for ikorodu bro

1 Like

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 5:17am On Mar 30
LifeOfTrigga:

Go rent house for ikorodu bro

How much will I be spending on transport?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Meerahbel: 7:08am On Mar 30
Boole3:
Ajah axis can get you such house with your budget.
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 7:19am On Mar 30
Meerahbel:
Ajah axis can get you such house with your budget.

Can a 700k - 800k total package get me a single room self con around costain, Gbagada or yaba?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Meerahbel: 8:46am On Mar 30
Boole3:

Can a 700k - 800k total package get me a single room self con around costain, Gbagada or yaba?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by westlius(m): 10:20am On Mar 30
Pls where can some1 stay if he gets a job in lekki phase1.
Somewhere of 600/700k yearly and transport should be 1500 or 2k daily. Thanks
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 10:27am On Mar 30
westlius:

Costain, yaba
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by westlius(m): 10:40am On Mar 30
Boole3:

Costain, yaba
Thanks transportation tro and fro is how much and how many drops will I take
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by abbasajao(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30
Boole3:

Yes. Even not up to that if you get the righ agent. Ikorodu is very far to Island oo

1 Like

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30
abbasajao:

Yes. Even not up to that if you get the righ agent. Ikorodu is very far to Island oo

How can someone do that?... This accomodations issue is getting me depressed.

I need help badly. And nairaland is not helping much
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30
westlius:

Thanks transportation tro and fro is how much and how many drops will I take
2 or 3.

Transport should be around 2k or less.

Never been to that side sha.... But it costs me around 2k to go to v.i from here
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by abbasajao(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30
Boole3:

How can someone do that?... This accomodations issue is getting me depressed.

I need help badly. And nairaland is not helping much

I will advise you to go to those area i.e Costain, yaba area and see how you can get those agents.
Please open your eye and be safe

1 Like

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30
abbasajao:

I will advise you to go to those area i.e Costain, yaba area and see how you can get those agents.
Please open your eye and be safe

I'm already staying at yaba, but I have to leave soon.
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by westlius(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30
Boole3:
2 or 3.

Transport should be around 2k or less.

Never been to that side sha.... But it costs me around 2k to go to v.i from here
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by virtualbliss: 8:03pm On Mar 30
westlius:

Bro, from oshodi, you can get a direct brt bus from oshodi to lekki phase 1 and with less than 2k daily, it will take you to and fro

You can get a room sef con for 400-450k
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by virtualbliss: 8:07pm On Mar 30
Boole3:

I'm already staying at yaba, but I have to leave soon.

Why do you need to leave?
Do manage there for a while pending when you save money for a rent.
The closest places to VI is equally expensive, that's areas in mainland local government areas.

The best solution now is to get a place on mainland that will take you straight direct to your work location or areas within your location with having to enter like 2-3 buses.

You can take advantage of brt that will take you direct or close to your work location.

Areas like oshodi is best for that
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30
virtualbliss:

Why do you need to leave?
Do manage there for a while pending when you save money for a rent.
The closest places to VI is equally expensive, that's areas in mainland local government areas.

The best solution now is to get a place on mainland that will take you straight direct to your work location or areas within your location with having to enter like 2-3 buses.

You can take advantage of brt that will take you direct or close to your work location.

Areas like oshodi is best for that
Would have loved to manage here but he has some people coming over so I have to leave

1 Like

Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by Boole3(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30
virtualbliss:

Bro, from oshodi, you can get a direct brt bus from oshodi to lekki phase 1 and with less than 2k daily, it will take you to and fro

what about V.I?
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by westlius(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30
virtualbliss:

U recommend oshodi?
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30
Boole3:

How much does it cost to get there with ferry?
Can’t really say
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30
Boole3:
Looking for a self contain to rent in areas close to v.i..... budget is 500-600k total package. I know it will be hard for the money to get me a a room in places like yaba, Gbagada and costain but if there's any way possible for me to circumvent paying agent fees and getting an affordable place in those areas I'll be very happy.... I'll need a place before next weekend.

And what's the least I should budget if I need a place in those places I mentioned?

Please help!

This apartment is available for rent at Odunsi street, Bariga, Lagos

Rent: 350k per annum
Total package: 640k

Any price lesser than this can't get you anything reasonable close to the island

VIDEO:
https://twitter.com/LekanKudeti/status/1773643214714548516?t=K52eo3MwCk1qEp4x4KYbRQ&s=19

Contact the number in the tweet if you want it
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by virtualbliss: 9:32am On Mar 31
westlius:

U recommend oshodi?

Yes, straight to lekki via brt

Email me via virtualblisshub@gmail.com
Let's see how it will work out
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by virtualbliss: 9:34am On Mar 31
Boole3:
what about V.I?

Yes the closest place you can drop using BRT is TBS, so from here you can easily get to VI

email me via virtualblisshub@gmail.com
Let's see how it can be work out
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by westlius(m): 9:35am On Mar 31
virtualbliss:

Yes, straight to lekki via brt
Ok thanks, one bed room flat there i can get it for 500/700k?
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by virtualbliss: 9:38am On Mar 31
Boole3:

Would have loved to manage here but he has some people coming over so I have to leave

I can as well offer a temporary place to pair pending when you are ready to sort your house rent issues
Re: Looking For Affordable Rent Close To V.i, Lagos. by virtualbliss: 9:39am On Mar 31
westlius:

Ok thanks, one bed room flat there i can get it for 500/700k?

The least self contain you can get is around 400-500k, some others can go as high as 600k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charcoal Stove, Gates Designs, Door Locks, Tank Frame / Info From Uacn / Urgent Vacancy Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.