Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow (4117 Views)

Net Foreign Exchange Inflow Falls 56% To $3.2bn In 3yrs / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow by predictor1: 6:20pm On Mar 30
Xxxxtentacion2:
corupt criminal like you being paid to defend wack leaders
What payment? Your brother brought up a topic on which he had been beaten dead. What are you talking about? Should we wish our country bad because Obi who is also a thief lost an election? You silly bigot.
Re: Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:33pm On Mar 30
predictor1:
What payment? Your brother brought up a topic on which he had been beaten dead. What are you talking about? Should we wish our country bad because Obi who is also a thief lost an election? You silly bigot.
why did you mention obi...
paid bigot like you..
the money apc is paying to defend rubbish. that money will lead to your downfall.
it will never be well with you... ase!
Re: Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow by predictor1: 6:37pm On Mar 30
Xxxxtentacion2:
why did you mention obi...
paid bigot like you..
the money apc is paying to defend rubbish. that money will lead to your downfall.
it will never be well with you... ase!
I mentioned Obi because we know only an Obi fanboy could be this butthurt.

I pray for you instead. God will cure you of your misfortune if you stop hating and cursing people who God has blessed. It is very well with me already. If it is well with you, you wouldn't be cursing up and down. grin It shows your life is hard.
Re: Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:49pm On Mar 30
predictor1:
I mentioned Obi because we know only an Obi fanboy could be this butthurt.

I pray for you instead. God will cure you of your misfortune if you stop hating and cursing people who God has blessed. It is very well with me already. If it is well with you, you wouldn't be cursing up and down. grin It shows your life is hard.
A cursed soul that makes a living by deceiving and spreading falsehood. if not for the money apc is paying you, we know you are a worthless piece of shit.
imagine staring at a computer 24\7 just to defend criminal leaders.. what a miserable way to live life...
Re: Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow by Acidosis(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30
This is serious. As of last year and even 2-3 years ago, Nigeria was doing over $24 billion in 3-4 months, but Cardi B and his people want us to celebrate $1.5 billion in one month in 2024? Nigeria has really 'tanked'.

I pity people who rely on daily 'sponsored' media reports for investment decisions and financial planning.

Who no know no go know!
Re: Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow by predictor1: 7:01pm On Mar 30
Xxxxtentacion2:
A cursed soul that makes a living by deceiving and spreading falsehood. if not for the money apc is paying you, we know you are a worthless piece of shit.
imagine staring at a computer 24\7 just to defend criminal leaders.. what a miserable way to live life...
This pain will send you to an early grave if you don't purge yourself of it. It's pathetic to see illiterates like you thinking Nigeria is sinking while the country is actually gradually coming out of the mess it's been submerged into over the decades.

Idiots like you should study what's going on in Argentina, Venezuela and Iran for now and you'll be happy we have someone at last with balls of iron and enough confidence and intelligence to help Nigeria. But I don't blame you. I blame the hatred you were raised with. grin
Re: Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow by Ttalk: 9:22pm On Mar 30
predictor1:
This pain will send you to an early grave if you don't purge yourself of it. It's pathetic to see illiterates like you thinking Nigeria is sinking while the country is gradually coming out of the mess it's been submerged into over the decades.

Idiots like you should study what's going on in Argentina, Venezuela, and Iran for now and you'll be happy we have someone at last with balls of iron and enough confidence and intelligence to help Nigeria. But I don't blame you. I blame the hatred you were raised with. grin
I don't even expect you will respond to these people. They have tried a million times and have failed.. Nigerians have seen through their treachery, they are just pained losers who want to hold on to a straw while they dish out their last insult and propaganda. They are losers and will remain losers unless they change their ways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Emulate Abdulsalami —jibril Aminu / Atiku Promises To Reduce Company Income Tax To 10%, / What Role Do We Play To Reduce Corruption In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.