Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments (27947 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Disquiet Over Forte Oil’s Non-completion Of Otedola’s 75% Divestment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Didi2d(m): 10:01am On Mar 30
NaijaNaWaa:
The worst nepotism ever. Buhari appointed his family, friends and cronies but he also appointed people from outside his circle and region. With Tinubu, everything goes to his Yoruba people. This is sickening.

Lol..
On a serious note, so want to compare buhari level of nepotism to tinubu's?
Buhari was worse abeg
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by anyilalaz: 10:07am On Mar 30
This life na turn by turn....
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Cyjetty: 10:07am On Mar 30
Na his choice
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Misterone: 10:13am On Mar 30
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/disquiet-over-tinubus-appointments/
See them! They have no news to publish, they're now catching at straws. Rubbish! Appointing 5 persons you know to office now means cronyism
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by seborrhic: 10:18am On Mar 30
Nauseating pieces of shi t.
When PMB surrounded himself with Northerners and openly avowed that he won't even consider giving any major appointment to the 5 percenters,did any other region aside the SE raise any eyebrow?
Now because Tinubu is following the same parochial template,imps that kept quiet and even applauded PMB are disturbing our peace.
Who amongst the clannish northern appointees PMB made,were competent?They should name one single competent northerner he appointed,right down to the senate President whose nomination he championed.
That is one of the main reasons I didn't even want Atiku to succeed PMB.
Despite any pretences to being a nationalist,once Atiku gets into office he would have largely consolidated the Northern grip on the government,ministries and parastatals.
Tinubu should fire on

1 Like

Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by do4luv14(m): 10:21am On Mar 30
wwwihy:
Nigeria journalists are just to lazy ....no value adding reportage

I still wondering which mistake GEJ did in 2015, that PBAT had failed to learn from
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Lionize: 10:27am On Mar 30
Those in the party threatening him, nothing will happen in 2027, he doesn't need them to remain in power, they rather need him to eat. They will run begging and asking to be given roles to show their face. Make una leave all these yeye talk, no be today Nigeria begin be as e be. Tinubu has not done anything extraordinarily wrong here.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by wolebest: 10:28am On Mar 30
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/disquiet-over-tinubus-appointments/

Rabble rouser....

So much stale news........

Making a mountain out of nothing.........if you couldn't pick holes in his ministerial appointments

You now see his appointments to federal agencies as your next port of call.....?

Continue to make noise...
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by ngwaIgbo223: 10:32am On Mar 30
Timmi:
The

Eeyah NgwaIgbo, the man from the land of rising wailers, he Dey pain you abi. Continue you still have more that three years to wail!!

You be you dey protest and suffer pass?

Dey play.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by ngwaIgbo223: 10:39am On Mar 30
tunjiajayi:

My father is dead.
But for father, his relatives and tribe would never be president of Nigeria.

Lai Lai forever has far the president of Nigeria would be via election. Never.

And ironsi who gave you the federal government is from which tribe.

People like you are not even considered in Nigeria and your tribe is irrelevant to great Igbo race, mention your tribe coward.. everything your tribe has achieved we've gone there before you.

Kiss the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by athaboi(f): 10:43am On Mar 30
wwwihy:
bcoz it didn't emanate from you people's WhatsApp group abi? Lost lots
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by elevated2: 10:44am On Mar 30
APC in my opinion operates a feudalistic kind of government. PDP wasn't like this from what I remember.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by blowjohn(m): 10:44am On Mar 30
The black man is funny, greedy, lazy and not sensible.

U have money and other resources to be a foot soldier. U have money to support someone.

But u cannot use that same money to start ur business and live ur life.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Donaldoni: 10:47am On Mar 30
Now that things are improving, this is the new point of wailing abi?
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Tsadu01(m): 10:52am On Mar 30
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by SisterAnn(f): 10:55am On Mar 30
Benwallt:

Who asks for your obituary opinion?
Go and empty your urine bag before regurgitating.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by SisterAnn(f): 10:56am On Mar 30
wwwihy:
Balanblu bulaba bubulu
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Free2Fly: 11:03am On Mar 30
SisterAnn:
I don't care if he appoints MC olumo as finance minister.

As long as the MO Oluomo is yoruba, isn't??

This is a senseless statement.

I won't be surprised you guys will still be fronting as lovers of Nigeria with this kind of statement.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by ivandragon: 11:03am On Mar 30
Well, that is the nature of Nigerian politics.

The relagation of competence for political patronage and cronyism
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by faceland: 11:03am On Mar 30
Realist5:
LAGOS BOYS ARE ON TRACK

JUST THE WAY WE HAD NORTHERN BOYS.

In terms of nepotism, Tinubu is bad but he is still an apprentice in comparison to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by na2016: 11:13am On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:
Come 2027 Jonathan will happen to this incompetent old Oduduwa cum Opc man.

Nigeria is not Osun state where he come from.

If you believe what you wrote here then you can believe anything. Except death, Tinubu will just write result and give to anyone he makes INEC chair to announce and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, will happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Treasure17(m): 11:15am On Mar 30
wwwkaycom:

So Obi would have fed him abi? The same way he fed the people of Anambra when he was governor there for 8 years. Dont worry, Obi is already president on social media.
He would have fed you as well.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by ngwaIgbo223: 11:21am On Mar 30
na2016:

If you believe what you wrote here then you can believe anything. Except death, Tinubu will just write result and give to anyone he makes INEC chair to announce and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, will happen in Nigeria.

Like Jonathan did abi.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Mar 30
It's our turn. Wait for your own turn
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Charly68: 11:26am On Mar 30
Let him carry his cross ; good or bad. He will give account of his tenure to Nigerians after four years. The time is almost at hand . Let's wait and see
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by OgbeniOja1: 11:38am On Mar 30
he was a useful idiot.
ArewaNightmare:
grin where is Asari Dokubo sef
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by na2016: 11:40am On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

Like Jonathan did abi.

How does what I wrote relate to Jonathan? Do you think forward or you think backward?
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by obaidan: 11:54am On Mar 30
He keeps appointing children of his friends and family while his dummies on d street and nairaland shouting awa lokan can barely buy a bag of rice with their salary.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by ksauthenticoi: 12:23pm On Mar 30
Those people he appointed as mentioned above, are they not Nigerians? I knew that of Bisi Akande's daughter very well she was commissioner for health for two terms of former governor Aregbesola and she performed. Now tell me if she is qualified for the position or not.
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Okechinwadike: 12:28pm On Mar 30
I didn't see FFK, asari dokubo and Reno omokri what is happening na? ok, maybe ambassadorial list. Lol
Re: Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments by Atlantis585: 1:28pm On Mar 30
This your copy and past is not useful. Try summarizing if you want people to read your posts. Otherwise people will just read the headlong and may be no more than two paragraphs.

For me, no thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours / Buhari To Service Chiefs: Your Best Not Good Enough / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.