Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) (25419 Views)

German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity / The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by tulabh: 3:09pm On Mar 30
AI GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30
One day, I will come to understand why children and kids below the age of 18 are allowed unrestricted and unsupervised access to the Internet and social media.

When I talk amongst my fellow young parents, some think I'm the grandfather of my own kids. tongue

1 Like

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by ChronicGp(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30
Creating Tiktok videos isn't a bad thing if it's use for educational purposes

2 Likes

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by dododawa1: 3:23pm On Mar 30
Am afriad of

Next generation
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30
Paraman:
If only there were smart phones in the 90s and 2000s, wetin this ones dey do for b child's play
holograms
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by richiemcgold: 3:29pm On Mar 30
Many adults of today did more than this during their school days
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30
Don't mind them, time will tell, when they didn't meet up with admission requirements at their first sitting, their eyes will open by then.
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by SadiqBabaSani: 3:56pm On Mar 30
silvoclaira:

You are the little ba$tard here. Those boys are a 100 times more brave than you are.
This us*eless one has lost bearing, better wake up your ideas, you have zilch idea who you talking to. Middle F*Inger to your granny
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 3:56pm On Mar 30
LocalFARMERS:
Boarding school student are busy making TikTok. videos with fowl language, when they are supposed to be learning their Books. Their Parents spent so much to send these kids to School. But they are making online videos when they are meant to be reading their books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9OXGh37d4k
That's why the US is thinking of Banning tik tok
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by Thevoicenew1: 4:00pm On Mar 30
JUST IN: Davido has just launched Faculty of Music and Arts in International University of East Africa, Kampala, Uganda

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9I4ar-L00
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by IPDGP: 4:00pm On Mar 30
From the way he speaks, u go know say na military school

1 Like

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by blowjohn(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30
Otulented:
What a spoilt world. Gone of the days, we were talking about osmosis and difussion.

Knowledge has diffused away grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by youngestgrad(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30
Did he just say he will finger-4ck their mother? This small pikin.......aaaahh Olorun
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by KnownUnknown: 4:49pm On Mar 30
LocalFARMERS:
Boarding school student are busy making TikTok. videos with fowl language, when they are supposed to be learning their Books.

You forgot to tell us what kind of fowl language they are using. Chicken, Turkey, or Guinea fowl?

1 Like

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by splmosixx(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30
Another Mumu spotted

silvoclaira:

You are the little ba$tard here. Those boys are a 100 times more brave than you are.
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 5:06pm On Mar 30
LocalFARMERS ; you're the real problem here promoting them on other platform for the sake of views even when their content is not related to farm. If an handful size of people report your channel, that's will be a strike... You even repeated the video thrice just to get enough watch time... Smh
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by JayyXXX(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30
Holluwhakemmy:
Awon Omo Jatijati wasting their parents money
Give birth to your own kids na
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by flexyrule(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30
hslbroker2:
From my own point of views, though internet and social medias have done some significants good things to this generation, but I still want to do believe that the bad impact this technology have on the younger generation is very bad compare to the good.

Nobody should come and nail me to the cross ooo, this just my own personal opinion been a father myself.

Meanwhile check my signature it may interest you.
I share the same view with you sir.

I prefer the internet of 2002 to 2005. Facebook, 2go and waptrickloaded.com

The Internet of now is just churning out fraudsters, prostitutes, cowards, and low IQ-ed trouser-sagging-imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by ufotunang: 6:14pm On Mar 30
When parents are lazy in training and discipline their children...but want the boarding school and teacher to train their children for them ..and this is what they get
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by AfDapone: 6:36pm On Mar 30
Just like when 2pac and B.I.G started.
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by AfDapone: 6:41pm On Mar 30
Some states in US are already making laws on out-right ban on under 14 access to social media.
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by iyerebenita993: 6:54pm On Mar 30
No be small thing
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by chukkystar(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30
This is how Military trainees have been talking since forever. It's Nigerian Defence Academy that even does it more. Also most Students are not sent to NMS for the Education and English ooo, it's for the Discipline and Structure it gives them. Anyways I was expecting something uncommon, this is very common in Military settings
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by delpee(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30
Hmmm! Times have changed indeed.
Re: Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:57am On Apr 02
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Yes, bed bug

Idun how far now? Una like to suck blood as if you be zombie

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) / Wrong Diction And Unnecessary Use Of Preposition In Our Daily Speech / Is It Late To Study Medicine At Age 25?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.