Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? (648 Views)

The Oppositions’ Chances Are Slim At The Tribunal: A Legal Opinion / Why Are Oppositions Destroying Peter Obi's Billboards And Offices? (Pics) / Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by predictor1: 10:32am On Mar 30
AcuraZDX:

Senseless comment.

How can one park his car and it will get stolen with owner inside?

All these Agbadorians sef. Thinking without brain.
Senseless human being. Is the car that is being driven away in this case not Nigeria? Are you not living in Nigeria? Obidense.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by AcuraZDX: 10:36am On Mar 30
predictor1:
Senseless human being. Is the car that is being driven away in this case not Nigeria? Are you not living in Nigeria? Obidense.

Agbadorian, shebi, you're the driver, drive and leave obidients alone.

Kilode..

Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by predictor1: 10:40am On Mar 30
AcuraZDX:

My Oga dem, shebi, you're the driver, drive and leave obidenses alone.

Kilode..
Ok.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by Paraman: 10:40am On Mar 30
AcuraZDX:

You can deceive yourself.
You can also deceive yourself Asgard
Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by AcuraZDX: 10:42am On Mar 30
predictor1:
Ok.

Typical Agbadorian

Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by SeeWahala: 10:43am On Mar 30
AcuraZDX:

Agbadorian, shebi, you're the driver, drive and leave obidients alone.

Kilode..

I tire oh, 😫

Dem don thief the moto, carry am drive dey go . . .

Still dey reverse dey tell the owner say make him pray for their safe journey undecided

madness

Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by MightyHand(m): 10:49am On Mar 30
AcuraZDX:

Senseless comment.

Enemy of Nigeria, as the Lord liveth your evil wishes to your mother land shall perish with you... Evil Son of the enclave
Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by AcuraZDX: 11:07am On Mar 30
MightyHand:

I am an Enemy of Nigeria, as the Lord liveth my evil wishes to my mother land by supporting failures like Buhari for 8 wasted years and now Tinubu shall perish me... I am an evil Son of the enclave

It's obvious. You deserve what you want.

Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by Afamed: 11:16am On Mar 30
Why are you concerned about these children of hate and frustration?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by ValarDoharis: 2:08pm On Mar 30
Is like when women say all men are thesame.

You're displaying extreme laziness and generalization to say all politicians are same because you know for sure the politicians yiu support are criminals
helinues:

If all politicians are crooks( fact), why edging yours over the others?

That's where the problem dey. Seeing one politician as saint while the rest are evil.

Atiku used to have personal integrity in 2019 election until he lost it in 2023 election right?

Change such mentality. Politicians are all the same

Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by predictor1: 3:58pm On Mar 30
SeeWahala:

My candidate came first and won the elections but was rigged out and his mandate stolen wink

That's why everybody has forgotten PDP (the supposed 2nd place) and are now attacking and trolling LP (Peter Obi) the real winner of the 2023 presidential election cool
Your candidate came last. He is not known in the core north. He has realized his mistake, that's why you see him going from mosque to mosque. He is not as stupid as the followers.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by Bahdguyishere: 5:32pm On Mar 30
helinues:
Like it's no longer making sense. Some people can't just be coming online daily to hate on the progress of the country.

Any development or progress news must be a propaganda but any bad news regarding the country would be quickly swallowed. You can't just be hating others for not sharing same ideology with you guys

What sort of opposition are they playing, where on this Crust have such method win any major election?

Enough from you people undermining all the efforts been made by this government.

Watch them well, if you know anyone of them please monitor them because they can't do well in life while still on Nigeria soil.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by ElSudani: 5:41pm On Mar 30
Exousiang01:
They pray for the government to fail but any sign of failure they wail and blame the government.....

You prayed, God answered but you blame the government, you didn't blame yourself or blame God for answering the prayers.

There is no positive news they don't call propaganda but every negative news is embraced.

Imagine how they celebrated when Ningi said a budget of N25T was presented when it was obviously never true, these people turned Ningi to a celebrity, even if you didn't follow through the budget Google would easily show you that only Ningi has the copy of the N25T budget, but because it was a negative news, it was welcomed.

I believe these people not to be opposition but enemies of the country.

Plan crash in US they pray for survival, plan crash in Nigeria they wish the passengers death simply because a minister was on board ...

It's more of witch craft

If I was in doubt before, their comments regarding the recent killing of some Nigerian soldiers removed all doubts.
These people does not wish Nigeria well.

Re: Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? by Iamanoited: 6:45pm On Mar 30
MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT IS DEAF AND DUMB TO GOOD DEMOCRATIC ADVICE.

Nigeria Repatriates Gold Reserves Amidst Concerns Over US Economy / Ignorant: Not Every Sanwo-olu Is Lagos Governor, Gboyega Slams Tunde Ednut / Are You Ready To Run For President ?