Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria (19168 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Timmi: 1:25pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:
Why hiding under Lagos every time? I wonder how southwest would have been without Lagos being the capital. The little development around Ibadan and Ogun States is due to proximity to Lagos

Wail on good2go1 and pass the wailing to your descendants- good2go2, good2go3 …. It’s in your genes which was passed on to you and you must continue the trend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by muyico(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30
Incase of region developement. Nobody can compared awolowo with any1. Were far far at stay

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30
Nice.

Nigeria amust learn to do the right thing for real progress.
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by bluecircle470: 1:31pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:
Why hiding under Lagos every time? I wonder how southwest would have been without Lagos being the capital. The little development around Ibadan and Ogun States is due to proximity to Lagos

Face your region and stop complaining about other peoples region

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Agapeunit(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:
What u dont know is dt 70 to 75 percent of this projects are STATE PROJECTS NOT FEDERAL! STOP JUDGING WRONGLY!

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Agapeunit(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30
Armaggedon:
SW biggest project is fighting against the success of Biafra. It's not as if they'll succeed in that also.
Loool! Say's someone dining n wining in the same system.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Jokay07(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30
Ozommadu:

It's very shameful that Abiodun can not deliver ordinary cargo airport that took Obiano less than two years to deliver in Anambra state.

Ogun state has no opposition at all and it's quite unfortunate
Very true my brother. Sometimes I wish constitution allows state to do something like "transfer market" just like football. So that citizens can contribute money to buy governor from another state and sell any useless or non performing governor

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by abc115: 1:44pm On Mar 30
Useless compilation
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by yoruboid: 1:49pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:

Cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Omoawoke: 1:55pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:

Why are you so bitter and hateful?

Cure yourself of hate, it won’t take you anywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by NlGERlA: 1:57pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:
Them for be like Benin and Togo

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by adenigga(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30
RecentHistory:

You must be a follower of the Umuahia Mandela.
2 years in jail, he don turn almajiri. He dey beg everybody.

From freedom fighter to freedom beggar. grin

Mandela wey dey fear prison. grin
True talk.....

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 2:06pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:

.. Ibadan was developed with cocoa money,.under western region. But frankly Ogun state is a disgrace , despite it's proximity to Lagos.
...Even without Lagos , Southwest will still develop, with other states following us.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Cosbyrich: 2:07pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:
You are just obsessed with Yorubaland.
Ibadan was the most developed and pace setter city when Lagos was then even the capital of Nigeria.
It was the envious and jealous Igbos that foisted unitary system of govt on Nigeria that stopped the exponential growth.
Yorubas faced Ibadan as the capital of Western Region and Yorubas using Ibadan,gave Nigerians their first tv,radio,newspaper,first Olympic stadium etc.

Yorubas do not depend on anybody or state to progress and be the best among equals.

Even as Nigerians abroad,Yorubas are the most progressive with business people,technocrats,ICT leaders,sports etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by victorclean(f): 2:14pm On Mar 30
R u drunk. What a group of people that were bereaved of intelligent.

All project in lagos is now all SW. But how in the world this senility came into Nigeria?.
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by broadman20: 3:20pm On Mar 30
RecentHistory:

You must be a follower of the Umuahia Mandela.
2 years in jail, he don turn almajiri. He dey beg everybody.

From freedom fighter to freedom beggar. grin

Mandela wey dey fear prison. grin

I don't know why most of you are so afraid staying in your beautiful NIGERIA with your northern brothers,

Is it because of those your three obas that were killed same day?

Don't worry if you are loyal to them when Igbos leave they will start pampering you.... okay!
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 4:29pm On Mar 30
Noted
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Litmus: 6:32pm On Mar 30
Jokay07:

Very true my brother. Sometimes I wish constitution allows state to do something like "transfer market" just like football. So that citizens can contribute money to buy governor from another state and sell any useless or non performing governor

Unconventional thinking that wasn't from me, I'm envious. smiley
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by onuman: 6:32pm On Mar 30
StOla:

I can bet this guy is a clansman, with the "plebian" (pelebe) head.

Always angry and always lamenting about "if not for Lagos" this and that, even on a topic that discusses the whole of the SouthWest.

The hatred from the children of hate, the sons of sorrow, and the daughters of discord is just too much to live a healthy life.

Ultimately resulting to aggressive insanity, better known as schizophrenia.

But unknown to you, the children of hate are the children from the two ethnic groups in Nigeria that have ruled Nigeria to its present state of stupor.
Those you refer to as children of hate merely resist Nigeria's governing formula and if the political system and structure are not reviewed, those you call children of hate want to exit Nigeria, don't want to share same country with people like you driven solely by ethno-religious bigotry in their choice of apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by gbire: 6:52pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:

Smiles. You goofed a lot within statement. Go and do your research well on Ibadan economy. You can't be the political and economic headquarters of western region for fun.
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Kurugu92(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30
Good2go1:
don't mind them ,they forgot Lagos is in the north central grin grin grin
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by wiseoneking: 8:55pm On Mar 30
Opebiman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pSkMf8H3HI

Top major in Lagos state and not western Nigeria. All the project here is just in Lagos. It's high time SW should look into their other five states and develop them. Just imagine places like ado ekiiti, oshogbo and Ibadan that is an eyesore. Congratulations
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by jossytech(m): 2:35am On Mar 31
South west need massive road infrastructure
A dual carriageway from Abeokuta to Ibadan to akure- Akure to ado ekiti-ado.ekiti.to Osogbo - to Ogbomoso to Ilorin or via Osun State capital to connect Kwara.

Then they need to have south west agric hub for massively promoting south west agricultural potential,. products and marketing.

Further they have to used an abandoned electricity project since Shagari (Ikere Gorge Dam) era that was rumoured can power the entire 6 south west state and fund the project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Good2go1: 11:58am On Mar 31
Stop exposing your ignorance,my region is more livable than your region.
georgeakins:

Go and make your own region liveable
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Ozommadu: 6:32pm On Mar 31
Timmi:

Ozommadu before you open your mouth and let flies enter and thereby spewing out garbage, you must have verify information first. The Gateway International Airport located at Ilishan-Remo is complete. But you don’t want to know that but you will rather wail.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by RichDaniels: 11:21pm On Mar 31
StOla:

I can bet this guy is a clansman, with the "plebian" (pelebe) head.

Always angry and always lamenting about "if not for Lagos" this and that, even on a topic that discusses the whole of the SouthWest.

The hatred from the children of hate, the sons of sorrow, and the daughters of discord is just too much to live a healthy life.

Ultimately resulting to aggressive insanity, better known as schizophrenia.

All these big English is causing too much drama! The long and short question is, did he lie? The simple answer is, no! The economy, development and growth of the southwest is centered around Lagos, much so that if you take Lagos out, you see nothing in the rest. After Lagos, the most beautiful and highly developed city in the southwest is Ibadan, this is a far out cry when you compare Ibadan to other cities in the country. When they talk about productivity, you'all run at the back of Lagos like Lagos is the only state in the southwest.
Re: Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria by Konquest: 3:51am On Apr 07

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes / Ending Open Defecation By 2025: Buhari Signs Executive order 009 / If Not Infrastructure, Then What - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.