Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports (11455 Views)

Lagos, Onne Ports To Get Scanners In 2 Weeks – Customs / Why Linking Of NIN To Phone Numbers Should Be Scrapped / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:17pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm from ikwerre flesh and blood

Shut up, I'm ngwa. You are not ikwere.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

Get lost man you are not even related to us.
hahaha hahaha hahaha IPOB and obidients like to claim what's not there's... Tufiakwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:17pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha hahaha hahaha IPOB and obidients like to claim what's not there's... Tufiakwa

Get lost and focus on your miserable state.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

hahaha hahaha hahaha you are not even from south south so go and wash your face and hands before you talk to me...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:20pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha hahaha hahaha you are not even from south south so go and wash your face and hands before you talk to me...

Is South South a tribe.yoriba man with Northern blood.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

diali madu he-mabu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:22pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
diali madu he-mabu

You can't even speak simple clan Hausa Man.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

Is South South a tribe.yoriba man with Northern blood.
I'm an ikwerre man, diali IKWERRE so go and eat your achara soup in ngwa land and get lost in IKWERRE land...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by HugoBoss10(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30
Was it in the original plan
Why using the word "ordered" if truly it was in the original plan
Just my 1 cent question
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

You can't even speak simple clan Hausa Man.
any time I set my eyes on you in Rivers State I'll eat and wine with you...
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by nairalanda1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30
Good idea, if they mean it.
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by YesDaddyTill203: 2:29pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

Pained Muslim.

Pls say no to Pkuru mirri and cannibalism, they are bad for your mental health.
Pls seek mental health help fast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by forayfleo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30
Aboks:

U mean jona
Rotimi C. Amaechi
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

When you see me in Osun or Kwara..nkapi.
ngwaigbo223 how market?
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:32pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
ngwaigbo223 how market?

I'm I your Papa or you've Lost your senses.
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:33pm On Mar 30
YesDaddyTill203:

Pls say no to Pkuru mirri and cannibalism, they are bad for your mental health.
Pls seek mental health help fast.

Face your conquered region.
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

I'm I your Papa or you've Lost your senses.
have you finished eating your achara soup? Because I'll like to see you one on one in IKWERRE land...
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

I was thinking you will call tinubu.

Nkapi.
and Tinubu is your messiah
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by TheLastProphet: 2:35pm On Mar 30
Paraman:
Okay hungry boy
look around, a handful of men and women with black spots on their foreheads are hungry. Those are the Allah's terrorist brother doing the command of the child rapist
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:41pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
and Tinubu is your messiah

Said your generation messiah because the old man have no influence in my village.
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:42pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
have you finished eating your achara soup? Because I'll like to see you one on one in IKWERRE land...

Ikwere my ass if if not my people.
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by Gentino(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30
RecentHistory:

The only reason you losers from the erosion region hate Tinubu is because he's Yoruba. He's actually better than any leader in the history of your entire region.

I'm not an irredeemable irredentist like you. I'm not a fan of Tinubu but whenever he does a good thing I will always commend him. I'm neither a blind supporter nor a blind critic.

By 2027, you will sell your family house and enter night bus to Abuja to go and shout "on your mandate" in Eagles square.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:45pm On Mar 30
Paraman:
mumu biafran.

Mumu oduduwa.
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:

Said your generation messiah because the old man have no influence in my village.
he is your president and also the president of south east and also the president of NGWALAND...
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by Laple0541(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30
RecentHistory:

The oil in your barren region is not enough to fry egg. Are you not the ones who Ikwerre people are beating like dogs and Opobo people are banning like poison.
The day you step your foot in our region, you will die of epilepsy.

Take it easy on those rodents my friend. They already have a lot of curses, so don’t add to it. Tinubu’s achievements after 4yrs will put them to shame.
Re: FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports by ngwaIgbo223: 2:50pm On Mar 30
PortHarcourtcit:
he is your president and also the president of south east and also the president of NGWALAND...

He is your president in Yoruba Land..we across the Niger Delta did not vote for him Mr Akim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson: You Don't Play Politics With National Security And Economy / 91 Boko Haram Fighters, Families Surrender - Army / Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.