Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

"King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled (55785 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by geoworldedu: 2:47pm On Mar 30
sukkot:
ok na enjoy your ignorance. Hand go soon touch you
Date. Give date specifically.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
you're welcome

Ah so you would poison your parents under some circumstances

Right.

You better tell them

And yes, you are very wrong to have such ideas.

Also it means your children are free to get the sniper for you if they think it favors them

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by dahmie2013: 2:50pm On Mar 30
You shall live beyond 2 years Sir.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by sukkot: 2:50pm On Mar 30
geoworldedu:
Date. Give date specifically.
it has already started. You are in spiritual darkness crying for help. All this thing you are doing is a cry for help
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by bigtt76(f): 2:51pm On Mar 30
Exactly ..he's the linkage between the old-fashioned royals and the youth more than William.

OneCandleAway:

A British man once said William will need Harry support to rule the UK . Harry connects more with the younger generation and the commonwealth.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by sukkot: 2:51pm On Mar 30
hammer567:

REV 1-14
that’s describing Jesus not God
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Redman44(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30
Witchcraft and Sorcery is REAL in Britain. And the palace is not exempted from witchcraft. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by hammer567: 2:57pm On Mar 30
sukkot:

SAME DESCRIPTION OF GOD IN DANIEL 7:9-10
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by hammer567: 3:04pm On Mar 30
sukkot:

LIKE I SAID, LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

THEY SIT TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE.

BLACK!
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by sukkot: 3:05pm On Mar 30
hammer567:

LIKE I SAID, LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

THEY SIT TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE.

BLACK!
hehe so a man in flesh created all this world ? Him na carpenter and bricklayer ?

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Emdebby2: 3:06pm On Mar 30
It's not how long you live but how well. Only the Almighty God knows how long he will live and when he will die.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by hammer567: 3:10pm On Mar 30
sukkot:
hehe so a man in flesh created all this world ? Him na carpenter and bricklayer ?

YOUR ISLAMIC BRAIN WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO REASON PROPERLY.

ISLAM IS A COUNTERFEIT RELIGION.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, JESUS WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN.

HE DESTROYED THE SYNAGOGUE.

IF YOU FOLLOW RELIGION, YOU ARE A BABYLONIAN AND WILL GO TO HELL.

MODERN RELIGION ALL HAVE THEIR ROOTS IN BABYLON.

ONLY PERSON U NEED TO FOLOW IS JESUS CHRIST.

HE IS THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Christistruth00: 3:13pm On Mar 30
Emmyxclusive:
She won't be queen, I think her title is queen consort or something like that.i think that disqualify her from becoming a queen

She is Queen

Queen Elizabeth said Camille must never be Queen but Queen Consort

King Charles order overturned it after Queen Elizabeth passed away

That is why Camilla wears a Crown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 3:16pm On Mar 30
nairalanda1:

Ah so you would poison your parents under some circumstances

Right.

You better tell them

And yes, you are very wrong to have such ideas.

Also it means your children are free to get the sniper for you if they think it favors them
I thought I had already answered your question? I have many other people to that want me me to notice them here on nairaland, so please, make it snappy.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by hammer567: 3:19pm On Mar 30
sukkot:

U SEE YOUR ISLAMIC BROTHERS BUILDING ONE WORLD RELIGION CENTER IN MIDDLE EAST.
ASK YOURSELF Y?

THEY KNOW ALL ARE BABYLONIAN.

THEY EXIST TO KEEP MAN FROM GOD AND IN BONDAGE.

GOD HAS NO RELIGION.

HIS SON WAS SENT TO LEAD THE WAY.

ALL RELIGIONS ARE STILL WAITING FOR ONE MAN; JESUS CHRIST.

THAT SHOULD SEND A MESSAGE TO YOUR BRAIN.

IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS, WHICHEVER WAY YOU APPROACH THE EQUATION, YOU COME BACK TO JESUS.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
I thought I had already answered your question? I have many other people to that want me me to notice them here on nairaland, so please, make it snappy.

No, just understanding that you will poison your parents and you will also let your kids poison you to death under the right circumstances.

Thanks for helping me understand your position
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by NovusHomo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30
GistMedia0:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/king-charles-funeral-plans-unveiled-131200834.html

Let them all DIE, thieves of our resources and what should have been our glorious destiny. Please, let no one preach 'at' me. I do not need your sermon on morals. Dey your dey.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by damoobaba: 3:25pm On Mar 30
dawnomike:
We all will die one day... May his remaining days be peaceful is all to hope for now.

Russia don nack them better jazz. They seized Abramovich's money and you think all those Russian bad boys will just go to sleep. While they boast of the best nuclear warheads, Russian decided not to use western method to fight them. That's Yoruba method of fighting, no be everything be chestbeating, throwing punches and shooting bullets. There are several ways to fight a lion and bring it down. RUSSIA IS WINNING.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Ezyp(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30
EmperorCaesar:
Cancer

Mother nature saw the surge in human population, then turned around to maintain the equilibrium between mortality and natality rate by forcefully increasing the widespread and the potency of very dangerous diseases

Relax, we all won't be here in 2124

Man made problem is now mother nature?
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by hammer567: 3:29pm On Mar 30
sukkot:

AND FINALLY, RELIGIONS ARE MAN MADE INSTITUTIONS.

ALL INSTITUTIONS ARE BABYLONIAN.

ISLAM IS THE LAST BECAUSE IT IS THE ANTICHRIST.(SON OF PERDITION)
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Christistruth00: 3:33pm On Mar 30
Cantonese:

Sorry to disappoint you bro.

Catherine Parr (1512 - 1548), sixth wife of Henry VIII had four husbands.

Nothing, nobody rejected Camilla. If the king dies, she becomes what is known as the Queen Dowager, i.e, the Kings widow.

Thank you for this

Actually Catherine Parr was Widow to two Husbands when she married the notorious
King Henry the Viii
She married the 4th Husband after he passed away

Camilla's own Husband was alive and well when abandoned him and she married king Charles

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by damoobaba: 3:34pm On Mar 30
Freshtruth:
If na Africa man now we go dey connect am to witch craft grin

Oga, with the way cancer is ravaging their family, you can't rule out the possibility of Russia being involved in their problem. A wise man thinks wide and sees far. Honestly, some of you can never lead because the only things you think about is eating and how to buy a Mercedes Benz. With the amount seized from Russian Oligarchs in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, you think the Kremlin will just sit back and WATCH their money go down the drain? NO WAY. AN ENEMY is an enemy and the only way you can overcome an enemy is not by begging, it's by FIGHTING BACK.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by hammer567: 3:37pm On Mar 30
damoobaba:

Oga, with the way cancer is ravaging their family, you can't rule out the possibility of Russia being involved in their problem. A wise man thinks wide and sees far. Honestly, some of you can never lead because the only things you think about is eating and how to buy a Mercedes Benz. With the amount seized from Russian Oligarchs in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, you think the Kremlin will just sit back and WATCH their money go down the drain? NO WAY. AN ENEMY is an enemy and the only way you can overcome an enemy is not by begging, it's by FIGHTING BACK.

AND WHAT ARE DEY DOING, MAKING LOVE TO THE RUSSIANS?

NOBODY CAN DEFEAT RUSSIA IN WARFARE, THEY HAVE ALL TRIED AND ALL FAILED.

U SEE THAT UKRRAINE? IT IS ANOTHER FAILURE FOR AMERICA AND UK.

THEY SHOULD PUMP MORE MONEY INTO UKRAINE. AMERICA SHOULD WIRE THEIR CENTRAL BANK TO UKRAINE.

RUSSIA, IS RESERVED BY GOD FOR HIMSELF.

HE WILL RETURN AND DESTROY RUSSIA IN A BEAUTIFUL BATTLEFIELD.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by charlsecy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30
Cloudflare:
Humans are now God to decide when someone is to live and die
It's not necessarily GOD; the prediction is based on his medical state.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Princeton92(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30
AT THIS VERY POINT GOD UNDERSTANDS

Righteousness2:
Cancer is a moimoi and pap matter for the Great God of Chosen.
Distance is not a barrier.
Connect live right now to the program, GOD'S COVENANT OF PEACE AND BLESSINGS going on live right now at the Lord's Chosen Revival ground in Lagos Nigeria.
It is a 2 day ptogram .Today and Tommorrow 30th- 31st March 2024.

Youtube: CHOSEN TV OFFICIAL.

The GOD of CHOSEN is certified, tested and Proven Worldwide to give you Genuie SALVATION, Smash all forms of sickness, Bondages, diseases , yokes , etc and Turn your Sorrows to JOY.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by geoworldedu: 3:51pm On Mar 30
sukkot:
it has already started. You are in spiritual darkness crying for help. All this thing you are doing is a cry for help
grin cheesy wink
Prophet, ride on
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Panda7(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30
with every medical advancement in the world non could cure him. Rip in advance to him
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30
Panda7:
with every medical advancement in the world non could cure him. Rip in advance to him

Medicine hasn't beaten cancer yet...although immunotheraphy offers some hope
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by osuulola(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30
ddippset:
A man's funeral planned right before his very eyes!

Could anything else be more devastating??
British royals burial is always planned since they were born. King Charles funeral plan has been on since the 1960s. It is called Operation Menai Bridge.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by HenryWilliams(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
So king Charles too dey use pancakes to do makeups. How him no go get pancake cancer? I Pitt all our girls that are using pancakes.

Take MONEY from her PURSE when she's in the SHOWER, and GIVE it to her as TRANSPORT FARE. No be EVERYTHING I go dey TEACH UNA🙄🙄🙄

That is .if you find money inside.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by HenryWilliams(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30
sharpwriter:

When humans speak a times, they speak like toddlers. So the mama has power of life and death to determine when she would die or if she would live or if she would remain strong and weak in old age.

Small time now, you people would denigrate fate and destiny angry

Ode .so in your small mind, only death can remove the crown off her head abi?
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Love800(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30
Because of dat number(2), many nigerians will have cancer but now and in future. How many nigerians eat right? Which nigerian wants to buy fruits when he has not eaten enough akpu so he can work for the day? The circle continues.
sukkot:
three causes

1- radioactive material

2- bad unhealthy diet

3- demonic infestation and colonization

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.