Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 (11334 Views)

Arsenal Vs Burnley (2 - 1) On 17th August 2019 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) On 22nd April 2019 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by mywells: 1:47am On Mar 31
It's a shame to be a Chelsea fan,after a red card at 43rd minute coach and a player at that time they can not create chance claim 3points ,very set of groups call club.
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by GreatVocalist: 3:42am On Mar 31
ABANGWABOI:

I started watching Epl today...
So I was told that Chelsea is a mid table team and I checked the table and it was so...

If not for Cole palmer's goal contribution.. Chelsea would have been battling relegation...
Pls reply me when your team climbs to 10th.. for now.. enjoy your 11th floor
Keep using Chelsea's current predicament to console yourself for your team's trophylessness.

It's even condescending for me to have a banter with someone who doesn't know what it feels like to win a major trophy.

Did you know that in the 2015-2016 season, Chelsea ended in 10th position? The following season, they came back and won the EPL. Since then, Chelsea has won the UCL, CWC, USP, and the UEL (with a 4-1 thumping of Arsenal), yet Arsenal hasn't won single major trophy.

We went down, came back, and Arsenal is still same ol' Arsenal. If you don't win a major trophy now that your club is in the form of their life, history will repeat itself, starting from today's women's conti cup final.

Lol win a trophy for once, then I can consider having a real banter with you. Title pretenders, hahaha!
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by chigogo2010(m): 5:09am On Mar 31
BRENTFORD VS MANCHESTER UNITED MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OW7j9Yqkjw?si=32bs99WAkWKo9a2Y
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by Mivici: 7:07am On Mar 31
Ekpekus:

I think you need to modify this... Burnley with 1 man down, Chelsea nor fit beat grin grin
2 men down
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by Mivici: 7:11am On Mar 31
GreatVocalist:

Keep using Chelsea's current predicament to console yourself for your team's trophylessness.

It's even condescending for me to have a banter with someone who doesn't know what it feels like to win a major trophy.

Did you know that in the 2015-2016 season, Chelsea ended in 10th position? The following season, they came back and won the EPL. Since then, Chelsea has won the UCL, CWC, USP, and the UEL (with a 4-1 thumping of Arsenal), yet Arsenal hasn't won single major trophy.

We went down, came back, and Arsenal is still same ol' Arsenal. If you don't win a major trophy now that your club is in the form of their life, history will repeat itself, starting from today's women's conti cup final.

Be consoling yourself the trophy you are talking about do you have it more than Arsenal, how many trophies do you have in your carbinete....your team couldn't beat Burnley with two men down and you are talking nonsense... please hide your face in shame
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 7:35am On Mar 31
GreatVocalist:

Are arsenal fans even familiar with some of these titles sef? Lol.

Maybe not
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by chigogo2010(m): 8:21am On Mar 31
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by HRMK: 8:21am On Mar 31
2-2 DRAW?CHELSEA IS SIMPLY FINISHED!IN ELEVENTH POSITION ON THE LADDER!THE TEAM IS SIMPLY DEAD!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by baralatie(m): 10:31am On Mar 31
geoworldedu:

There is a way some players come to Guardiola and become world stars. You'll think they were known before they came to him, but no. Sane, Zinchenko, Foden, Akanji, Ake etc all come to mind.
Foden was from where?
Akanji is from where?
And do they cost man city millions of dollars to even sign them
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by Ubdavis(m): 11:15am On Mar 31
Adonko:
there is nothing to be ashamed of...it's football at its peak

U definitely
Wouldn't understand
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by geoworldedu: 11:59am On Mar 31
baralatie:

Foden was from where?
Akanji is from where?
And do they cost man city millions of dollars to even sign them
We are on the same page. These players were not well known and they are performing. I'm saying that a Guardiola with this same Chelsea squad will do far better than this.
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by GreatVocalist: 2:27pm On Mar 31
Mivici:

Be consoling yourself the trophy you are talking about do you have it more than Arsenal, how many trophies do you have in your carbinete....your team couldn't beat Burnley with two men down and you are talking nonsense... please hide your face in shame
Chelsea has been a dominant force in England in the last ten years and slightly more. If you're an Arsenal fan, chances are you long for your team to win a major trophy, because you don't know how that feels.

I started supporting Chelsea in 2008, and I've had many moments of joy since then, despites hard periods that have surfaced. For Arsenal fans, I don't think they can relate. So yes, that's enough reason to console myself. What do you have to console yourself with EXPERIENTIALLY?

By the way, though there's no excuse for yesterday's flopping, Burnley had only one player sent off, the other person was their coach.
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by Colson(m): 10:15am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Colson come and function well here since this is the only place you get active
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by EreluRoz: 10:17am On Apr 07
Colson:
grin
This one is just waking up since how many days
Re: Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 by Colson(m): 10:18am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
This one is just waking up since how many days
missed me ? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Molde Vs Arsenal: Europa League (0 - 3) on 26th November 2020 / Blackpool Vs Arsenal: FA Cup (0 - 3) On 5th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.