Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) (55907 Views)

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Father4all: 7:48pm On Mar 30
Remove the poison. I will buy it from you
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by yungrylex00(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Thazard(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30
Olachase:
Omo na god safe you hoo

The day Scorpion bite me come see drama from my mama, she nearly use anointing oil blind me
grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:52pm On Mar 30
Hmmmn that was how I saw one beside my mattress

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
The mother is somewhere, so don't be too free.
And the Father too. Plus his brothers, sisters and his uncle's and aunties. sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by drerocker: 7:52pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
Fumigate the house oooooo
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Harddiskng(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30
Thazard:

The day Scorpion bite me come see drama from my mama, she nearly use anointing oil blind me

I am sure You for drown in anointing oil before the scorpion’s vemon even do you anything grin grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by y3mi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30
Testiebobo:
Omo 😯 see the big scorpion that died in my bucket ☠️. I just woke up from afternoon nap, and I wanted to take shower and saw this.
Photo🔽 the Lord is my shepherd 😅
Werey...
The Lord is your shepherd. Then you're the sheep. Something wey chinkos dem dey chop.
If you extract the venom, u don blow. Dem see bat, ha na devil send am, una see civet na kill, cat na kill, antelope na kill, Lord is my strength. Una see owl, na witch, na to kill. Everything kill kill kill.

Same scorpion wey oyinbo turn am to Mortal Kombat character take dey make billions, e reach una turn... The Lord is your strength.

Holluwhakemmy:
Hmmmn that was how I saw one beside my mattress
What did you do?
Dont tell me you screamed Blood of Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by tefishy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30
The hot climate is the major reason people will see them often around their homes. They need somewhere to cool off. So be vigilant if you stay around the bush. Same goes for snakes

007kjb:
I just killed one now as I was reading this
Life occurrences sef

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30
Are you living in the bush?
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Kukutente23: 8:00pm On Mar 30
sod09:

What's going to happen if it was on bed
Their Sting is only painful 95% not fatal
I learnt that the hard way
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Kukutente23: 8:01pm On Mar 30
NFBI:
Will you eat it?
You be babalawo ne
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by AAADE(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
This one is old enough to be grandma. So there is nothing like " the mother is somewhere"

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Kukutente23: 8:02pm On Mar 30
007kjb:
I just killed one now as I was reading this
Life occurrences sef
I don't get
Are you living in the bush

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by sylve11: 8:02pm On Mar 30
Reminds me of Mortal Kombat.

Scorpion
Wins! cool
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Oshokhai69: 8:05pm On Mar 30
Olachase:
Omo na god safe you hoo

The day Scorpion bite me come see drama from my mama, she nearly use anointing oil blind me 😂😂

This one say na God ‘safe’ you. Chai. And he go talk say he be graduate. Na wa o
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Dennisochampa: 8:05pm On Mar 30
White man : it probably wanderd away from its home... Poor thing

African man : Holy ghost fire.... My enemies must die one by one...

No be every insect wen u see for your house be enemy....

E fit just dey unfortunate to die inside your bucket.....

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Xpol: 8:05pm On Mar 30
Scorpion is far better than snake.

Only pain no much threat to life, even without any treatment or antidote.

Speaking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by EXLOVER(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30
perfectsusanoo:
The day i used my blunt touch scorpion e com sting am. After dragging dat part with d poison, i saw what i shouldnt and couldnt see.

Can you talk about it a little?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by borie4u(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30
In late 2007 while serving in Sokoto State, I woke up and wanted to make my bed. As corper we usually put mattress on the floor to sleep. As I removed my Bedsheet to rearrange it I saw a very big black scorpion twice the size of the one in the photo. I couldn't believe that myself and my roommate slept on this mighty scorpion overnight without being bitten. With the shock of what happened I fell sick immediately and I was hospitalised for a full week. Everyone that heard the story said na the grace of that my friend na him cover me because that guy dey pray fire while me dey fire yansh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30
y3mi:

Werey...
The Lord is your shepherd. Then you're the sheep. Something wey chinkos dem dey chop.
If you extract the venom, u don blow. Dem see bat, ha na devil send am, una see civet na kill, cat na kill, antelope na kill, Lord is my strength. Una see owl, na witch, na to kill. Everything kill kill kill.

Same scorpion wey oyinbo turn am to Mortal Kombat character take dey make billions, e reach una turn... The Lord is your strength.

What did you do?
Dont tell me you screamed Blood of Jesus!

did justice to it now

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by NFBI: 8:09pm On Mar 30
Kukutente23:
You be babalawo ne
What do you mean?
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:12pm On Mar 30
Scorpions are lovely pets
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by demoBaba: 8:12pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:

You forgot to mention him Papa
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Judolisco(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30
Dis made me remember when I was stung by one in our small backyard farm, me and my little brother were making jest of my dad who had been stung many times at one particular section of d farm, we said my dad was avoiding dat place so that another scorpion won't sting him...before I knew was was going on, scorpion Don sting me....

I held my leg and I started running home screaming I was taken to d hospital they injected me round the spot grin grin grin
Good old days

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Caeser37(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30
Thank ur star body for tell u😳😳😳
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by bobbiiee: 8:17pm On Mar 30
Been stung twice by that type. On 25/02/2005, and 27/11/ 2022.
It hurts. I ate onion each time it happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by favour32(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30
Pain get grade level.
For those that experienced scorpion lightening sting.
That part swells with pains.
I bet you, if it's any part of your hand....na temporary numbness.

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by Adewale1603(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30
All these Fake scorpions inside toilet openings
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by BlaqT: 8:23pm On Mar 30
We buy scorpions or if you can get a liter of scorpions venom you will smile with 2million dollars,I write the amount in full just to let you know it's not a mistake
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30
Did it kick the bucket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic) / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.