Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders Pls Help Me. (465 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Judge This Matter About Cultist - PHOTOS / Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture Section / Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by 2cribz: 4:19pm On Mar 30
I got scammed of my last earned money yesterday by a northerner I met online. He claimed he sold a hack pos that could yield money,and that I should pay any amount of money ,we had a lengthy conversation for close to 3days and he assured me it will work. So out of desperation, I paid to his palmpay 23k using a pos vendor,it was approved and he later claimed the money did not drop into his account. I also show him the evidence that it was approved and delivered.before you know it,he became rude over whatsapp,he started raising his voice at me,blocked my numbers,blocked me on whatsapp. Pls how can I retrieve my money back. He is a scammer and he ran away with my 23k.pls I need you people to disturb him to return my money. I will attach his numbers are.
+234 916 776 8756

The numbers are all on whatsapp.pls tell him to return back my money.

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by budaatum: 4:56pm On Mar 30
tunjiajayi:

A northerner scammed you.
Where are you from?
My guts tell me you are an easterner.

Back to the matter, you wanted a hacked POS for what?
To scam people abi.

You have been scammed and now you are crying like a pig.

You are criminal.
A foolish criminal at that.
Cunny man die, canny man bury am.

Ole, oloribruku somebody.

You should be traced and arrested.
Scammer

Can you imagine, lol. And he adds Northerner as if that makes his own crime any better.

Op, send me this northerner's details so I can thank him for teaching you a lesson.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by chukskafor(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31
Did I just read right? You needed a pos machine that can hack into what if I may ask, a machine that can hack into unsuspecting innocent people that came to patronize you right? Now you've been hacked of your so called paltry 23k and you are here complaining to us, look at the kettle calling the pot black.....
You just got served in your own coin......Idiata!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by VickyELEFAN(f): 5:29am On Apr 01
2cribz:
I got scammed of my last earned money yesterday by a northerner I met online. He claimed he sold a hack pos that could yield money,and that I should pay any amount of money ,we had a lengthy conversation for close to 3days and he assured me it will work. So out of desperation, I paid to his palmpay 23k using a pos vendor,it was approved and he later claimed the money did not drop into his account. I also show him the evidence that it was approved and delivered.before you know it,he became rude over whatsapp,he started raising his voice at me,blocked my numbers,blocked me on whatsapp. Pls how can I retrieve my money back. He is a scammer and he ran away with my 23k.pls I need you people to disturb him to return my money. I will attach his numbers are.
+234 916 776 8756

Why do you think pastor Chris is a gay leader
?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01
Ode.good for you
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by Jh0wsef(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by cyntobless(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07
2cribz:
+234 916 776 8756

If you had gotten the pos would you have returned people money?

You are a scammer as well.
Don't think of hurting people so you won't be hurt at the end.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Reacts To Alleged Human Flesh Restaurant In Anambara / Four Texas Family Members Suspected Of Beating 14-year-old To Abort Baby / What Do Youthink About U.s Cyber Bridge...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.