Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? (674 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Cooking Gas Business Or Keke / Freelance Writers Wanted-get Monthly Paid At Home, Up To $150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by healthmister01(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30
Between #50,000k salary and gas business which one is okay between them?

https://www.naijalpg.com.ng/2024/01/should-i-quit-my-monthly-paid-salary.html?m=1

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by Natbrowny: 4:36pm On Mar 30
U can do both.

Gas is scaled..employ someone and So whoever u put incharge will explain why 50kg gas u left in d morning didnt tally with whats letf in terms of money.

Run the 2 gig... Stay on d salary stuff and make sure u r fully grounded in the gas gig with many customers and with you Meeting up demand atleast 70% of the time

Jah Bless. If i leave 50kg gas and u sold 25kg.
Money of 25kg plus 25kg gas remaining must balance

U dig

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by budaatum: 4:40pm On Mar 30
Natbrowny:
U can do both.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by Babangidapikin: 5:01pm On Mar 30
What is your start up capital... Running a business is not easy o ... If you want to feed and take care of your needs with it ...how much would it generate for you monthly as profit ..after paying all the administrative expense .. Gas business is good but safety is very important.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by healthmister01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30
Natbrowny:
U can do both.

Gas is scaled..employ someone and So whoever u put incharge will explain why 50kg gas u left in d morning didnt tally with whats letf in terms of money.

Run the 2 gig... Stay on d salary stuff and make sure u r fully grounded in the gas gig with many customers and with you Meeting up demand atleast 70% of the time

Jah Bless. If i leave 50kg gas and u sold 25kg.
Money of 25kg plus 25kg gas remaining must balance

U dig

Lol. Thanks for your kind advise. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by healthmister01(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30
Babangidapikin:
What is your start up capital... Running a business is not easy o ... If you want to feed and take care of your needs with it ...how much would it generate for you monthly as profit ..after paying all the administrative expense .. Gas business is good but safety is very important.

Hmm🤔. True. Something to think about
Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by NFBI: 6:35pm On Mar 30
That's what in my mind too but let me learn from the elders first

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by decatalyst(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30
Employing Nigerians to work for your in a small start-up is a huge risk.

Just be ready to always show up unannounced, and double check everything make you go blame yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30
You can do both.

Please I need a job in Abuja, also if you know any job opening/posting whatsap group you refer or add me up. Zero7zero65235910

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? by Afuye1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30
Combine the two. Get a sales clerk to work for you in the gas company

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

1st Bank 3rd Batch Medicals / Overseas Education (msc) In Uk / Any News From Access Bank As Regards September Corpers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.