Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? (727 Views)

Politicians Should Stay Away From Peter Obi And His Religious Politics / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by AntiMarxist: 4:57pm On Mar 30
I see him trotting across northern Nigeria trying to appease northern Muslims .

Is it not the same man that was caught on tape telling Oyedepo that the last presidential elections were a religious war?

Funny thing is how he has totally ignored northern Christians and is now patronising northern Muslims.

God can never be deceived.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Ofunaofu: 5:06pm On Mar 30
Seun, Mynd44 Nlfpmod

This thread is capable of setting Nairaland and the country at large on fire

Kindly intervene

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30
Yes Daddy

🥵

6 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by mightyhazel: 5:14pm On Mar 30
Let me attempt to make this simple,for the sake of people like you..

Let's assume I have 2 grown up sons,and Its time to share a number of things between them.. If one takes up his own share and attempts to take up the other's.. I will term it a call for war...yes I will say it to everyone's hearing ,to deter him from going on with it..to alert his brother to what he is up to,.. to alert neighbors n relatives to talk sense to him.. and I will do everything within my powers to stop him initiating that debacle..

That does not mean I hate my son.. he still remains my son,he still remains a brother to his brother.. just that the right n just thing just needs to be done for peace.. which is very necessary for desired development..

Op meditate over this and if necessary,cure yourself once and for all of ignorance and other diseases

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by thesicilian: 5:19pm On Mar 30
The leopard can never change it's spots. It's all politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30
OBI the real pretending scammer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by mightyhazel: 5:20pm On Mar 30
Ofunaofu:
Seun, Mynd44 Nlfpmod

Kindly intervene
You can't be serious.. grin

For a thread you can do justice to with your left hand while half asleep?

3 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by EmiloCorn: 5:34pm On Mar 30
Ahhh grin I can see my CoRn warriors are on overdrive today cool

Awesome 👌

5 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by abdeefggh: 5:36pm On Mar 30
Maybe he wants mosque to take back their country this time grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by AntiMarxist: 11:20pm On Mar 30
The Obidient crass movement is a revamped Zio Zikist movement .

They are Marxists cretins .

Discard those fools and their repacked shit false Messiah to the dustbin of history where the likes of Zik and Ojukwu belong.

2 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Pgirigory: 11:34am On Mar 31
Peter Obi won election but still running for pillar to post to convince people again, if he won he should just sit down and wait for 2027 and win again

3 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by nedu666: 12:14pm On Mar 31
AntiMarxist:

Is it not the same man that was caught on tape telling Oyedepo that the last presidential elections were a religious war?

Funny thing is how he has totally ignored northern Christians and is now patronising northern Muslims.

Have you stopped shouting from the river to the sea, death to lsreal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by nedu666: 12:16pm On Mar 31
AntiMarxist:
The Obidient crass movement is a revamped Zio Zikist movement .

They are Marxists cretins .

Discard those fools and their repacked shit false Messiah to the dustbin of history where the likes of Zik and Ojukwu belong.

See who is calling others fools. You are the same person threatening jews with genocide like you are playing video game. Time reach to genocide all the jews you start shouting from river to the sea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by agulion: 12:58pm On Mar 31
Most of us Yoruba Muslims will vote for peter Obi, since this useless Muslim Muslim tickets have failed us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Front0lane: 2:04pm On Mar 31
No be only large fire

Did the cursed bastard Peter Pandora Obi a die hard foolish n hopeless criminal from Anambra not declare the last presidential election as a religious war or not ?

So in your delusion the cursed bastard Peter Pandora Obi should not be held accountable for his words ? De play, you hear
!

Ofunaofu:
Seun, Mynd44 Nlfpmod

Kindly intervene

1 Like

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Mar 31
AntiMarxist:

He said religious war but he mentioned no religion

2 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Tdotbluejays1: 2:33pm On Mar 31
gidgiddy:

He said religious war but he mentioned no religion
Lol.

Church, please wake up, and take back your country - Peter Obi, 2023.
Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by ValarDoharis: 3:18pm On Mar 31
I thought you guys said Igbos should build bridges?
AntiMarxist:

5 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by ValarDoharis: 3:21pm On Mar 31
But you support confirmed criminals who do not care about you!

You hate Obi because he is Igbo
BrighterSyde:

Are you minding that man? They are all the same. Whether they are in pdp, apc or lp. Only idiots support them with the belief that they want to improve their lives.

1 Like

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Ikinternational: 3:22pm On Mar 31
His religious war ended but your obsession didn't

1 Like

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by BrighterSyde: 3:27pm On Mar 31
ValarDoharis:
But you support confirmed criminals who do not care about you!

You hate Obi because he is Igbo

Seems you have a very short memory or you are blinded by hatred for anyone who doesn’t support Obi. If I condemned Apc, pdp and lp which criminals could I have possibly supported since I believe they are all criminals irrespective of party?

Use sense when replying and not bigotry and stupidity ok.

1 Like

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by ValarDoharis: 3:29pm On Mar 31
You want to co-op Obi into the house of criminals you support.

Obi is a man of integrity
BrighterSyde:

Seems you have a very short memory or you are blinded by hatred for anyone who doesn’t support Obi. If I condemned Apc, pdp and lp which criminals could I have possibly supported since I believe they are all criminals irrespective of party?

Use sense when replying and not bigotry and stupidity ok.

2 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Ategberoson(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31
mightyhazel:
Let me attempt to make this simple,for the sake of people like you..

Let's assume I have 2 grown up sons,and Its time to share a number of things between them.. If one takes up his own share and attempts to take up the other's.. I will term it a call for war...yes I will say it to everyone's hearing ,to deter him from going on with it..to alert his brother to what he is up to,.. to alert neighbors n relatives to talk sense to him.. and I will do everything within my powers to stop him initiating that debacle..

That does not mean I hate my son.. he still remains my son,he still remains a brother to his brother.. just that the right n just thing just needs to be done for peace.. which is very necessary for desired development..

Op meditate over this and if necessary,cure yourself once and for all of ignorance and other diseases

Rubbish illustration, that fraud won't be my president

Obi doesn't qualify to rule a multi nations like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Ategberoson(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31
Pgirigory:
Peter Obi won election but still running for pillar to post to convince people again, if he won he should just sit down and wait for 2027 and win again

Despite his kinsmen trying to sabotage Tinubu's campaign effort and Buhari complete ignorance and nonchalant attitude, Tinubu still won

Is it when Tinubu is now in power that obi will win him, Igbo dey play a lot

2 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by Pgirigory: 3:45pm On Mar 31
Ategberoson:

Despite his kinsmen trying to sabotage Tinubu's campaign effort and Buhari complete ignorance and nonchalant attitude, Tinubu still won

I like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by BigkokoRep: 3:55pm On Mar 31
30k stipend doing wonders since ninety kpirigidim!!!!!! This one own madness don take another dimension..... Hunger + madness = normal

He avoid Muslims una complain.
He move with Muslims, una complain.

This kind madness, even cele prophet or prophetess no fit curse. Na to go locate the sango shrine Asiwaju exchange una brain with that of a domestic donkey!

AntiMarxist:

3 Likes

Re: Has Pandora Ended His Religious War With Islam ? by BigkokoRep: 3:57pm On Mar 31
Wonders will never end. Emefiele, a South South is now omoyeebo? This people sef. Spits!!

Ategberoson:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

80 Per Cent Of Nigerian Youths Are Jobless, Says Minister / Is Musa Yaradua Our President? / Yar’adua‘s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.