Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? (282 Views)

How Many States Have Peter Obi Gotten 25% / What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? / Why Hasn't Peter Obi Done This, Even When Present Everywhere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by shortgun(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30
Alex Otti understood the task ahead and got to work even before he was sworn in.
He's not blaming PDP or APC,
he's not blaming the last administration,
he's not complaining about funds,
he's not telling the people to be patient
he's not running a govt of propaganda.
He's doing what he was elected to do...

Retired employees of the Abia State government rejoiced as Governor Alex Otti fulfilled his campaign promises to clear the nine-year backlog of pensions accumulated by past administrations.
On a Thursday filled with tears of joy, senior citizens began receiving unexpected credit alerts, some totaling as much as N1.8 million or more, marking an end to their prolonged financial hardship.

If APC had succeeded in rigging their way in Abia state, their miscreants would have been asking
" what would Alex Otti have done differently". What Alex Otti is doing differently in Abia state is what Peter Obi would've been doing differently at the Federal level

https://tribuneonlineng.com/abia-retirees-rejoice-as-gov-otti-clears-nine-years-pension-arrears

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by helinues: 5:44pm On Mar 30
You guys should stop over hyping Alex Otti or it might backfire if some revelations about shady government contracts start surfacing. Remember he his a politician too

Una too like to dey over do things

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by Firingpin: 5:47pm On Mar 30
Obi would have scattered nigeria by now. No plan for the party and no workable plan for the country. Just words

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by Thundafireseun: 5:47pm On Mar 30
tongue
For ur information Alex Otti was a member of APC before decamping to LP … I’m not entirely in the Know… but I’m sure he didn’t fold his arms and allow INEC declare him winner…. Some underground works must have been done too

PETER OBI is folding his hands while he waits for INEC and YAKUBU to declare him winner when TINUBU and ATIKU were obviously planning under ground moves….

This life belongs to only serious people that’s why PETER OBI took 3rd and TINUBU took 1st position

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by duro4chang(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30
I can assure you that peter obi has nothing good to offer anyone. He is as dry as any other politician. His administration in Anambra was nothing to write home about.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by shortgun(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30
helinues:
You guys should stop over hyping Alex Otti or it might backfire if some revelations about shady government contracts start surfacing. Remember he his a politician too

Una too like to dey over do things
Hyping him how? The 9 years pension he cleared in Abia state was paid to people who can be verified independently and so many of other good things he's doing in Abia state.
Leaders will always be accountable when they know they need the people to get into offices

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by helinues: 5:59pm On Mar 30
shortgun:

Hyping him how? The 9 years pension he cleared in Abia state was paid to people who can be verified independently and so many of other good things he's doing in Abia state.
Leaders will always be accountable when they know they need the people to get into offices

I don't need to say much before some people go start calling me haters.

Ponder on the above comment

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by Tjra: 6:02pm On Mar 30
Alex Otti and Peter Obi are not relatives. They are not twins neither are they from the same state.

Alex has absolutely nothing in common with the scammer. So don't give his credit to another man.

The question is, what would Peter Obi have done differently from his 8 years of mis-governance in Anambra?

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by Foreverly02: 6:16pm On Mar 30
You don't know so rest!
Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by Efuaye(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30
We would never know completely!
To some extent, he probably would have gotten better in selecting the best hands across board than PBAT has done with his padi padi selections.
People sacrificed everything to bring in Bihari but he ended up a disaster!
Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by yarimo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30
Op Alex otti is not doing anything in Abia state, apart from snapping pictures with vip everyday.
shortgun:
Alex Otti understood the task ahead and got to work even before he was sworn in.
He's not blaming PDP or APC,
he's not blaming the last administration,
he's not complaining about funds,
he's not telling the people to be patient
he's not running a govt of propaganda.
He's doing what he was elected to do...

Retired employees of the Abia State government rejoiced as Governor Alex Otti fulfilled his campaign promises to clear the nine-year backlog of pensions accumulated by past administrations.
On a Thursday filled with tears of joy, senior citizens began receiving unexpected credit alerts, some totaling as much as N1.8 million or more, marking an end to their prolonged financial hardship.

If APC had succeeded in rigging their way in Abia state, their miscreants would have been asking
" what would Alex Otti have done differently". What Alex Otti is doing differently in Abia state is what Peter Obi would've been doing differently at the Federal level

https://tribuneonlineng.com/abia-retirees-rejoice-as-gov-otti-clears-nine-years-pension-arrears
Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by Think9ja(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30
I no want know wetin him want do but I no go ever vote am..

Useless opportunist
Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by shortgun(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30
yarimo:
Op Alex otti is not doing anything in Abia state, apart from snapping pictures with vip everyday.
Evidence is everywhere in Abia state. Alex Otti just cleared 9 years pension for all pensioners in the state. Clap for him abeg

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by shortgun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30
Think9ja:
I no want know wetin him want do but I no go ever vote am..

Useless opportunist
grin grin
You vote for him or not, Nigerians who want a better country will vote for him.
You even get voter's card?
Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by Think9ja(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30
shortgun:

grin grin
You vote for him or not, Nigerians who want a better country will vote for him.
You even get voter's card?

And him go continue de lose de go.
Person weh finish with pass for Philosophy na em be economic genius for una eyes.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by yarimo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30
shortgun:

Evidence is everywhere in Abia state. Alex Otti just cleared 9 years pension for all pensioners in the state. Clap for him abeg
clearing pension is an achievement to a failure like otti

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by shortgun(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30
Think9ja:

And him go continue de lose de go.
Person weh finish with pass for Philosophy na em be economic genius for una eyes.

Rubbish
He doesn't need a degree in economics to make sound economic decisions in office.
No educated individual disparages any course, philosophy is as important as any other discipline.
Peter Obi's educational journey, from pre-nursery to university is transparent ,documented and accessible to anyone for verification.He earned a second-class degree in philosophy from the esteemed University of Nigeria upon graduation

Can the same be said of your criminal principal who finished from a secondary that is yet to be established?

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by FourQu: 9:47pm On Mar 30
shortgun:

He doesn't need a degree in economics to make sound economic decisions in office.
No educated individual disparages any course, philosophy is as important as any other discipline.
Peter Obi's educational journey, from pre-nursery to university is transparent ,documented and accessible to anyone for verification.He earned a second-class degree in philosophy from the esteemed University of Nigeria upon graduation

Can the same be said of your criminal principal who finished from a secondary that is yet to be established?

As I saw this Peter obis certificate and remembered that my president has oluwole own, I just laff

Apc agbad0rians, na una do nigeria this one

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Peter Obi Done Differently? by EmiloCorn: 10:19pm On Mar 30
FourQu:

As I saw this Peter obis certificate and remembered that my president has oluwole own, I just laff

Apc agbad0rians, na una do nigeria this one

It's not true. Stop telling lies against my oga. A vendor edited certificate is different from oluwole forged one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(breaking):naira Abuse:cubans Chief Priest arrives Court For Arraignmey / Throwback To When Peter Obi Called PDP Structure Of Criminality / ₦10M Over Adeboye Pastor King Or Odumeje's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.