Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? (515 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / VP Not Relegated, Ex-IGP Not With Osinbajo In Imo When Sacked — Aide Akande / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by makemoneywbsite: 7:28pm On Mar 30
See as light is shining on Abians? This could have been Nigerians if Peter Obi wasn't rigged out. This is why the Bible says "To you that fear the Lord, the sun of righteousness shall arise with healing in its wings and you shall go out and leap up like a calf released from the stall"

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30
Op all the south east governors are doing great, except the unserious man in Abia state government house only

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by makemoneywbsite: 8:07pm On Mar 30
yarimo:
Op all the south east governors are doing great, except the unserious man in Abia state government house only

As well as the man that grabbed and ran with it you mean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by Soulsymbol99: 8:23am On Mar 31
Na God face imo people go dey look now grin
Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 8:45am On Mar 31
Soulsymbol99:
Na God face imo people go dey look now grin
Enugu has had chime, Anambra obi, Abia otti, ebonyi umaih

When will IMO have a performer

Sometimes I want to throw my heart in the race.. I know if you talk your idea enough, convince IMO people, debate and win them over ( most politicians are actually lazy) ... You would win IMO state easily no rigging would stop it

But then need to build my business first

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by Ofodirinwa: 9:41am On Mar 31
A good governor is not freedom. A system that can function regardless of governor quality is. One Peter Obi can be succeeded by a Charles Soludo.
Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by makemoneywbsite: 1:23pm On Mar 31
drlateef:

Shut up you delusional obediot!!! What contribution did this governor make for the light? Do you know when the project started? The first independent power supply in Nigerua was initiated by Tinubu. Obasanjo truncated it. How economically developed is Abia? Do you have good roads and metroline railway? Do you have good potable water? How developed is your educational system? Do you have goid healthcare cover for your citizens? Was Obi not economic adviser to Jonathan? What was his impact on the country? Obi is brainless warehouse shopkeeper. He knows nothing about the economy.

DrLateef ...have you been ebin powered?I see ebin pawa all over you. Why are you people begging Obi to give Tinubu small brain na if he's knows nothing about the economy?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by Godfullsam(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31
makemoneywbsite:
See as light is shining on Abians? This could have been Nigerians if Peter Obi wasn't rigged out. This is why the Bible says "To you that fear the Lord, the sun of righteousness shall arise with healing in its wings and you shall go out and leap up like a calf released from the stall"

Which obi are you people talking about? The same obi that governed anambra for 8 years ?

The same obi that you people insulted and called all manner of bad names when he was governor?

You people already destroyed obi many years ago, this packaging and damage control is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by drlateef: 2:48pm On Mar 31
makemoneywbsite:

DrLateef ...have you been ebin powered?I see ebin pawa all over you. Why are you people begging Obi to give Tinubu small brain na if he's knows nothing about the economy?

We just wanted to confirm he has no brain.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by paramakina202: 2:54pm On Mar 31
drlateef:

Shut up you delusional obediot!!! What contribution did this governor make for the light? Do you know when the project started? The first independent power supply in Nigerua was initiated by Tinubu. Obasanjo truncated it. How economically developed is Abia? Do you have good roads and metroline railway? Do you have good potable water? How developed is your educational system? Do you have goid healthcare cover for your citizens? Was Obi not economic adviser to Jonathan? What was his impact on the country? Obi is brainless warehouse shopkeeper. He knows nothing about the economy.

Those things you mentioned, which state have it in Nigeria? Not even Lagos state the richest state in Nigeria and arguably in Africa have such facilities I mean the state Bola Tinubu is the sole governor for the past 26 years.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by makemoneywbsite: 3:57pm On Mar 31
Godfullsam:

Which obi are you people talking about? The same obi that governed anambra for 8 years ?

The same obi that you people insulted and called all manner of bad names when he was governor?

You people already destroyed obi many years ago, this packaging and damage control is too late.

What I like about you headslammarians is that you actually do not disbelieve your lies. When a man deceives himself.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by Godfullsam(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31
makemoneywbsite:

What I like about you headslammarians is that you actually do not disbelieve your lies. When a man deceives himself.

Did you not insult obi when he was governor? All the threads you all created to demarket him are still very much available on this platform and other platforms.

Btw , I am not your fellow head slammers. Even those people you call head slammers are more intelligent than you guys.

I have never seen a tribe that takes pleasure in condemning her own people like the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is Free At Last. When Imo? When Nigeria? by Floky215: 8:05pm On Mar 31
makemoneywbsite:

As well as the man that grabbed and ran with it you mean?

You would have simply ask the bastered what his fellow ebira tribal man governor did or is doing in Kogi State....!!

Since the past 8 years the state has been in comatose...!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Chose Odunmbaku To Champion Lagos Guber Campaign / Alarm: Tinubu Is Surrounding Himself With Men That Helped Abacha Loot Billions / The Order Granted By The Judge Not To Arrest Bello Stands’ - SAN Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.