Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion (9802 Views)

EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry / Buhari Swaps Two Heads Of Agencies Under The Humanitarian Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by GradExams: 7:21am On Mar 31
What a country!?

Check my signature for your Turnitin Plagiarism/Simiarity Checks
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by ufotunang: 7:23am On Mar 31
And they said a woman can.perform very well as a president...but see the small positions they are giving the women ... already looting and embezzling money

1 Like

Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by ufotunang: 7:26am On Mar 31
Scrap that humanitarian ministry...it's a ministry which gives the avenue for politcians and government officials to loot and embezzle money and enrich themselves and the poor nigerians does not benefit from that humanitarian ministry
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by armadeo(m): 7:29am On Mar 31
That school feeding program woman.

Omo. Asides nnpc if anybody thief reach am that person na real thief.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by ShootThemAll(m): 7:34am On Mar 31
kennyz247:
Fear women in power,most especially when in charge of money.. Besides,that woman called Edu look too innocent and young to involve in such huge money scandal..

Beta Edu that claps when Thiefnubuu says nonsense during campaign, her main purpose of supporting the drug l0rd likewise all others is because they are all very sure that funds will be embezzled during the certificate forger's government unlike in Peter Obi's.

The embezzled fund you are seeing is just the one transferred to a private accounts, what about the ones transferred to their SPV company's accounts

Don't be deceived, Thiefnubbuu is 100% aware of all the embezzled funds, budget padding, and looting spree going on his watch.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by kennyz247(m): 7:43am On Mar 31
ShootThemAll:

Someone that claps when Thiefnubuu says nonsensense during campaign, her main purpose of supporting the drug l0rd likewise all others is because they are all very sure that funds will be embezzled during the certificate forger's government unlike in Peter Obi's.

The embezzled fund you are seeing is just the one transferred to a private accounts, what about the ones transferred to their SPV company's accounts

Don't be deceived, Thiefnubbuu is 100% aware of all the embezzled funds, budget padding, and looting spree going on his watch.
So true..the government itself is corrupt..
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:50am On Mar 31
lordm:
Why don't we apply death penalty like the Chinese

Guy, then there would hardly be anyone left in Abuja o grin. We would even be President and Vice President-less!

1 Like

Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by dominique(f): 8:09am On Mar 31
NFBI:
Its like that's the most corrupt ministry

It's not like the most corrupt ministry, it's the most corrupt
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by lagosrd: 8:10am On Mar 31
Edu was just an amateur compared to what the predecessor did under the cover of national importance. Most of the funds , grants and bailouts that went into those places should probed otherwise, we just be in the same spot.

Even the 100billion said to used to build radio station for fulani people. Absord.

The fmr minister of aviation is still there free .. what a mess

1 Like

Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by frankson1(m): 8:12am On Mar 31
Beverlyjean:
They have given us women the chance to prove that we can be better than men in running government positions...but they have let us down

I'm guessing that the ministry is allowed to be headed by women because they believed that women are more or should be more 'sympathetic' than men.

It's really embarrassing seeing how difficult ít is to find a less corrupt person in the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by franudi: 8:26am On Mar 31
Buhari is a disgrace to this country. He introduced this nonsense ministry for the north to use it as an avenue to milk this country dry. My greatest surprise is that Tinubu comes and saw how corrupt this ministry is, he has refused to scrap it immediately.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by franudi: 8:27am On Mar 31
That Hajiya is a big thief.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Tochi3(m): 8:27am On Mar 31
Dividends of Ruga & Tinubulation

Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by saintkeppy(m): 8:58am On Mar 31
owo iró
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Okoronkwow(m): 9:01am On Mar 31
Illiteracy is the problem we're having.... Imagine money meant for poor people... Is a pity... Nothing than death sentence.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by samuel1981(m): 9:27am On Mar 31
I heard from a source close to Edu that EFCC has claimed her, I now ask, what is stopping the government from making the findings of the probes public so that , we can have an idea of what happened.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by frog12: 9:38am On Mar 31
they kept quiet why these illegal practices ongoing during BUHARI admin.

we need death penalty for corruption.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Brushstrokes20: 10:39am On Mar 31
Ain't surprised!.. Criminal govt of self serving THIEVES!
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Zaccshegzy(m): 10:39am On Mar 31
ruffhandu:
Under-reported corruption news. Why?

Oyegbile Adeniran received £80 million from the ministry in six transactions,

£1 was at least N800
£80 would have been around N64B. Why report N1.4B?
It's Naira not Pounds, I believed it's an error.
So it's N80 million not £80 million.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by villagereporter(m): 10:56am On Mar 31
When will Nigeria be free from dis bastards, mad and akotileta AWON werey leaders that has emasculate our youth?

The painful and most touching part is dat d looting was WAZOBIA in nature cutting across d tribes.

Yet some never do well and haggard looking urchins will come online to defend their "own" from SM attack instead of the youth to unite and fight common enemies which d elites stand for.

So annoying.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Vulcan24(m): 11:54am On Mar 31
From my personal experience in working this ki d of ministries esp ones that looks like handing out cash to individuals/retail spendings. Most expenses are better done through personal accounts.

It is tedious having to go through the protocols of cash or funds dispensation in this kind of ministries or jobs. U find yourself paying all kinds of vendors, merchants etc and u loose focus on which is your money n which is govt money!

Honesty and integrity is what is needed most. While working in a company that does similar work like this ministry, sometimes I get home n see I have spent some of my money and sometimes I see I have surplus left.

The stress and having to takia of your own self won't allow u refund the money. There are times I don't eat till night or have time to prepare for the next day, I had to buy new clothes or express laundry the one I have!

The findings should go deep and provide objective ways of dealing with this kind of ministry, they are no different from how secret service agencies are funded! They get taken care of through funding into their personal accounts or cash stashed in safe houses.

TBH I hope they find good SOP for the ministry m not just criticize them.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by GloriousGbola: 12:02pm On Mar 31
Vulcan24:
From my personal experience in working this ki d of ministries esp ones that looks like handing out cash to individuals/retail spendings. Most expenses are better done through personal accounts.

It is tedious having to go through the protocols of cash or funds dispensation in this kind of ministries or jobs. U find yourself paying all kinds of vendors, merchants etc and u loose focus on which is your money n which is govt money!

Honesty and integrity is what is needed most. While working in a company that does similar work like this ministry, sometimes I get home n see I have spent some of my money and sometimes I see I have surplus left.

The stress and having to takia of your own self won't allow u refund the money. There are times I don't eat till night or have time to prepare for the next day, I had to buy new clothes or express laundry the one I have!

The findings should go deep and provide objective ways of dealing with this kind of ministry, they are no different from how secret service agencies are funded! They get taken care of through funding into their personal accounts or cash stashed in safe houses.

TBH I hope they find good SOP for the ministry m not just criticize them.

Bullshit

All you need is an account with multiple signatories designated for cash disbursement. It is not rocket science.
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Vulcan24(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31
GloriousGbola:

Bullshit

All you need is an account with multiple signatories designated for cash disbursement. It is not rocket science.

Do they have such, like I said don't criticize without first knowing the facts. This ministry is set up like every other ministry with stringent protocols. That is why they dispense cash into accts of field officers before deploying them fir assignments.

They lack technology and SOPs relevant to their charge
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Exceed15: 2:45pm On Mar 31
See them? Heartless women!
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by EdiskyHarry: 3:41pm On Mar 31
If Nigeria was a serious country, by now sadiya, beta edu and former aviation minister would have been chilling in grave by now
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by ruffhandu: 6:41pm On Mar 31
Zaccshegzy:

It's Naira not Pounds, I believed it's an error.
So it's N80 million not £80 million.
Ok o
Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by Meteng: 6:55pm On Mar 31
lordm:
Why don't we apply death penalty like the Chinese
If dem just kpai two people as example, others go respect themselves

1 Like

Re: From Saddiya To Edu: Humanitarian Ministry Illegally Transferred ₦‎1.4 Billion by PropertyBuying(f): 7:48am On Apr 01
Keta wait to see what this administration gets to achieve ar the end of 4 years.
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu is running a highly corrupt government

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? / EFCC Arraigns Nyako’s Aide And Others Over 700 Million Naira Fraud / Restructure Nig. & Place Politians On Civil Service Salary Structure-nweze, Baje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.