Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

"Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" (715 Views)

I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations / Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by steeltrust: 12:43am On Mar 31
There's a new legal fight involving U.S. rapper Sean "Diddy" Combs, as his former producer claims he pressured him, Meek Mill, and other artists into having intimate relations with him in exchange for Grammy nominations and awards.

According to the producer, he felt forced to watch Diddy take showers through a glass door and was given drinks laced with cocaine and other drugs to weaken his resistance to the situation.

Diddy allegedly promised the producer a Grammy nomination if he engaged in these acts.

In 2020, Burna Boy announced Diddy was an executive producer for his 'Twice As Tall' album, which won Burna Boy his first Grammy in 2021. Burna Boy also performed at the Grammy awards ceremony in 2021.

Diddy, who changed his name to "Brother Love" in 2017, is currently being sought by authorities after a raid on his home.

1 Like

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by Edoreborn: 1:34am On Mar 31
O ga o
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by judatech: 3:12am On Mar 31
One of the highest grossing drama in Hollywood now... Puffy outed as a bisexual and a chronic paedophile!
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by judatech: 3:15am On Mar 31
Are you thinking what I'm thinking about Diddy and Burna Boy🤔❓

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by superCleanworks(m): 3:48am On Mar 31
Wetin carry Burna Boy name enter this matter?

So they trying to say Burna got smashed to win the Grammy? That is a cheap attempt to undersell the fact that burna deserved the award. I wonder why people are too thirsty for downfall news.
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by steeltrust: 4:05am On Mar 31
superCleanworks:
as you sabi read but no sabi comprehend bad for you well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by Chukwuka319(m): 4:58am On Mar 31
judatech:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking about Diddy and Burna Boy🤔❓
Yes, oo! I can't trust any Nigerian secular artist at all.They can do anything to get the Grammy award.

5 Likes

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by vastolord4(m): 5:40am On Mar 31
Lol.. hilarious! Don't tell me Burna went down with Diddy... that's a disgusting thought!.. Our African Giant can not naaa! Haba

1 Like

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by rdsco(m): 5:43am On Mar 31
Chukwuka319:

Yes, oo! I can't trust any Nigerian secular artist at all.They can do anything to get the Grammy award.
How about other artistes from east, north and south Africa wey don win Grammys, did they also do anything for the award?
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by Buharidgeneral: 5:47am On Mar 31
And some people want to die on top of grammy.but Piddy looks calm than all these atrocities.Tupack never sleep. He be like say he don cast for Burna boy now

1 Like

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by advanceDNA: 5:51am On Mar 31
What kinda dirty story is this...."u felt forced watching another man shower?" I don't understand ........can anybody show me where he mentioned being tied to a chair in the man's bathroom...

U see them put cocaine in ur drink and u still drink am?? All of una and puff daddy, werey ní gbó gbó yín.....Una straff each other finish .....dey form victim come dey look for public sympathy

Make everybody shaa return the mago mago Grammy wey una collect

1 Like

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by superCleanworks(m): 7:37am On Mar 31
steeltrust:
as you sabi read but no sabi comprehend bad for you well well

what is there to comprehend?
That diddy was his Exec Producer? And so what has it got to do with Diddy's scandals?
Is that a silent insinuation that Diddy poked every one he produced for?
I repeat, WETIN CARRY BURNA BOY NAME ENTER DIDDY MATTER? He got poked for the grammy? So the only way BURNA BOY could have WON A GRAMMY was by getting poked? Is this a covert attempt to berate & undermine our Nigerian artiste?

And as for you with imperial comprehension abilities, it is such a crying shame that such ability didn't come with sense of limitation for trash talking. Perhaps, you were trying to be funny. Wait let me laugh and click the LIKE BUTTON to make your day.

Happy now?

1 Like

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by Olatara(f): 8:44am On Mar 31
grin I just dey laugh since.
God eh!!! See tension.

vastolord4:
Lol.. hilarious! Don't tell me Burna went down with Diddy... that's a disgusting thought!.. Our African Giant can not naaa! Haba
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by TrustNone: 10:15am On Mar 31
superCleanworks:

That diddy was his Exec Producer? And so what has it got to do with Diddy's scandals?
I repeat, WETIN CARRY BURNA BOY NAME ENTER DIDDY MATTER? He got poked for the grammy? So the only way BURNA BOY could have WON A GRAMMY was by getting poked? Is this a covert attempt to berate & undermine our Nigerian artiste?

And as for you with imperial comprehension abilities, it is such a crying shame that such ability didn't come with sense of limitation for trash talking. Perhaps, you were trying to be funny. Wait let me laugh and click the LIKE BUTTON to make your day.

Happy now?
senseless burna boy fan spewing trash.
Your gay role model is undeserving of the award as he sings whack songs with a disgusting voice that's why he went down with piddy to fucck his butthole and get the award..
So shameful, disgusting and irritating embarassed
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by superCleanworks(m): 10:32am On Mar 31
TrustNone:
Your gay role model is undeserving of the award as he sings whack songs with a disgusting voice that's why he went down with piddy to fucck his butthole and get the award..

Boring, try something else
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by maysimsimple(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31
Go on YouTube loads of podcast concerning this issue. Jay-z is going down next. Things human do for fame and money ...

quote author=Olatara post=129194546] grin I just dey laugh since.
God eh!!! See tension.

[/quote]
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by steeltrust: 1:09pm On Mar 31
superCleanworks:

Happy now?
you think say na to de blow grammar mean say you get something upstairs, the joke is on you. grin

When reading the article, are there accusations or counter-accusations? The article simply suggests that Burna Boy might have had questionable dealings with Diddy. The word "might" implies uncertainty, meaning it could be true or not. Additionally, other individuals were mentioned besides Burna, so it's unclear why there's such a focus on Burna alone. Even if Burna is your favorite artist, it's important to acknowledge that he isn't perfect and could be involved in things he shouldn't be.

Professor Micra, I hope you understand the point now.

1 Like

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by cigaricon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31
superCleanworks:

So they trying to say Burna got smashed to win the Grammy? That is a cheap attempt to undersell the fact that burna deserved the award. I wonder why people are too thirsty for downfall news.

So you really think the Grammy award is about 'Talent'? undecided
Dey play...

1 Like

Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by superCleanworks(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31
cigaricon:

So you really think the Grammy award is about 'Talent'? undecided
Dey play...

Please tell me what the grammy is about since you seem to have so much FACTS about it.
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by superCleanworks(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31
steeltrust:
you think say na to de blow grammar mean say you get something upstairs, the joke is on you. grin

You are the SI unit of measurement for whatever is upstairs. You have no need to worry about whatever you have upstairs and I am not even bothered about that, why should I?

The joke (whatever it is) is not on you.

Happy now?
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by steeltrust: 3:22pm On Mar 31
superCleanworks:

You are the SI unit of measurement for whatever is upstairs. You have no need to worry about whatever you have upstairs and I am not even bothered about that, why should I?

The joke (whatever it is) is not on you.

Happy now?
what ever tickle your fantasies 😊

Bye
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by superCleanworks(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31
steeltrust:
what ever tickle your fantasies 😊

Bye

it is actually WHATEVER TICKLES YOUR FANCY.

But I am sure you already knew that and it was just a tiny mistake that slipped from the vast ocean of whatever is in your head.

You even added a smiley? how intelligent of you.
Re: "Diddy Faces Legal Trouble: Accused Of Grammy Bribery And Homosexuality" by DKM123: 7:58pm On Mar 31
TrustNone:

Hahahaha! See TrustNone the real g@y phool projecting.

Will you Shatap dia you ole buruku! Always talking in the n0nsense!

TrustNone , the 40 year old expelled teacher named Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka abba190 aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.

(1) (Reply)

New Video;lynxxx(alabukun) Ft Banky W / US Government Freeze Assets Of Another Nigerian Governor / Pop Star Ketchup Was At The Mfping Studio Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.