Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page (1687 Views)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Niger State Government Urges FG To Consider Landmass In Revenue Sharing / 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Akinomoakin021: 4:48am On Mar 31
Known landmass of South East Nigeria on Wikipedia and other sources has always been 29,525 Km2.

But recently the sum total of the 5 states landmass has been raised to 36,100 Km2. What could be the reason for this? See figures below.

Enugu+Abia+Ebonyi+Imo+Anambra=7161+6320+5670+5530+4844=29,525 Km2 but 36,100 Km2 is now showing on Wikipedia South East page.

4 Likes

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by KingKO22: 4:59am On Mar 31
Inferiority complex is affecting them

Dot is a circle are ashamed of themselves?

😁😁😁😁😁😁

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by hslbroker2(m): 5:03am On Mar 31
This is fraudulent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by SoNature(m): 5:09am On Mar 31
What high institution did you attend that you don't know that Wikipedia isn't a credible source of information? I dey shame for una!

Why are you making an issue of a piece of information you saw on Wikipedia?

FYI, Wikipedia is a community-based information website that anyone can change its content, including yourself! Yes, you read that right!

How sure am I that you didn't change the figures just to create a topic on Nairaland?

Please if you want to get credible information about states and their sizes in Nigeria, refer to official sources like National Boundary Commission.

At least I have taught a few dullards something today....you owe me two bottles of Heineken!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Brenbentondiaz: 6:46am On Mar 31
What could be the reason? How about developers not being able to survive without lies?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Pgirigory: 6:50am On Mar 31
Criminality and crime heritage is prevalent in the land of the Nzogbu Nzogbus

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by opamoses1: 6:58am On Mar 31
They are also grabbing land on Wikipedia grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by nke001: 7:17am On Mar 31
The way onicha is being dragged from the enuani people amazes me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Armaggedon: 7:50am On Mar 31
You mean you jumped into Wikipedia just because of Igbo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Tochi3(m): 7:52am On Mar 31
Armaggedon:
grin grin

No be juju be dat. On a Easter Sunday o

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Gustavowhite(m): 9:54am On Mar 31
Later they say they don’t care about Ndigbo and Igboland
Imagine having the size of the south east in your heads and knowing when they have been manipulated,even me from Igbo don’t have the figure in my heads
What more information about Igbo you have in your head right now,hahahaha
Who will deliver Yoruba Muslims from these Igbo obsessions ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Sergio107: 9:59am On Mar 31
Armaggedon:

Imagine such a miserable life grin

Yollopigs ehh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by BeninRefugees: 10:25am On Mar 31
Sergio107:

Imagine such a miserable life grin

Yollopigs ehh

some of them dream about us grin

Thier inferiority complex is out of the world grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Nice2023(m): 10:30am On Mar 31
It is through the Internet u can fight igbos,igbos are on ground doing their things and here u are fighting the abstract.

Akinomoakin021:
Known landmass of South East Nigeria on Wikipedia and other sources has always been 29,525 Km2.

But recently the sum total of the 5 states landmass has been raised to 36,100 Km2. What could be the reason for this? See figures below.

Enugu+Abia+Ebonyi+Imo+Anambra=7161+6320+5670+5530+4844=29,525 Km2 but 36,100 Km2 is now showing on Wikipedia South East page.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Putindbutt: 10:59am On Mar 31
We call them Liepobs, they are fraudsters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by waternogetememy: 11:10am On Mar 31
YORUBA MEN ARE TIME WASTERS.

IGBO WONT WASTE TIME WITH U

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Johnjustice: 11:13am On Mar 31
Anyone can edit and post nonsense on wikipaedia, history revisionists have manipulated it.

Una carry fraud enter Wikipedia grin

1 Like

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by bmaster2000: 11:54am On Mar 31
I know the reason Iwuwayanwyu .was craving for more state ...they need to give fictitious figures about their land mass ....dot in a circle.

The entire SAdEast region is not up to Kogi state ...Niger state is twice the entire Southeastern region...

If they like let them change it...we have the original copy of the landmass ....and Land no dey grow....or expand.... I will wonder how they arrive at this fictitious figure..All the non- Ibo tribe...you can now see who this people really area...full of.manipulation ..they Manipulated Oba.of.Benin sometimes last year, the royal majesty left his throne in Benin to Attack Lagosian....and it.leadership ....

All these Yoruba people that are still chanting Bitter Obi , with all these revelation aftermath of the presidential election about this people ....it it is either your have psychosis or mentally deranged ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by waternogetememy: 11:56am On Mar 31
Johnjustice:
Anyone can edit and post nonsense on wikipaedia, history revisionists have manipulated it.

THAT IS HOW YORUBA MEN WASTE TIME.

WRITING NONSENSE THAT TECHNOLOGY HAVE EXPOSE AS FRAUD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Ogene001: 11:58am On Mar 31
Wikipedia edit is now a big issue for these wasteland people. Since when did landmass become an achievement?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by demmie1: 11:59am On Mar 31
Akinomoakin021:

You know that wikipedia can be edited by anybody, and Iboes don't use sense in doing anything, they were not happy with the size of southeast at 29k km2 so they went to edit it to 36k km2 on wiki without sitting down to think about the sum of the five states landmass in their region .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by waternogetememy: 12:05pm On Mar 31
Ogene001:
Wikipedia edit is now a big issue for these wasteland people. Since when did landmass become an achievement?

SAHARA DESERT BIG BUT NOTHING THERE.

IGBOLAND MEANS AFRICA GAS CAPITAL.

NOWHERE IN THE WORLD HAS RESOURCES FOUND IN IGBOLAND.

GOLD, CERAMICS CLAY, ZINC, GAS, OIL, URANIUM, LIMESTONES, COAL ALL IN ONE PLACE TOGETHER.

YORUBA MEN CANT SLEEP AGAIN. TIME WASTERS!

2 Likes

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by Good2go1: 12:05pm On Mar 31
This evil tribe from the fallen demon πŸ‘Ώ, wht do you have to do with south east land mass? Is it your business? I wonder how useless some people can be.

7 Likes

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by koondog: 1:21pm On Mar 31
The fact that these umu ekwensu, umu ikwikwi are monitoring Wikipedia to keep tab of SE land mass shows serious obsession and sickness with Igbos. I've told Igbos, get surveyors to measure the whole of SE, we will be shocked to find out that it's actually 2 to 3x the number they are reporting, that's why these umu ekwensu are always checking to see if we have discovered their evil. Same way their media always short change our population

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by AcadaWriter: 3:12pm On Mar 31
This is fraudulent

2 Likes

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by opamoses1: 3:15pm On Mar 31
Same way they keep changing facts about the Ikwerre and Ikas tribes on Wikipedia. Those minority tribes don complain tire.

I wish wikipedia can lock those information on Nigerian minority tribes in the SS like they did for the major tribes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by ValarDoharis: 3:48pm On Mar 31
See hatred for Igbos from the comments above.

Like they don't know anybody can edit Wikipedia!

3 Likes

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by blacknp(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31
SoNature:
What high institution did you attend that you don't know that Wikipedia isn't a credible source of information? I dey shame for una!

Why are you making an issue of a piece of information you saw on Wikipedia?

FYI, Wikipedia is a community-based information website that anyone can change its content, including yourself! Yes, you read that right!

How sure am I that you didn't change the figures just to create a topic on Nairaland?

Please if you want to get credible information about states and their sizes in Nigeria, refer to official sources like National Boundary Commission.

At least I have taught a few dullards something today....you owe me two bottles of Heineken!
Why you no go change the information back Nna, instead of whining?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by blacknp(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31
ValarDoharis:
See hatred for Igbos from the comments above.

Like they don't know anybody can edit Wikipedia!
You no be person, why you no go edit am, abi na APC & Tinubu hold your hand?

1 Like

Re: South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page by ValarDoharis: 5:32pm On Mar 31
Use your head. Anybody can put a wrong info there
blacknp:
You no be person, why you no go edit am, abi na APC & Tinubu hold your hand?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Sack Looms In The Civil Service / Lagos-kano Rail Line, Is It The Right Move? Or Some Ppl Plottiing: / How Pdp Delegates May Vote During Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.