Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bumps At The Back Of My Head. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bumps At The Back Of My Head. (175 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumps At The Back Of My Head. by Raulboy(m): 7:49am On Mar 31
Happy Easter Nairalander there's this bump at the back of my head that won't go please what can I use to get rid of them..thanks

Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head. by Mikocake(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31
Scrape with razor and apply aloe Vera. Continue with application until it’s gone. Happy easter
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head. by Raulboy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31
Mikocake:
Scrape with razor and apply aloe Vera. Continue with application until it’s gone. Happy easter
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head. by Mikocake(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31
Raulboy:

Thanks so much

Quick recovery boss
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head. by Emipathos(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01
Raulboy:
Happy Easter Nairalander there's this bump at the back of my head that won't go please what can I use to get rid of them..thanks

That is infection. It need to be tackled from inside. There are curative and encapsulated Chinese herbal medicine that can take care of it permanently. Don't waste money by patronizing cheap, fake and quacks.

You can contact me for recommendation with the following:

WhatsApp 08185363189
Call 08080993527

(1) (Reply)

Patient With Transplanted Pig Kidney Discharged From Hospital / The Benefits Of Alpha Spin / Alpha Meta The Regeneration Of Cells.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.