Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith (740 Views)

Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Why Trump's Remark About Nigerians And 'huts' Is So Appalling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:31am On Mar 31
Trump demands Biden apologize for 'appalling' Easter decision: 'Assault on the Christian faith'

(OPINION) After President Biden sparked fury by declaring March 31 "Transgender Day of Visibility," which this year is also Easter Sunday, former President Trump called for an immediate apology to millions of Christians and Catholics.

Trump's national press secretary, Karoline Leavitt, called it "appalling and insulting" that Biden "formally proclaimed Easter Sunday as 'Trans Day of Visibility.'"

Leavitt said the President's announcement is an example of the Biden administration's "years-long assault on the Christian faith."

"We call on Joe Biden's failing campaign and the White House to issue an apology to the millions of Catholics and Christians across America who believe tomorrow is for one celebration only — the resurrection of Jesus Christ," she said.

Leavitt said the Biden administration's move comes after the White House banned religious egg designs in its Easter Art Event.

The art contest is part of the White House's Easter traditions, which include the annual Easter Egg Roll.

The flier for the contest states that an Easter egg design submission "must not include any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements."

While March 31 has been designated to honour the transgender movement since Biden took office, this year it falls on Easter Sunday, one of the most important days for Christians, as they celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honour the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation's commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives," a statement released by the White House read.

"Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved. You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back," it continued.

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility."

EndtimeHeadlines

Trump's national press secretary, Karoline Leavitt, called it "appalling and insulting" that Biden "formally proclaimed Easter Sunday as 'Trans Day of Visibility.'"

2 Likes

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by paramakina202: 8:41am On Mar 31
Well Joe Biden is celebrating his last transgander day as president.Americans will vote out this ğay loving war monger in next election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Typicool8(m): 8:56am On Mar 31
Hmmm.
Believe it or not, we're really in the end times.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Danzakidakura(m): 9:04am On Mar 31
We love Trump

8 Likes

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Paraman: 9:04am On Mar 31
Biden deserve to lose for the nonsense he did yesterday

6 Likes

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by helinues: 9:04am On Mar 31
grin

Usa 2024 election season is not even inspiring at all
Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Roboto11: 9:16am On Mar 31

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18am On Mar 31
'APPALLING': Former President Trump is demanding Biden apologize to millions of Catholics and Christians across America. https://trib.al/kJ6aPun

1 Share

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by aswani(m): 9:19am On Mar 31
Danzakidakura:
We love Trump

He couldn't care less about you, in fact if you died today at the hands of the trailer trash that also follow him, he'll call them fine upstanding people.

As Bob Marley said, emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by paramakina202: 10:26am On Mar 31
aswani:

He couldn't care less about you, in fact if you died today at the hands of the trailer trash that also follow him, he'll call them fine upstanding people.

As Bob Marley said, emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Does those you claim to love care about you and did that stop you from loving them regardless? Allow people to be.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57am On Mar 31
Trump, Reality Star Caitlyn Jenner, Others Slam Biden For Declaring Easter Sunday As Transgender Day

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/31/trump-reality-star-caitlyn-jenner-others-slam-biden-declaring-easter-sunday-transgender

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by JOACHINpedro: 12:30pm On Mar 31
All for politics undecided
Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Plus1234: 12:42pm On Mar 31
Typicool8:
Hmmm.
Believe it or not, we're really in the end times.
Biden is the vile person and the raiser of taxes that comes before the emergence of Antichrist (I suspect Trump or Macron).The raiser of taxes will be removed without violence.It may be resignation or election defeat. Check google,Biden is a raiser of taxes.Daniel 11 vs 20.
Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by aswani(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31
paramakina202:

Does those you claim to love care about you and did that stop you from loving them regardless? Allow people to be.

Trump not only doesn't care about you, he wants to see you do badly in life as a black man.

You don't believe me, Google the story of the central park five.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by paramakina202: 4:30pm On Mar 31
aswani:

Trump not only doesn't care about you, he wants to see you do badly in life as a black man.

Don't even try to convince me because its useless.

1 Like

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by ZUKKYY(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31
shocked
Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31
3 MONTHS AND 28 DAYS: The Biden administration has been skewered for proclaiming Easter Sunday as "Transgender Day of Visibility," but it's not the only LGBT-focused holiday recognized and celebrated by the White House. https://trib.al/exGlZuB

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Obrigardo: 7:48pm On Mar 31
OLAADEGBU:

Fake pastor olaadegbu is at it again
Trans day of visibility has been on that day for 15 years.
Criminal trump is losing so any fake outrage he can find, he'll lash on it.

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Hyperchi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31
aswani:

Google trump contribution to Michael Tyson.
Then google biden controversial law on black student in his state way back. Cuz ur head think biden love black the most.

1 Like

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by aswani(m): 12:13am On Apr 01
Hyperchi:

Google trump contribution to Michael Tyson.
Then google biden controversial law on black student in his state way back. Cuz ur head think biden love black the most.

I never said Biden liked Blacks more or even at all, I only talked about Trump.

Anyway enjoy your hero.

1 Like

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Hyperchi(m): 4:05am On Apr 01
aswani:

I never said Biden liked Blacks more or even at all, I only talked about Trump.

Anyway enjoy your hero.
So who do u support
Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by aswani(m): 7:46am On Apr 01
Hyperchi:

So who do u support

I certainly don't support Trump. I don't even know where to start with all the reasons why but as I am not in the US, he thankfully needn't worry about me.

I also think Biden should make way for a younger Democrat.

So I guess I don't support either of them, I know which is the lesser evil though.

1 Like

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01
He is Risen
Tom Stiglich March 31, 2024

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01
April Fool in Chief
A.F. BRANCO on April 1, 2024 at 5:00 am

Transgender Day Of Visibility

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Joe Biden is the biggest April Fool that ever set foot in the White House, choosing the day Christ rose from the dead to proclaim "Transgender Visibility Day."

White House Responds to Christian and GOP Backlash Over ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’ Proclamation — Does Not Apologize
By Cassandra MacDonald – March 31, 2024

THE WHITE HOUSE HAS RESPONDED TO THE BACKLASH FROM CHRISTIANS OVER THE “TRANSGENDER DAY OF VISIBILITY” PROCLAMATION ISSUED BY JOE BIDEN.
Biden declared March 31 to be a holiday honouring transgender people — but this March 31, of course, is Easter.

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility," the White House proclamation declared. "I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity."

Read More…
Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01
Biden Lays An Egg...
Cartoon published 31/03/2024

Biden Lays An Egg; Trans Easter Insanity. President Biden chose March 31st, Easter Sunday, to proclaim as ...

Continue Reading

1 Like

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:18am On Apr 02
'SLAP IN THE FACE': The White House faced backlash for the timing of Transgender Day of Visibility proclamation which generated widespread outrage among Christians, who characterized its timing with Easter as disrespectful. https://trib.al/nMqQ1UL

1 Like

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by Trueprophet91: 1:43am On Apr 02
aswani:

I certainly don't support Trump. I don't even know where to start with all the reasons why but as I am not in the US, he thankfully needn't worry about me.

I also think Biden should make way for a younger Democrat.

So I guess I don't support either of them, I know which is the lesser evil though.

I'm glad you brought it down to who's the lesser evil... it's definitely not Biden
Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by aswani(m): 2:47am On Apr 02
Trueprophet91:

I'm glad you brought it down to who's the lesser evil... it's definitely not Biden

I don't remember Biden ever calling Neo Nazi's fine upstanding people or taking out an ad in a newspaper calling for the death penalty for people that hadn't been found guilty. They were found guilty and then released when someone else admitted to it.

Like you said sha, each to their own. Hopefully if you live in the US, you or your family don't ever have cause to come across any of Trump's upstanding Neo Nazi's that he has now emboldened. .

1 Like

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:08am On Apr 02
'RIDICULOUS': Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis slammed President Biden for denying he declared March 31, the same day as Easter Sunday this year, as "Transgender Day of Visibility." https://trib.al/DRJ2Y0Y

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03
SPREADING THEIR WINGS: Rep. Reschenthaler introduced legislation to rename Washington D.C.'s main airport after the 45th president. "As millions of domestic and international travelers fly through the airport, there is no better symbol of freedom, prosperity and strength than hearing ‘Welcome to Trump International Airport’ as they land on American soil." https://trib.al/bfvtSue

Re: Trump Demands Biden Apologise For Appalling... Assault On The Christian Faith by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06
Total Eclipse
Tom Stiglich April 4, 2024

The lawfare cases against Trump are crumbling almost as fast as the poll numbers for @JoeBiden. #the2024election is going to make Reagan/Carter look like a close race.

Commentary by Editor-in-Chief R. Mitchell. Editorial cartoon by Tom Stiglich

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exchanges Of Fire Puncture Fragile Gaza Truce / Britain To Introduce New Tax For Migrants / More Revelations: Climate Change Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.