Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A (33426 Views)

Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract / Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Serie A History / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by TheGift: 12:52pm On Mar 31
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH FARMPAYS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by israelmao(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31
jubrilELsudan:
LIKE SEY HIM GO USE AM ENTER HEAVEN
Don't be deceived money is good only the love of it that is bad,though it is not a ticket to heaven but we need it in the runnings of some daily affairs and commitments.Don't be deceived by vanity preachers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by goody234: 1:03pm On Mar 31
He was useless at the African nations cup i swear !!
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by purplekayc(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31
So he's not leaving Napoli?
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by toprealman: 1:04pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:
Overpaid players...!

In the years past, highly paid players like Luis Figo, Zinedine Zidane, Wayne Rooney, etc, delivered massively every single week.

Nowadays, we can't even correlate the amount paid to some players with their delivery on the field every week... Just seems like a waste of money.

Imagine Harry Kane and Victor Osimhen collecting over 250k this week, after the abysmal performance of their clubs and teams.

As for Man United players... Let me not talk. Only Onana deserves to be paid salary this week!

It's shocking to believe Bayer Leverkusen players are far underpaid compared to players in Bayern, Napoli, Man United, Man City, and Barcelona. tongue
Drogba vs Rooney vs Harry Kane attached!
If you have a personal issue with Harry Kane, just say it.
31 goals is 27 games this season and you think he is a failure?
I also attached Yakubu Ayegbeni’s statistics for you to understand how difficult football is.
Bayer Leverkusen is a club that is aiming to win Bundesliga title for the very first time . Remember Leicester in EPL, VfL Wolfsburg in Bundesliga and Montpellier in France? Let’s give them time to prove their worth. I will sign Florian Wirtz any day, those guys are good…I get that part!
Respect people that deliver every season!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by toprealman: 1:05pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:
Overpaid players...!

In the years past, highly paid players like Luis Figo, Zinedine Zidane, Wayne Rooney, etc, delivered massively every single week.

Nowadays, we can't even correlate the amount paid to some players with their delivery on the field every week... Just seems like a waste of money.

Imagine Harry Kane and Victor Osimhen collecting over 250k this week, after the abysmal performance of their clubs and teams.

As for Man United players... Let me not talk. Only Onana deserves to be paid salary this week!

It's shocking to believe Bayer Leverkusen players are far underpaid compared to players in Bayern, Napoli, Man United, Man City, and Barcelona. tongue

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by yemmit90: 1:09pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:

See... We are both agreeing that both generations of players are highly paid. Good.

Now, my issue remains quality of playing... The comparison simply ends at wages earned.

That's the problem.

Business or not... A player should earn his wages on the pitch every week.

These current crop aren't impressing at all.

Well, i didn't see much difference, players then were more rigid and Conservative, while today's players are more flexible and comprehensive.

Most of the things we praised old players for has been easily done by today's players, but our perspectives about the game now won't let us see it. Infac, I really enjoy today's football games than those days.
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by jiz: 1:13pm On Mar 31
Victor omo ologo….shine on grin

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by edenex: 1:17pm On Mar 31
Sirheny007:
From my Intel, he's investing wisely.
Enjoy your money Ossy baba grin grin

Normal real estate and stocks

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Hezmatosky: 1:18pm On Mar 31
ignis:
From hawking pure water in streets of Lagos to being the highest paid.

Na who give up loose... Never give up on your dreams.
Where he hawked pure water for oregun?
If you don't know anything ask question. Ozwai

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by chaiks: 1:26pm On Mar 31
Now I understand where the lack of coordination from napoli players stem from

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Kingluqman(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:
Overpaid players...!

Talk truth.. dey don cut your ticket grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31
yemmit90:

Well, i didn't see much difference, players then were more rigid and Conservative, while today's players are more flexible and comprehensive.

Most of the things we praised old players for has been easily done by today's players, but our perspectives about the game now won't let us see it. Infac, I really enjoy today's football games than those days.

You are wrong... But, I respect your perspective. grin

I am very conversant with both generations of players, and today's crop of players are largely overrated.

That's why Messi and Ronaldo's records will never be touched.
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31
Kingluqman:
Talk truth.. dey don cut your ticket grin

grin grin

No Chief... I don't bet.

But, money is making football a mess these days.

Every year, players demand so much while delivering so little.
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Cybercop2002: 1:50pm On Mar 31
Who is the richest between davido and osihmen
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Agapeunit(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31
NaijaPrince18:
He scored 1 goal in afcon. Overrated I don’t rate him again after that tournament
That means u dont understand football,victor is a human being and he is tend to make mistake and even experience goal drought atimes! Can everybody be like messi and ronaldo? Even they too experience goal drought. Victor is not a robot that is programmed to deliver a perfect game,scoring all the time etc this is one reason why anthony joshua snubbed us (naija) at his last fight while greeting fans. We all shld understand that this people are humans! Do u get everything right and perfect in ur doings? Let VICTOR BREATHE!
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by mariahAngel(f): 2:27pm On Mar 31
ignis:

I dey tell you!

Highest paid player O!
Not highest paid black player.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by mariahAngel(f): 2:29pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:

You are wrong... But, I respect your perspective. grin

I am very conversant with both generations of players, and today's crop of players are largely overrated.

That's why Messi and Ronaldo's records will never be touched.

You think so? undecided
I'm sure they thought the same of Pele and Maradona in their era.
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31
mariahAngel:

You think so? undecided
I'm sure they thought the same of Pele and Maradona in their era.

Yeah... I think so.

Pele and Maradona gave way for improved footballing and footballers with more skills and quality. It wasn't too much of a stretch to see further improvements.

However, it is a different scenario today.

Quality of footballing is on the decline, from club to club... This is so obvious.
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Mar 31
goody234:
He was useless at the African nations cup i swear !!

It wasn't him, it was the tournament.
Everything is usually hard in Africa. undecided

Kudos to players who've played the best of football in Europe, but still choose to play for their countries in the African nations cup.
Most of them end up going back with injuries.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by GenFunction: 2:37pm On Mar 31
Na why him fellow teammates dae beef am
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by mariahAngel(f): 2:38pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:

Yeah... I think so.

Pele and Maradona gave way for improved footballing and footballers with more skills and quality. It wasn't too much of a stretch to see further improvements.

However, it is a different scenario today.

Quality of footballing is on the decline, from club to club... This is so obvious.

I quite agree sha. undecided
Especially with the introduction of VAR.

Do you think it's a good thing (VAR) for football or not?
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31
mariahAngel:

I quite agree sha. undecided
Especially with the introduction of VAR.

Do you think it's a good thing (VAR) for football or not?

The problem is not VAR in itself...!

The problem is the already deep-seated flaw and corruption among officials who are now the ones in charge of the process.

If they can upgrade to A.I, where robots are charge of the system, it will be better.
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by October1960: 2:44pm On Mar 31
No such thing as heaven. All fantasy like Disney.

jubrilELsudan:
LIKE SEY HIM GO USE AM ENTER HEAVEN
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Goalnaldo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31
toprealman:

Drogba vs Rooney vs Harry Kane attached!
If you have a personal issue with Harry Kane, just say it.
31 goals is 27 games this season and you think he is a failure?
I also attached Yakubu Ayegbeni’s statistics for you to understand how difficult football is.
Bayer Leverkusen is a club that is aiming to win Bundesliga title for the very first time . Remember Leicester in EPL, VfL Wolfsburg in Bundesliga and Montpellier in France? Let’s give them time to prove their worth. I will sign Florian Wirtz any day, those guys are good…I get that part!
Respect people that deliver every season!
Don't mind the guy. Normally before Ronaldo and Messi came with insane goalscoring statistics, as a striker, if you score 15 goals in 30 games, you will be hailed. Harry kane has scored 31 in 27 games and he's still not good enough for him. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Archworld(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:
Overpaid players...!

Leverkusen club does not have that revenue yet to pay players that amount. Whatever they are doing now will definitely yield better revenue .
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by EmekaBlue(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31
So this guy dey collect billions of naira monthly

Football sweet o. Footballers are richer that Entertainment industry
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31
Archworld:

Leverkusen club does not have that revenue yet to pay players that amount. Whatever they are doing now will definitely yield better revenue .

You are absolutely right.
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Edusouls(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31
ignis:

for were it’s destiny and it happens to chosen ones, it’s one out of 100 million people
Re: Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A by Kingluqman(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31
Angelfrost:

No Chief... I don't bet.

But, money is making football a mess these days.

Every year, players demand so much while delivering so little.
That's true anyway.. it has been said by Arsene Wenger long ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Dennis Becomes 3rd Nigerian To Score Vs Real Madrid In Champions League / Liverpool Dominate UEFA Award Shortlist - See Full List / Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.