Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List (13403 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31
Obaseki actually do Shuaibu strong thing.

Obaseki betrayed as many people that supported and sacrificed for him, from Adam Oshiomole that was dancing round Edo State for him during his first tenure campaign, to Wike and PDP who came to his rescued when APC closed doors against him and to Shuaibu who stood by him through all the rough journey.

Eventually, he bleeped them all up.

Nothing concern me ooooo, I'm not from Edo State and I'm not a Politician and don't belong to any political party yet, I'm just saying the obvious and it's visible to us all. Edo no be Lagos.

Happy Easter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by blacknp(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31
ignis:
Was Shuaibu expecting to see his name in the list before? Let him go and Read "48 Laws of Power".
Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Adams Oshiomole is laughing right now in Abuja, Shaibu betrayed his benefactor & Boss to follow that demon Godwin Obaseki.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by blacknp(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31
Omuuvwie:
I am of the opinion that any governor or president should not allow their deputy to contest for election, after spending 8yrs as deputy you want to run for the main office again, na only you like better thing, accept ur faith and give chance for other people to rule. As a matter of fact it should be in the Nigeria constitution not to allow any deputy to run for election.
A very myopic minded, misconstrued opinion, but one cannot blame you, for been who you are, where short man hang em pant, na there em hand reach.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by blacknp(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31
INTEGRITYA1:
Obaseki actually do Shuaibu strong thing.

Obaseki betrayed as many people that supported and sacrificed for him, from Adam Oshiomole that was dancing round Edo State for him during his first tenure campaign, to Wike and PDP who came to his rescued when APC closed doors against him and to Shuaibu who stood by him through all the rough journey.

Eventually, he bleeped them all up.

Nothing concern me ooooo, I'm not from Edo State and I'm not a Politician and don't belong to any political party yet, I'm just saying the obvious and it's visible to us all. Edo no be Lagos.

Happy Easter
You are 100% correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by Kellie069(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31
senatordave1:

Not true,APC owns everywhere in Edo north.shusibu is strong that's why oshiomhole made him deputy

I’ll agree with you on some certain ground’ but talking about edo north, it’s about Oshiomole! Shuabi has less or nothing to impact either as a Pdp or apc member! M sure you’ll agree with me on this ground

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by jude33084(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31
Chinjo2:
OP please check the NANS column very well his name is there. He is contesting for NANS president.

cheesy
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by senatordave1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31
Kellie069:

I’ll agree with you on some certain ground’ but talking about edo north, it’s about Oshiomole! Shuabi has less or nothing to impact either as a Pdp or apc member! M sure you’ll agree with me on this ground

I agree but shuaibu is also strong.if he isn't strong,why would oshio nominate him as obaseki running mate or beg him to abandon obaseki in 2020? He was the one that taught obaseki those rugged tactics that prevented his impeachment...
When shuaibu and oshio we're in one party,APC usually win Edo north by at least 50k votes but in 2020,they won by 20,000.that tells you shuaibu has influence and supporters
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by begge: 12:48pm On Mar 31
Sharibu should go and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by TheGift: 12:53pm On Mar 31
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH FARMPAYS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by Inspirer1: 12:53pm On Mar 31
Omuuvwie:
I am of the opinion that any governor or president should not allow their deputy to contest for election, after spending 8yrs as deputy you want to run for the main office again, na only you like better thing, accept ur faith and give chance for other people to rule. As a matter of fact it should be in the Nigeria constitution not to allow any deputy to run for election.
Sincerely, even 8 year tenure is too much, a single four or five year term is okay. Imagine having to wait for 8 years of once life in case the person ain't a good fit for the position undecided
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by highchief1: 12:58pm On Mar 31
Chinjo2:

He has always been working against the PDP na.

Only those outside the state believes Shaibu is a force in Edo politics.
Shaibu can't win his Local Government because Oshiomhole is more on ground.

In fact everybody In the state know Shaibu. Forget all those his media hype.
na true u talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by highchief1: 1:02pm On Mar 31
akaahs:
Olumide Akpata....
Are there yorubas in Edo state
yorubas are everywhere.Peter obi is a yoruba man.
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by idahme(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31
Freshtruth:
Shaibu would had join Lp but he fumble

He messed up big time, would have jumped into LP and use his current position to push his way through. He taught he will be forgiven grin like Abode like Shaubi grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by HRMK: 2:51pm On Mar 31
shaibu is simply a #jester!nothing more!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by Impecca(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31
blacknp:
You are 100% correct.
Rubbish talk. Obaseku stood by him more. He was pressured to drop him as Deputy during d second term by pdp, but he refused and them pdp guys left him in factions after trying to forced obaseku agst shiabu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by mastermaestro(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31
Yugoslavia247:
Now he will work against PDP.

PDP will likely lose Edo to LP.

Are you playing? It is obvious you have no idea what the political weather in Edo state reads presently. LP will come a distant third. They just wasted their ticket. It's a dull party by many standards.

It's the turn of Edo Central. PDP and APC got this right, but LP chose to be stupid by handing the ticket to an unknown, zero-weight person from Edo South. Wasted ticket!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by ignis: 4:31pm On Mar 31
blacknp:
Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Adams Oshiomole is laughing right now in Abuja, Shaibu betrayed his benefactor & Boss to follow that demon Godwin Obaseki.

I'm sure he will be regretting his actions now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by efogie: 8:07pm On Mar 31
akaahs:
Olumide Akpata....

The Akoko edo people
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by NaMe4: 10:59pm On Mar 31
Olumide Akpata is not from Akoko Edo, he is from Oredo.
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by senatordave1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31
begge:
Sharibu should go and sit down

He will drag ighodalo along
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by senatordave1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31
NaMe4:
Olumide Akpata is not from Akoko Edo, he is from Oredo.

Akoko Edo too dey bear Yoruba names
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by NaMe4: 12:06am On Apr 01
senatordave1:

Akoko Edo too dey bear Yoruba names

Yes
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by 3ice9ce: 12:26am On Apr 01
akaahs:
Olumide Akpata....

Ojo Maduekwe
We all know Obiano is an Igala man who ruled Anambra, but are there Yorubas in Anambra?
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by thomasjoe(m): 3:14am On Apr 01
Odubu did not contest ...he took everything with calm ...
Shuainu fought for Obaseki , stayed with him and contested ...that's the difference.
dentrice:
Oshiomole also did not handover to his deputy Odubu now.

Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by galantjoe(m): 3:53am On Apr 01
Shaibu is a greedy fellow. Let him go and fave his impeachment. He is gonna lose his seat and reelection. Greediness is a root of all evil
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by akaahs(m): 6:35am On Apr 01
efogie:

The Akoko edo people
Ooh i see. Thanks
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by Truths9ja: 8:31am On Apr 01
Philip Shaibu is a clueless goner joor
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by PropertyBuying(f): 12:39pm On Apr 01
ignis:
Was Shuaibu expecting to see his name in the list before? Let him go and Read "48 Laws of Power".
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by dentrice: 10:24pm On Apr 04
Point of correction, shuaibu didn't fight for obaseki but the other way around. When APC chased them out, obaseki approached the PDP for a ticket which they agreed on one condition, that the deputy will come from PDP instead of shuaibu. Obaseki outrightly rejected the condition and insisted on running with shuaibu or PDP forgets it. That was how they got ticket.

thomasjoe:
Odubu did not contest ...he took everything with calm ...
Shuainu fought for Obaseki , stayed with him and contested ...that's the difference.
Re: Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List by thomasjoe(m): 4:44am On Apr 15
He fought for him my dear.
Even burnt bridges with Oshiomole and others just for Obaseki.
Shuaibu also didn't manage his relationship with Obaseki properly ...

dentrice:
Point of correction, shuaibu didn't fight for obaseki but the other way around. When APC chased them out, obaseki approached the PDP for a ticket which they agreed on one condition, that the deputy will come from PDP instead of shuaibu. Obaseki outrightly rejected the condition and insisted on running with shuaibu or PDP forgets it. That was how they got ticket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? / 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts / LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.