Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops (241 Views)

US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops by Biodun556(m): 9:47am On Mar 31
Re: US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops by MatrixReloaded: 11:19am On Mar 31
Na so I go tell U K, and Canada to leave Nigeria. I can't have the qhoke 5 eye on my country.
Re: US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops by Biodun556(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01
I wonder why US troops are co existing with Boko Haram in west Africa. Of what use is there presence?
Re: US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops by Biodun556(m): 1:47am On Apr 21
Re: US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops by Difrent: 2:14am On Apr 21
Biodun556:
I wonder why US troops are co existing with Boko Haram in west Africa. Of what use is there presence?

They are existing side by side with ISIS in Syria

Na today you know say USA get different definition for terrorist in different territories

Like Muslim brotherhood was never designated by USA even when so many other countries did. So long as you are useful to the US, your designation as a terrorist will never happen but the moment you fall out with Washington, be sure to get your designation and a barrage of sanctions to follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US agrees to leave Niger republic, to withdraw 1000 troops by Biodun556(m): 8:35am On Apr 21
N

(1) (Reply)

Iran 'Reserves Its Legitimate And Inherent Right To Respond Decisively' / US,UK And Isrealhell Air Defence Couldn't Stop Tehran / Trump Is Now Sleeping and Farting In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.