Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Sololearn Or Youtube - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sololearn Or Youtube (179 Views)

Can I Use Sololearn To Learn A Programing Using Android Device ( Picture Attache / Who Is Using Sololearn For Programming? / Can Sololearn Make You A Professional In Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sololearn Or Youtube by sirblend: 10:30am On Mar 31
Dear Nairalanders....

Good morning and happy Sunday...

Please I need life changing answers to my question.

Sololearn vs UDEMY vs YouTube which is the best to learn JavaScript, Node J and other web development programming languages?
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by Alphabyte3: 11:38am On Mar 31
netninja tutorial on YouTube and freecodecamp also on YouTube for JavaScript and node js. Sololearn is for foundational knowledge about coding it makes the process more engaging and easy. You can't learn to build real projects if you don't take some courses on Udemy. Course and tutorial are different in the world of programming or coding.I was able to finish a language course in sololearn just a day some years ago
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by sirblend: 11:58am On Mar 31
Alphabyte3:
netninja tutorial on YouTube and freecodecamp also on YouTube for JavaScript and node js. Sololearn is for foundational knowledge about coding it makes the process more engaging and easy. You can't learn to build real projects if you don't take some courses on Udemy. Course and tutorial are different in the world of programming or coding.I was able to finish a language course in sololearn just a day some ago

In summary do you mean I should start with UDEMY?
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by Alphabyte3: 2:53pm On Mar 31
sirblend:

In summary do you mean I should start with UDEMY?
Yes Udemy has resource for learning in which beginners may benefit from the structured courses, quality content and interactive features offered by Udemy with Certification
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by Alphabyte3: 2:56pm On Mar 31
sirblend:
Dear Nairalanders....

Good morning and happy Sunday...

Please I need life changing answers to my question.

Sololearn vs UDEMY vs YouTube which is the best to learn JavaScript, Node J and other web development programming languages?

You should start contribution to opensource now on GitHub it will help you build your portfolio and make your standout from the crowd .
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by ekehopp2: 7:27pm On Mar 31
Every platform has it advantages.
Note also that YouTube is a combination of individual videos from many different Teachers with different teaching styles.
Determine on a course by course basis which is best.
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by CORPSEFUCKER: 8:25pm On Mar 31
Read docs
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by tollyboy5(m): 2:11am On Apr 01
I used both
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by sirblend: 9:03am On Apr 01
Alphabyte3:

You should start contribution to opensource now on GitHub it will help you build your portfolio and make your standout from the crowd .

Please pardon my curiosity... I am very new to programming.

Now do you mean after registering on Udemy then I should start contributions on GitHub?
Re: Sololearn Or Youtube by Alphabyte3: 9:25am On Apr 01
sirblend:

Please pardon my curiosity... I am very new to programming.

Now do you mean after registering on Udemy then I should start contributions on GitHub?

Since you are new just start after completing the Udemy course do some simple project and put it on GitHub.

(1) (Reply)

On Linkedin What Does United State (remote) Mean / US Details Needed For Google Adsense Verification / Specialized Forum Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.