Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. (23558 Views)

Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59) / Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter / Robert Downey Jr Is Killing Blockbusters - Or Is It The Other Way Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by udomonday: 8:38pm On Mar 31
Ishilove:

Agbalagba grin
what is funny?or is it a crime to grow old?
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31
omoredia:

For a monkey to score a goal in a match is a big deal and a very big deal too. U get?

Lol
You really don't get it.
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by PropertyBuying(f): 7:58am On Apr 01
Ishilove:
Oh, this man. I know him but didn't know his name
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by Flamemignon1(m): 7:34am On Apr 02
omoredia:
They talk about race like being black is a disability. Is it not human beings that are meant to win the award?
They talk about race because representation matters, y'all just want to continue to be victims every damn time
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by omoredia: 8:13am On Apr 02
Flamemignon1:

They talk about race because representation matters, y'all just want to continue to be victims every damn time

Yet you promote tribalism in Nigeria. The world would never respect you if you don't respect yourselves
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by chatgpttraining: 8:14am On Apr 02
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by BuyMeBanger: 1:04pm On Apr 02
komzy589:

How can someone use my preference to yab me🤦‍♂️. I prefer black to white. There’s something about the white skin that isn’t much appealing to me.

I'll never forget the hilarious reaction I got when tit-for-tat I voiced this to my former white colleague when he stated he couldn't see himself with a black woman. Oh boy I've never seen anyone switch emotions so quick, he's face went immediately red with anger undertones in his voice asking "why don't you find white girls attractive", I didn't answer as I remember getting distracted by something which prompted him to ask again but by that time I got caught up with whatever that someone else was, he was sooo offended by the fact I didn't and never will find his race of women attractive in any formsmiley.

Also regarding Vini Junior it may have been the way I assume they referred to him as a black man (n-word etc) that got him crying perhaps?
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by Flamemignon1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02
omoredia:

Yet you promote tribalism in Nigeria. The world would never respect you if you don't respect yourselves
I think you are projecting,no one brought tribalism here,you did
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by omoredia: 2:56pm On Apr 02
Flamemignon1:

I think you are projecting,no one brought tribalism here,you did

U promote tribalism and u want racism to end. Stvpid pipo
Re: Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. by komzy589(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02
BuyMeBanger:

I'll never forget the hilarious reaction I got when tit-for-tat I voiced this to my former white colleague when he stated he couldn't see himself with a black woman. Oh boy I've never seen anyone switch emotions so quick, he's face went immediately red with anger undertones in his voice asking "why don't you find white girls attractive", I didn't answer as I remember getting distracted by something which prompted him to ask again but by that time I got caught up with whatever that someone else was, he was sooo offended by the fact I didn't and never will find his race of women attractive in any formsmiley.

Also regarding Vini Junior it may have been the way I assume they referred to him as a black man (n-word etc) that got him crying perhaps?
Vinicius Junior. The man is a millionaire and a superstar. He wouldn’t swap places with a white man. NEVER!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Swimsuit Photo / Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? / Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Dancing On Stage As Iyanya,Kcee & Phyno Sing(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.